Forgiven?

Please Hate Me, Before I Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’ve never feel so guilty so much before. I have done many mistakes before, but this is the worst situation for me. I lost my friend’s trust and I just hurting Jungkook’s feelings, the only one who always stay on my side and try to brighten up my day with his cheerful smile.

It has been two days since Jungkook leaving the group, and I haven’t seen him take a single glance at me like I didn’t exist in the classroom. He’s now turning more popular, as he recently joining B.A.P. His style slightly changes from bubbly and innocent to more badass and darker style.

He’s not smiling that much to everyone now. My heart suddenly filled with guilt again. I like him the way he is before. Is he becoming someone else?

I miss Jungkook. The old Jungkook.

Taehyung?

He did not come pick me up to walk together to school anymore after the incident. He was the one who’s seriously upset about Jungkook. I know Taehyung already adored Jungkook like his brother, and now Jungkook also avoiding him every time they met.

I must settle this thing, before it becoming much worse.

 

“H..hi guys.” I stuttered and approaching my friends awkwardly at our usual table. I wasn’t able to seek their forgiveness as they ignoring me completely (I assumed that Taehyung was the one who’s responsible telling them to ignored me all this time) and didn’t even try to hear my explaination.

I bit my lip in frustration. Just like my prediction, they ignoring me again.

“TaeTae~” This time, I try to sounded cute, hoping that he will notice me, but he didn’t flinch a bit.

“Guys~ please don’t ignore me~”

They are still into their own world or pretending to not listening to me. *Patience, Han ~~~~~, this boys will surely forgive you if you continue to persuade them.*

“Hyung, did you heard something?” Taehyung pulled one of his earphone from his ear and ask him with a poker face. Namjoon look up to meet eyes with the younger. I stood besides Taehyung, already feel my cheeks burned.

“No. Is someone talking to us?”

I curled my fist into a ball as I really can’t stand to their sarcasm. I sighed in defeat.

“I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t mean to blurt nonsense to Jungkook and makes him leaving this group. I have no intention to make him leave.”

“Then why you say you hate him for if you didn’t meant to hurt him?” Jimin was the one speaking, and I sighed in relief. *At least someone acknowledged my presence.*

Carefully, I took a seat next to Taehyung and Jimin.

“Jungkook didn’t even greet us anymore. You really hurt him that hard. Look at him.” This time Yoongi spoke up at signaling me to look over B.A.P’s table. I fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter