You.

Love story/He's a Killer!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun woke up seeing the new room,he slowly stood up strying to understand what happened yesterday,his head was hurting him,he is a vampire,in the end everything was real.How can he be a prince?And Jongin with Luhan were his brothers,yesterday was a fog for him but today he wanted to know everything.

Baekhyun wanted to get out the bed when he saw Jongin sleeping next to him on the big bed with his violin.Jongin stood up to his word and got his violin.Baekhyun didn’t move he looked at Jongin peaceful face,slowly he started caressing the contours of his face.Jongin was beautiful,his cheek startet to get hotter when he saw his lips,was it wrong too like him?

,,I see you’re awake.’’ Baekhyun jerked back when he saw Jongin’s smirking face.

,,W-why are you awake?’ Jongin opened his eyes still smirking.

,,Because I never was asleep,I just stood here,I wanted to see if you’re okay when you wake up.’ Baekhyun blusshed looking down.

,,T-thank you because you got my violin back.’ Jongin gave him his violin,ruffing his hair.

,,Come Baek,you need to meet the others,you’re eyes are green again.’ Baekhyun blinked his eyes.

,,Really?Why is that?’’

,,Because you are calm now,when you’ll get angry your eyes will be red again.’’

,,Oh.’’ Jongin took his hand going out the room,Baekhyun saw the castle better now,everything was so old but beautiful,this place was huge,the school was old as well but this castle is daeback.

,,Oa Jongin this place is so big,how many peo…hmm..are we people Jongin?’’ Jongin started to laugh when he heard Baekhyun.

,Nop we’re demons Baek,but here lives me, Luhan,Sehun,Suho and Lay.’’

,, So the're like you and Luhan young?Or older?’’

,,Well we are old but not that old,They’re just like us,crazy and young.’’ Baekhyun stoped in his track.

,,What about that guy from school?’’

,,Kris?Well he has his one dolls,like Tao his lover,Chen and Chanyeol,I don’t know why he is there because Chanyeol is good not evil like Kris and there is Xiumin as well.’’ Baekhyun tilled his head because he remembers something about that guy name.

,,Who is he Jongin?’’

,,Xiumin was Luhan’s first love,he was just like Do,a happy kid that loved Luhan so much,but when he made him a vampire,Xiumin didn’t react that well,let’s say that Xiumin got bad after that,Luhan got so hurt that for one mounth he didn’t came out of his room,but in the end he got better.’’ Baekhyun nooded thinking about Kyungsoo.

,,I hope he won’t hurt Kyungsoo,I think I need to apologize to him as well,he was always a good friend with me but I aways pushed him back.’’Jongin patted his head.

,,Don’t worry,Luhan will make him like us only if Soo wants it badly,and yes you need to talk with him.’’ Baekhyun bitted his lover lip.

,,Come Baek,they are waiting for you.’’Jongin stood in front of a big door smiling at him.

,,I-I’m scared Jongin.’’Baekhyun looked down playing with his fingers.

,,Why Baekhyun?You’re their prince,you don’t need to be scared.’’ Jongin went to him   hugging him tight.

,,Now come.’’ Jongin let him go opening the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter