The red eyes.

Love story/He's a Killer!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,, Please stop.’’

 

 

,,You won’t feel a thing.’’

 

 

,,But it hurts me,you’re hurting me.’’

 

 

,, Don’t be like this,the pleasure will take over you soon.’’

 

 

,, Please I beg you,it hurts.’’

 

 

,, Shhhhh’’ He bend over biting his neck hard.

 

 

 

,,Aaaaaaaa!!’’ Baekhyun woke up again panting hard.The dream come back.Why does he always has this dreams?The same red eyes hunt him every night,who is he? Who is behind does red eyes?Baekhyun inhaled deeply looking at the bed next to his,but is was empty,Jongin was gone.

,, Where is he?Who is he? Why did he came here?Why do I even care?’’ Baekhyun got out of bed feeling that someone’s behind him.Bakeyun looked behind him but there was nobody just him alone in the big room.

,, What’s happpening with me?I’m going crazy day by day.’’ Baekhyun sighs going to wash his face.

Today will be a boring day,he doesn’t have a lot of classes and most of them are math that he hates, so he will skipp them.Baekhyun got scared when he opened the door and Do was smiling at him.

,, What the Hell are you doing here Kyungsoo? You know that I hate it when you do this!’’

,, Good morning to you too Baekhyun.’’ Do smiled not caring what his friend says.

,, Can you please leave me alone for one morning?You make me wanna slap your smiling face! Just LEAVE ME ALONE!’’  Kyungsoo stood there speechless,this was the first time when Baekhyun got so angry.

,, I’m sorry Baekhyun,I’ll won’t bother you again.’’ Kyungsoo bowed smiling,but once he passed his friend the tears stained his face.

,, Wow that was harsh.’’ Baekhyun looked behid him seeing a very young boy with a doll in his hand.

,, And who are you? I never saw you here before.’’ The boy smiled at him.

,, My name is Luhan and I’m in the same class with you,I play the violin and piano,this is my first day.’’ Baekhyun didn’t know about this,why didn’t his dad told him about another boy that will play the violin?

,, You better go after your friend,is not nice to yell at him like that.’’ Luhan passed him,looking in his green eyes.Baekhyun could swear that the boy eyes got a little red for a few seconds.

,, If you like him that much,you can have him as a doll,I don’t care about Kyungsoo.’’ Baekhyun said cold leaving  Luhan smiling at him.

,, You’re just stupid little boy.’’ Luhan said quietly still smiling,he embraced his doll more tight leaving.

 

 

Baekhyun was angry,why does people wanna talk with him today? They don’t get it that he hates everyone?What is so hard to understand? And by the way! Where is his new roommate?

,, Why do I even care about him or Kyungsoo or the new guy?’’ Baekhyun slapped his face hard making his cheek red.

,, Baekhyun get a hold of yourself.’’ Baekhyun got in the garden,but he didn’t wan to play his violin now,so he stood down on the bench closing his eyes thinking about nothig.

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan was in front of the class where Kyungsoo was crying,he didn’t want to get involved with their little war,but hearing the young guy cry so much made his cold heart to cry as well,now he undertood what Suho said about Baekhyun,the guy was cold even more cold that Jongin,and speaking about Jongin where is the guy?

 

Luhan singed going inside the class,Kyungsoo was looking out the window crying and thinking about what Baekhyun said.

,, Kyungsoo stop this! He tells you every day that he hates you so why do you cry now?Because he doesn’t love you back? You’re so so stupid! Stupid! Stupid!’’ Kyungsoo was hitting his face trying to forget but he couldn't.

,, You better stop slapping your face,your cheeks are all red now.’’ Kyungsoo got so scared that he fell down the chair.

,, Oh my! I’m so sorry I didn’t meant to scare you.’’ Kyungsoo stood up looking at the boy in front of him,making his face all red.The boy was just beautiful,with his little face and big eyes just like him.

,, W….who are you?’’ Luhan smiled at him making Kyunsoo heart to beat really fast.

,, My name is Luhan and this is my first day here,and I’m sorry,I didn’t mean to scare you.’’ Kyungsoo just nodded slowly.

,,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter