I'm like you.

Love story/He's a Killer!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was hiding over a tree with Kyungsoo next to him,the aura that Baekhyun was emaning was dark.Kyungsoo looked at his friend,not knowing what to belive.Luhan was afraid now.

Jongin was looking down he coulnd’t look in Baekhyun’s red eyes now,his beautiful green eyes were red.

,,Jongin tell me what happened.’’ He looked up shocked.Baekhyun was crying looking at his hands.

,, W-why am I like this?What happened with me?W-why?’’ Jongin stoop up trying to reach him,but Baekhyun started to move back.

,, You made me like this no?You made me just like you!WHY?’’Baekhyun was crying because he didn’t want this,he wanted to be a normal boy.

,,Baek let me explain.’’ Jongin wanted to hold him,so Baekhyun didn’t wake up like he thought.

,,NO! Don’t! You made me like this! I’m a monster just like you!!!!’’ A shining light came out of Baekhyun’s hand making him to shut up.

,,W-what was that?’’ Luhan sigh coming out as well.

,,Soo stay here for a little neh?’’ Kyungsoo nodded looking over at Baekhyun.

 

,, Baekhyun I think is better for you to hear what I saw.’’ This was Luhan serios.Jongin looked at Baekhyun that was to scared to even move,he went to him slowly hugging him.

,,Baek I’m sorry but I didn’t do anything,just listen to Luhan.’’ He slowly nodded cathing his shirt.

,,Baekhyun you were always like this,your iner demon was asleep until now,the charman wasen’t your real dad,he just took care of you until now,he knew who you were all this time,you Baekhyun are our real brother.’’ Baekhyun heard right?

,, B-but how?Who are you two?Jongin tell me the truth.’’Jongin wiped his tears.

,,Me and Luhan are brothers and your our brother as well,we have the same mother but your father was killed when you were born,you’re a pure vampire Baek,your dad was our mother brother,but our dad was a mortal,is complicated,when your dad was killed mother got crazy and she wiped your memori of us or anything and she gave you to the charman to take care of you.He did but your birthday is today so you had to wake up.’’Baekhyun was stunned.

,,What?But how?’’ He looked at Luhan and Jongin not knowing what to do,is this everything real?

,,Why do you think you had all those dreams?Everything you saw in those dreams were real! You’re the prince that everyone wants.’’ Jongin yelled at him.

,,Baekhyun I know is shocking but this is really you,you’re just like me and Jongin,why do you think you have green eyes?’’Luhan was right,he was the only one with green eyes.

,,I always wondered that.’’

,, Only the pure ones have green eyes.’’He always thought that Luhan was a innocent kid but he wasen’t.

,,And why did that guy wanted to kill me?’’Jongin got angry when he thought about Kris.

,,Kris is a pure blod as well,you two are the only ones left and if he kills you he’ll be unstoppable,when he found out what he wants to do,Suho send us here to take care of you.’’

,,Oh,but I don’t want this,I want to be me,I want to play my violin,I want to he a kid not a prince.’’Jongin pulled his waist hugging him.

,,Don’t worry Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter