Moves On You

Please Hate Me, Before I Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I came out from Jihye’s room with a mixed feeling, embarrass and scared at the same time and I secretly thankful for Jihye as she was still besides me, not leaving me behind. Seeing so many unfamiliar rich faces, I quickly hide behind Jihye.

“Unnie! Why are you hiding behind me?” Jihye pouted and trying to makes me walk besides her, but in the end she giving up with my stubborn attitude. “Well, at least you’re not running away from here..or you secretly wanting to see my brother?” She smirked mischievously.

“No! I was just shy.”

“Don’t worry, he’ll come out—“

“Jihye-ah, I’m not apologizing to him yet and how could he just forgive me just because I’m attending his birthday party? He didn’t even invite me at the first place.” I plead to her, unsure.

“No, unnie don’t think like that! He may be still angry at you, but he’s such a softie that will easily forgive someone even if he tried to act so tough, especially you! Trust me he wouldn’t mind that you’re here.”

“But—“

My sentence was cut halfway as I caught the sight of handsome Jungkook coming down from the stairs. Luckily we were surrounded by the crowd and the lights come out slightly dim, or else he could see how humiliating my face is right now.

He smiles all too brightly when the audience clapping, and he politely bowed. I flushed even more and hide myself (again) behind Jihye, makes a disapproval grunt comes from her.

“Unnie!”

 My head suddenly clicks as I could see a way to get away from the party. Slowly I stepped backwards when she’s too engrossed watching Jungkook and her mother coming down from the stairs.

Sorry, Jihye.

Unfortunately, she caught my hand, makes me yelps in surprise. She was rolling her eyes to me and I slumped in defeat as I get caught.

“What the—unnie! Why are you trying to run away?”

“I—i—“

In the end, I just say sorry and uncomfortably playing with my fingers instead. My humble word makes Jihye sighs. “Do you know why my mother invites you?”

I blinked in confusion. “She accidentally saw me in front of your house! That’s it!” I claimed, and she sighs again, before shook her head.

“Nope. She wants to invite you at the first place but she was lucky that you actually voluntarily come here for my brother as his stalker.” She giggled, while I flushed and pouted disapprovingly when she mentioned that I was Jungkook’s stalker.

 “But why—“

“There you are my dear! We’ve been looking for you!”

I was about to ask Jihye again when Mrs. Jeon’s voice coming from behind, makes both of us turned around at the same time. My breath hitched when my eyes met the person who makes me want to ran away from here right now, but of course my feet betrayed me as I still froze at my spot and wait for Jungkook and his mom approaching us.

He was so breathtakingly good looking. What are you doing to my heart, Jeon Jungkook? I cursed in my mind.

His eyes enlarged in shock when he saw me with Jihye and I immediately locked eyes with him eagerly, but to my disappointment he avoid any eye contact with me by talking to his mother. I don’t know when Jihye took my hand and squeezed it. She mouthed ‘it’s okay’ and I replied her with a weak smile.

“H-happy birthday.” That was I could say, then I looked down to hide my blush from showing up.

“Thank you.”

“…”

Both of us stay silence, and Mrs. Jeon decides to speak again. “I happen to meet her on my way to the groceries store and invite her! She’s your best friend, am I right?” Mrs. Jeon patted me by my shoulder, and I blinked innocently at her.

“Y-yeah.” He replied back and shifted his eyes to me, but quickly to her mother again, and I pouted. *Why can’t you look at me anymore? Is Jihye lied to me just to make me feel better?*

The tension between us finally shows up as silence treatment from Jungkook and heated stare I thrown at him.

Mrs. Jeon coughed. “I think I had to talk with my friend now. Later.” She suddenly rushing away, before Jungkook could protest to his mother.

After a few seconds, Jihye coughed to gaining attention from me and Jungkook.

“I want to had a little talk with my friends too..excuse me.” Jihye said while nudging my arm. Both of u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter