Idiot

Please Hate Me, Before I Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I-I like you, Jeon Jungkook.”

I quickly looked down onto the ground, embarrassed as I could feel a blush crept up from my face. *There! I just say it to him! What should I do??* I shut my eyes tightly, patiently waiting for possible answer that would come out from Jungkook’s mouth.

“….”

Silence.

Another minutes passes, yet still no answer from Jungkook.

“J-Jungkook?”

I slowly look up to face him, only to realize that I was left alone on that spot, without hearing anything from him. I look around for a last time, and sighs audibly. What to expect? Jungkook must be disgusted to me and headed to the bathroom to wash his mouth. I reach out to touch my lips as my tears rolled down.

A rejection, huh? But why does it hurt so badly?

 

 

 

Jihye puffed her cheek, and take a glance once again through the crowd if she could catch a glimpse of you and her brother, but failed.

No sign of you and her brother.

No sign of reconcilement.

She ruffles her hair in frustration. She admits it when her mother says that she’s such a nosy girl. The heck she is. “Where are they?”

“Jihye-ah!”

She nearly jumped on her spot as she felt someone poke her waist. “Omma! You surprised me! Have you seen oppa and ~~~~~-ah? I’ve been searching for them! Oh my, did I make a right choice to leave both of them alone earlier? Are they fighting somewhere? Oh my, what should I do—Ouch omma that hurts!”

Jihye practically blaming herself, before Mrs. Jeon slapped her arms hard. She was practically stiffle a laughter seeing the scandalized look of her pouting daughter.

“Don’t worry. I don’t think they were fighting. We did a right decision to leave them alone, so they better not to waste the oppoturnity to made-up for each other.”

The words hit Jihye, and her eyes widened in excitement. “Omo, they are probably making out somewhere right now? I’m such a great matchmaker!” She giggles, ignoring her mom’s judging eyes.

“Jihye-ah, I said made-up, not make out. Where do you learn those words?”

“Eomma, I’m a teenager. Of course I know all these stuff. I’ve got to experience it too.” She spoke all honestly, and Mrs. Jeon eyes widened.

“This girl—Jihye! Where are you going?”

She was about to answer, when her body bumps into a carefree boy who rushing towards the stairs. “Hey! You rude boy! Watch where—Jungkook oppa??” Her eyes dilated in surprise when there he is, her brother who looks flabbergasted and confused. “W-what’s wrong? Where’s ~~~~~ unnie?”

“She..she says she likes me.” Her brother was mumbling something which she couldn't hear clearly.

“..what?”

“SHE LIKES ME!!”

There it is. He practically shouts, makes everyone turns to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter