A bad feeling.

Love story/He's a Killer!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been three month since Baekhyun found out what he was,he can't belive it even now,everything about his life was a lie,he was a pure blood prince.Kyungsoo got better with every day even if he was still upset for what Luhan did he knows that the latter did it for love,Luhan is still a kid pouting and sulking when Suho tells him to do something.Sehun and Lay were always bickering about small thigs making Suho to yell at them,Jongin is always laughing his of when the duo got in trouble,he's laughing as well because this was all new to him.

Baekhyun was happy because he has friends and family next to him,real friends that are just like him,everything was good and he liked that.Him and Jongin started to love each other more and more,every time he open his eyes and seeing Jongin's smiling at him that feeling makes his cold heart to beat really fast and his cheeks to get red,it was strange because he was blushing every time Jongin was looking at him with that smirk.Their love was what he always wanted,to feel someone hugging him,just kissing his cheek and Jongin does that every time after they have ,Jongin caresh him so much and he's happy for every single day.

 

But that day was a glummy one,Baekhyun had his back turned to Jongin and his brother was hugging his middle,he was sure that Jongin was awake like him but none of them moved,Baekhyun had this bad feeling like something will happen but he didn't knew what.

,,Baek are okay?Something bothers you?'' Jongin kissed the back of his neck tickling the older.They were still in bed after a long sweet love making season.

,,I don't know Jongin,I just have this bad feeling maybe I'm thinking to much?'' Baekhyun turned gazing in those beautiful orbs that he loves so much.

,,Is okay to feel scared Baek but don't forget that we're all here and we love you.'' Jongin placed a sweet kiss over his lips.

,,I love you so much.''Baekhyun kissed him back smiling.

,,I love you as well,I can't belive that the love of my life was here waiting for me,you're everything I need.'' Jongin hugged him more tight to his chest hiding his face in the other's hair.

 

None of them said soemthing else,they just stood there enjoying the heavy rain that start pouring outside.

 

 

 

 

,,Master do you think this will work?'' Tao sat down next to Kris kissing his lips.

,,Hm my lovely pup I'm sure that this will work.'' Kris kissed Tao back grabbing his making the younger to moan.

,,I hope so because you're the real king not that stupid kid,I don't know why don't let me go there and kill him.'' Kris his lips smirking.

,,Because I don't want to see your beautiful hands get dirty,I have others for that.'' Tao smirked as well placing himself oh Kris lap.

,,I love it when you take care of me like this.''

,,Always my little pup anything for you.'' Kris start undressing him biting his white skin making Tao to let out a heavy moan.

,,Chen you can do your job now.'' Chen came out from the darknes grinning.

,,Yes boss I will do my best.'' Chen bowed going back to the darknes. Kris smirked turning his gaze to Tao that was .

,,Now let's have some fun."Tao close his eyes letting the pleasure take over him.

 

 

,,Baek let's eat something and see how's the rest."Jongin pulled Baekhuun more to his chest,the latter was upset for no reason and Jongjn didn't really liked that,Baekhyun should smile every day.

,,Can I still stay here?You can go I will come as well."Baekhyun smiled at Jongin.

,,Okay I will go but I really hate it when I see you like this,can I see a real smile from you?"Baekhyun smiled hearing Jongin's cheesey words.

,,Oh stop just go!"Baekhyun hit his chest making Jongin to laugh.

,,Okay my printess I will leave now,I love you."Jongin kissed his lips again leaving Baekhyun alone in bed.

Baekhyun turned looking out the window seeing the heavy rain.

,,Why do I feel like this?I just hope that Kyungsoo will be okay."Baekhyun really thought that something will happen with his friend,since when was he so weak?Before he was a cold bastard but now somegthing change or better he changed.

Baekhyun sat up from the bed taking a shower trying to get rid of that feeling but not even the cold water made him feel better.He dressed leaving his room going after Jongin.Baekhyun knew that Jongin in the library with the rest.

Baekhyun opened the door seeing the fuss in the room,Sehun and Lay were going crazy again running around the big table.

Suho was with his eyes closed about to lose it,Jongin was lauging up where the books were but no Luhan or Kyungsoo.

,,Help me Baek,Lay will kill me."Sehun hid behind Baekhyun trying to get away from the furious unicorn.

,,Come here Sehun I will show you how's to really fly !" Baekhyun looked more puzzled at them.

,,What happened here?" Suho sat up pulling Lay's coller angry.

,,Lay stop!"

,,Hey!Hey why is me the one that needs to stop?!" Lay frowned seeing Suho's angry face,he didn't do anything bad.

,,Don't worry Sehun's next."Sehun gulped running away when Luhan and Kyungsoo got into the library.

,,Did Sehun do something stupid again?" Luhan asked seeing Suho running after Sehun.

,,Yes like always,I guess h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter