This Strange Feelings I Had

Please Hate Me, Before I Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes practically on the ground since the beginning when I can sense that everyone—not kidding, ALMOST everyone eyes were on us and I already trying hard to put off the blushing face on me. Is this the right decision..

Or not?

“Guys, umm..why do I feel like all the boys were staring at me the whole time? Told you I look strange! Let me go home—“

“Don’t talk nonsense, they’re not sta…” Taehyung look around the boys around them. Wrong. They’re not just staring at you.

They were practically eye your figure and checking you out head to toe. Taehyung and the rest of the boy throws a murderous glare to them, giving a single warning to keep out from their—yeah, their one and only girl between them. The boys quickly shifted their eyes somewhere else, not daring to spare another glance at you.

“We already settled up your problem.” Yoongi said with a cold tone and the voice suited him very well, making the girl gawking at him non stop. The sounds of students gawking and whisper start to grow louder, but the boys just brush it away, not giving a damn about their sudden attention they got.

“Um..thanks?” I just murmuring to them in return, without knowing what did they do to make all the boys finally tore their eyes from me.

This is too uncomfortable and awkward—

I wasn’t able to think anything further when my friends suddenly stop walking. My face was about to bump into Hoseok’s back if I didn’t manage to stop in time.

“Guys, why did you stop?”

“B.A.P.”

That’s all I can hear and shifted my eyes to take a good look in front of me and finding that the rest of B.A.P heated staring. My face reddened a bit when I feel Daehyun’s intense gaze towards me, like I was sort of prey. Luckily the other B.A.P members just keep a single glance at me, but Daehyun’s gaze never leave my figure, and I unconsciously shifted my body closer to Jin.

Why did he staring me like that?

Luckily after I try my best to not giving a single care of Daehyun’s sharp gaze, I found Jungkook, the only one boy who’s not sparing a single look behind him, as to acknowledge our presence.

My steady heartbeat earlier turned abnormal all of the sudden. My eyes just focused on Jungkook’s back and before I can continue staring at his back for another lovely seconds, Taehyung nudged my arm.

“Ow! What?!” I found that I already puckered my lips. Jimin and Taehyung are holding the urge to hug you with your sudden aegyo, but they need to stick to Taehyung’s plan.

“Where do you think you’re looking at?” He raised his brows.

“Um..nowhere.”

Oh no. I’ve been caught staring by the devils.

“Did I told you earlier to not staring too intently at Jungkook, unless if WE told you too?”

“I didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter