The first full moon.

Love story/He's a Killer!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,, Baekhyun!’’

 

,,Baekhyun wake up,I need you.’’

 

,, Where are you? Why do you let me die now?’’

 

,,BAEKHYUN!!!’’

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun woke up,panting hard,it was still night,the boy stood up on his trying to look for his watch,when he found it the time was 3 am.He looked at the bed next to him hoping to find Jongin,but no trace of his roommate,Baekhyun sigh going back to sleep,thinking why does he had that dream?Why him? Who is that person that calls his name every time? Maybe he needs to tell his dad about this dreams ,maybe he will know what to do or say to him,but is jus a maybe.

 

 

,,Baekhyun wake up!’’

Baekhyun got scared when he heard again his name beeing called,he got out off bed looking in the room.

,, W..who are you? What do you want from me?Stop this! I’m tired!!’’But Baekhyun got only silence in return.

,, I think I’m going crazy,and where is that Jongin again?I never saw him in the room but if think I don’t see him that much in the class room as well,just in the dance studio,is he there now?’’ Baekhyun decided to go and look for Jongin,he dressed in a simple pair of jeans and a top,leaving his room still sleepy.

The school looks different in the night,no students,no one to look at him funny,no one to judge him,no one to laugh ,just silence,all his life wanted silence.Baekhyun always thought why is he born in this world,why is he like this?Why does his mom run away from him?Where is she now? Happy with someone else?Does she has other children than him?Why is he thinking about him mom now?

,, Baekhyun you really are crazy now.’’ Baekhyun was in his little world,he didn’t see the red eyes behind him,those red eyes that hunt his dreams every night,those red eyes that wants to kill him slowly.

Baekhyun got to the dance studio but there was nobody,the class was empty.He looked to see maybe Jongin is sleeping in a corner but nothing.

 

 

,, Baekhyun!’’

Baekhyun looked behind him but there was nothing,he slowly got out the class,going to the garden,something made his feet go that way.When he opened the door,the wind started to blow really hard,this was strange,he could feel the calm wather,the full moon was up,the moon was so beautiful,Baekhyun stood to look at her hypnotized,he never saw something so beutiful,the moon was like the one from his dreams,the same full moon that haunt him every night.

,, So beautiful.’’

,, I think you’re beautiful’’ Baekhyun heard a voice behind him,turning scared.

There was a boy,really tall,with blond hair,really beautiful just like the moon,he was looking straight into his eyes,smiling,that made Baekhyun to be even more scared,he never saw this boy in the school,why is this boy here?

,, W..Who are you? I never saw you in this school.’’

,, You don’t need to know my name,I’m here to take you, your place is not here,you are more than this, pure blood Baekhyun,you have something in you that I want.’’ Baekhyun blood frozen,what’s is he talking about?Pure blood,what is that? He is just Baekhyun.

,, I don’t know what you want or who are you ,but I need to go now.’’ Baekhyun wanted to leave but the boy was next to him in just one second.

,, You won’t leave this place,I searched you for so long you won’t leave that fast.’’The boy caught his hand squeezing him hard.

,, Let me go! You’re hurting me!Please let me go!’’

,, Never ,you’re all mine now.’’ He got even close to his neck, kissing him slightly,Baekhyun closed his eyes,thinking about anything,thinking that this is just a bad dream like always,but the breath of the boy was real,the pain was real,his tears were real,he didn’t know why he was crying now,but one name came to his mind when he felt the teeth on his skin.

,,J..Jongin.’’He said slowly.

,, KRIS!’’ Baekhyun opened his eyes,the same did the boy,who name was Kris.

,, Oh Jongin,you found me,how nice of you,too look at me how I take him away from you.’’ Kris smirked, his lips.Baekhyun was to shocked to say or think about anything,what’s happeninng here? Who is this boy and who is Jongin after all.

,, You won’t get him as long as I’m alive,I just had to find you,and here you are.’’ Jongin started to smile evil.Kris eyes turned red letting go of Baekhyun arm.

,,I’m going to kill you and I’m going to be the most powerful vampire.’’ Kris jumped to kill Jongin,but he just smiled,like nothing will happen.

Jongin’s eyes turned red as well disappearing, appearing again behind Kris hitting him,Kris lost his balance falling down.

,, You are nothing Wu Kris,I’m going to kill you one day ,but not now,you better leave ,here is not the place or time to fight.’’ Jongin seem very scary,that make Baekhyun to be really scared,what’s ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter