New Competition

Please Hate Me, Before I Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do I look strange?”

I puffed my cheeks as I try to fix my uniform which already neat and take a look at myself in the mirror. After the boys take me to the optic shop, clothes store and salon, my usually hideous face turned out slightly..different. I still can’t forget and it’s still fresh on my mind when those boys continuing staring and compliment about how beautiful I am. I blushed and touch my face after I finish dressed to my school uniform.

*Really? Am I really pretty?*

 I sighed with my thoughts and my phone suddenly vibrated, and I took it as a signal that the boys already waiting outside my house, waiting for me. I stormed downstairs to the kitchen, and grabbing one toast that already being prepared by my mom.

“I’m going, mom!”

“Dear take care— OMO WHEN DID YOU BECOMING SO PRETTY??? OMO MY GIRL WAS SO BEAUTIFUL ~~” My mom’s eyes widen in shock and pinching both of my cheeks and throws me a breathtaking hug which makes me suffocate, adoring my face a little too much. I blushed with her words.

“What are you saying, mom? This is my daily uniform, what’s so different about me?” I chuckled and returning her hug.

“You think I don’t know the fact that you actually changing your hairstyle, wearing a contact and being extra feminine today?? You must have a boyfriend already to make you turned out so pretty.” She released me and let out a knowing smile on her face.

“B..boyfriend? N…No I don’t have one!” I said defensively while my head suddenly thinking of someone. I shook my head in denial. *Why suddenly Jungkook’s face comes into my mind??*

“I’m leaving!! My friends are waiting!!”

Before she could ask anymore questions, I rushes outside and found those hottie (I mean those boys) already waiting for me, and looks like all of them practically scanning me with their eyes.

“Our princess is ready~~~ Just date me pretty~~”

 Jimin coos as I walking towards them. I tried to hide my flush that already forming on my cheeks. Their new appearance is still new to me, and I still need to get used of my new appearance too. I tilted my head in confusion as the rest of them still on their spot, grinning widely like an idiot.

“Can you guys stop staring at me like that? I know I looked weird.” I avert my gaze on the ground and playing with my fingers instead.

“Oh my, ~~~~~-ah. We already told you yesterday that you looked pretty, so stop saying how strange you are while you’re not.” Jin said.

 “And why we should stop staring at you when you’re also fangirling inside your mind about us the whole time?” Hoseok says. My cheeks arouse in heat and I look up in disbelief.

“I don’t fangirl about how good looking you guys in my head—“ I stopped in horror when I realize I blurted my thoughts. Wait. What did I just said??

“Bingo. You do think about us and how we’re so good looking.”

The boys give each other a hive-fi session and starts laughing along. I rolled my eyes to Taehyung who’s now laughing like mad and wipe his tears due to laughing so much. *I really want to punch his face right now no matter how good-looking you are right now!*

“What’s so funny? Ugh I hate you guys!!” I frowned and walk away first, leaving them behind.

“Oh no our girl is mad! Don’t be mad, beautiful! You can’t resist us~~”

My ears burned when I heard Jimin’s nasal voice teasing me from behind and the sound of the boys cracking up by his words. I stopped walking and facing them, make their laughter abruptly stop. I curled my fist and stormed off towards them.

You guys are seriously dead.

“I think we’re not that good-looking anymore if she going to beat us right now. Your plan is not going to work.” Yoongi hissed to Taehyung as the younger already shivering in fear when you approaching them with a murderous glare. Your pretty face makes his heart flutter a bit, but his fear already to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter