The fear.

Love story/He's a Killer!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Omma?’’

 

,, Yes son is me.’’

 

,, Omma why did you left me? I missed you so much.’’

 

,, I’m sorry son but I had to go,I had to make sure you won’t be like me.’’

 

,, What do you mean omma?I don’t understand you.’’

 

,, I’m sorry son I need to go now.’’

 

,, No omma,stay,don’t leave me again!!Omma!’’

 

,,I’m sorry Baekhyun,I’m sorry!’’

 

 

 

,, No omma!’’ Baekhyun woke up crying,that was his mother.

,, Baekhyun? What happened?’’ He looked up seeing Jongin.

,, Omma….my omma,Jongin,I saw my omma.’’ Baekhyun was crying really badly,this was the first time he was this weak,he didn’t want to cry in front of Jongin but he chouldn’t take it anymore.

Jongin singed,he got to Baekhyun taking him into a hug,this is just the beginning and Baekhyun is crying like this but what will happen when he will know the whole truth.Baekhyun caught Jongin’s shirt,crying his heart out,he felt a sensation of coolness but he didn’t care ,he needed a hugright now.Jongin felt pitty for him,but he couldn’t do anything now for him just his back gently.

,, Shh calm down Baekhyun,I’m here for you,don’t cry,I’m sure she is happy.’’ Jongin was trying to make him better but Baekhyun was still stuck to him.

,, But I saw her on the hallway,I saw her today Jongin,why is that?’’ Baekhyun looked up at his roommate scared.

,, Baekhyun can you trust me? I know that all of this is strange but you will understant everything soon,I promis.’’ Jongin wiped Baekhyun’s tears slowly.Baekhyun took his hand looking at her.

,, Jongin why are you so cold? Are you okay? Is cold here?’’ Jongin pulled his hand,getting out off  bed but Baekhyun caught his shirt.

,, I’m okay,just my body is more cold.Don’t worry for me,you better try to sleep more.’’ Baekhyun nooded slowly,he will trust Jongin,he felt safe when the boy was next to him.

,, I’ll trust you Jongin,I do …tru…st you.’’Baekhyun felt asleep still holding Jongin’s shirt tight.

,, Sweet dreams young Prince.’’ Jongin kissed his forehead taking all his memoris back.

,, How is he?’’ Luhan appeared on his bed playing with his teddy.

,, He broke down when he saw her but I took all his memoris back.’’ Jongin sat on Baekhyun’s bed looking at his beautiful face.

,, You know ,one day he will kill us because we always play with his head.’’ Luhan sad laughing.

,, I don’t think so? But still let’s not be next to him when he will know everything,I’m sure he will have a major breakdown.’’ Luhan started to laugh more hard.

,, I think if I knew that all my life is a lie ,I would do the same,oh by the way look at my new power.’’ Luhan looked at the apple of Baekhyun’s nightstand, when the apple began to move, slowly rising up.

,, Oh that is cool,after so many years,just now you know how to do that?! Hahahaha!’’ Jongin started to laugh taking the appe from air.

,, Yah!! You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter