You and me

Love story/He's a Killer!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was pushed down the bed with Jongin above him,what was happening?Jongin started kissing his neck,everything was so fast he didn't knew what to do.

,,J-Jongin ....stop..'' Baekhyun was scared,he didn't even kissed someone until now,things were going to fast for him.

Jongin pulled back looking at Baekhyun,he was holding his shirt tight looking elsewhere,Baekyung was scared.

,,I'm so sorry Baekhyun,I thought you want this as well,I'm really sorry.'' Jongin got off the bed feeling guilty.

,,I-is okay Jongin,Is just that....'' Baekhyun cuddle in the bed hugging hid knees.

,,I didn't even kiss anyone until now.'' He said hidding his face.Jongin felt more guilty now.

,,I better go,you can sleep now,is morning soon.'' Baekhyun herd the door closing,Jongin really left,he was that innocent.

,,I hate myself,I'm sorry Jongin.'' The young vampire closed his eyes falling asleep with thears on his white cheeks.

 

 

Jongin went to the library ruffing his hair and cursing,he was really stupid,of course Baekhyun was innocent,why did he even think about that?!If Baekhyun is a vampire that didn't meant he is okay with ,he was the first to kiss him,and that wasn't really a good kiss.

,,Kai?Something happened?'' He saw Suho in the library when he opened the door,the older was always reading here.

,,Hyung can you please kill me?'' Jongin sat down on the chair hitting his head on the table.

,,If you insist,but first what happened?'' Suho has put down his book looking at the younger,he knows Jongin since he was born,he took care of him and Luhan,so there were no secrets between them.

,,Hyung I like Baekhyun,I know he is my brother but I still do.'' Jongin said whispering.

,,Okay?Is not that wrong considering that his parents were brothers as well,and he is your step brother.''Suho said as a matter of fact.

,,True but I wanted him,I pushed myself onto him.I didn't think that he may be innocent,I feel so bad now.''Jongin start hitting his head again.

,,You know Kai,you're stupid somethimes,go and apologize,he likes you as well,I saw the way he was looking at you.'' Jongin looked up pounting.

,,But hyung,he was so scared.'' Suho started laughing.

,,You and Luhan are so different,trust hyung on this,you know I was always right,go back to him.'' Jongin singed sitting up.

,,Thank you hyung,see you later.''Suho nodded glancing at Jongin's back.

 

 

Jongin was in front of his door,he didn't get in,he was scared,scared that he will hurt Baekhyun again,when his mother left she made him prmose that he and Luhan will always protect their brother.Jongin knew nothing about Baekhyun,but the first time he saw those green and cold eyes made him heart beat faster,but now he knows that his brother was an innocent kid that was too scared to have friends.

 

Suho was right he had to apologize,it was better,he will wait for Baekhyun after all they are imortals,Jongin opened the door slowly trying not to wake him up.

Baekhyun was sleeping with his face in the pillow,Jongin climbed in bed facing his brother.Baekhyun looked so beautiful sleeping,it was hard not to fall for him,Jongin saw the dry tears on his cheek,he made him cry.Jongin slowly caressed his cheek,he was really sorry.

,,I'm sorry Baek or making you cry,I was stupid and impulsive.'' Jongin got more closer to him,he wanted to hug Baekhyun now more than ever.

,,You can hug me,is okay.'' J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter