BTS vs. B.A.P, Who's Winning?

Please Hate Me, Before I Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re BTS and we want our Jungkook back.”

The rest of the boys were having a staring contest with their now declared enemy, getting ready for an intense battle which going to happen anytime soon. I nervously glance at B.A.P and they expression did not looking good when Namjoon declaring the statement to them.

Jungkook just stood there, utterly shocked. He didn’t expected the confrontation happens between his ex-group (he finally recognize them after taking a good look) and his current group. He admitted he did missed his hyungs that constantly making jokes and being cheerful, but his heart seems to prevent him to do so.

He knows the fact that you hate him, and it hurts him so much. His eyes caught yours again and find you still staring at him. Damn those beautiful eyes that I adored so much. Jungkook frowned and turn away.

My shoulder flattened when Jungkook turn away from me with a frown on his face. *He sure hates me now.* I try to not looking too sad with Jungkook’s rejection and avert my gaze onto the ground again.

“You—“ Himchan paused and eyeing every single one of us.

“Yes, we’re here to take back what supposed to belong to us. Jungkook was our friend, and we want to have a talk to him alone.” Taehyung said, and I noticed Jungkook turn his head to the elder, probably recognize who’s the deep voice belongs to.

“Yah, who do you think you’re talking to? Why would we’re giving back Jungkook to you? He’s now becoming our member! Back off—“ Youngjae snarled and about to step forward, when Yongguk stopped him from doing so by holding his arm. Youngjae hissed silently, but back away instantly with the leader’s instruction.

“Well, seems like Namjoon and the gang finally strikes back! You guys doing fine by giving badass vibe to yourself. I’m quite impressed.” He said smugly and Namjoon eyeing him hard, cautiously glaring back at Yongguk.

“Well, fine then. Go then kid, talk to them if you want to.”

Yongguk said and signaling Jungkook to come forward, but Jungkook just stood still at his spot, with his expressionless face.

“No need, Namjoon hyung. I’m going to stay here, in B.A.P.”

His word shattered my heart and I know it was my fault from the start. BTS face changes, slightly shock that Jungkook actually rejecting them for B.A.P. Taehyung unconsciously curled his fist, holding back his anger.

“Jungkook. I think we need to talk. I want to tell you something.” I look at him with pleading eyes, hoping that he will at least give a chance for me to talk with him. Jungkook’s body tense for a moment when I opened my mouth, and his eyes darkened in an instant.

“No. We’re done.”

Is that..hatred? My eyes starts to heat up and tears already fell unknowingly. *Serves you right, Han ~~~~~. Now Jungkook really hate me. Is this what I want all along?*

“Sorry.”

 Unable to look at Jungkook again, I rushed inside the school without turning back.

“~~~~~-ah! Wait—you little brat—“ Taehyung about to cur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter