Kiss??

Please Hate Me, Before I Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“OH MY ARE YOU SERIOUS?!” Jimin hollored loudly and grabbing Taehyung’s collar, acting like a drama queen again.

“Arghh would you stop tortured me you birdbrain? I’m about to explain it!” He yanked Jimin’s hand and smacked him in return.

“Mwo? What happened?” Yoongi asked curiously and put down his algebra book for the first time. I glared at them and gave a threatening stare at Taehyung. But of course being a weird alien as he is, he ignored my stare completely.

“She placed fifth in her exam lately! And guess what? Jungkook placed first!” Taehyung said loudly, make my head lowered in humiliation and avoiding everyone’s stare.

“Shut up guys! I was having a trouble with my biology subject so my grades dropped! JUST that makes me placed fifth overall!” I try to defend myself and I unknowingly stood up already.

“How would you placed below than Kookie? You are his tutor by the way.” I send a deathly glare at Hoseok, makes him shrieking in fear and quickly hides his face with his books. * Your book now upside down, idiot.* I exhaled in return.

“Since you didn’t understand that subject, looks like you also need a tutor too, ~~~~~-ah.” Rapmon stated, makes my jaw slightly dropped. I shook my head vigorously.

“N..no! I can handle it—“

“Seem like you wouldn’t. I never heard you ranking drops this low before.”

“How about I’ll teach you?” Taehyung wiggle his eyebrow suggestively. I rolled my eyes somewhere, and saw Jungkook was staring at me with a wide smile. *Is he mocking me too for getting my ranks below him?*

“Not in thousand years.”

“Umm yah Taehyung you placed 6th, one ranks below her. I don’t think it’s a good idea.” Jimin patted his back and Taehyung just pouted in return.

“How about I’ll teach you instead? I would be glad to help you, ~~~~~-ah!” Jungkook volunteered almost loudly and that makes me deflate even more.

He’s gonna teach me?? I’m supposed to teach him! My pride has gone.

“It’s okay Jungkook! I was the one who should guide you—“

“I think you’re the one who should need help.” Jimin snorted.

“JIMIN THIS TIME I REALLY GOING TO KILL YOU!!” I growled and the said one standing up and ran away, teasing me childishly. Both of us already disappeared from the cafeteria.

“Say Jungkook, are you okay with it? I bet she really embarrassed with you. She’s the one who will teach you. Now it’s the other way around.” Rapmon asked.

“I’m totally fine with it! It’s not like I’m that smart anyway.” Jungkook rubbed his neck sheepishly and sends a shy grin towards his hyungs.

“Aww don’t be so humble, maknae! Then how can you skipped you grade at the first place?” Taehyung look at Jungkook with admiration and slung his hands to him, adoring the younger’s humble attitude.

“Then it’s decided then! Since she has a free time today, both of you can walk home together to have extra tutoring lessons for her.” Hoseok clasped his hand in excitement like a mother giving her blessing to her son to get married.

“But she didn’t agree with this.” Jungkook tilted his head.

“Don’t worry. WE will make sure she will agree for this.” Taehyung said evilly.

 

 

 

 

I pouted as only me and Jungkook were walking to the house, I mean his house for my tutoring lessons. *Arghh so embarrassing now I can’t even look at him!!* My lips formed a sigh unknowingly, and Jungkook realized my uncomfortable state right now.

“You can say no to me if you don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter