The Truth

Please Hate Me, Before I Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m still in the middle of processing the fact when I wasn’t realize that Jihye already dragging me in front of the closet and when I snapped my mind back, a beautiful maroon dress were already in my hand, waiting gloriously for me to wore it.

“Wear this, I’ll bet you would look beautiful on it, ~~~~~ unnie~!” She chimed, but I just blinked innocently at her.

“B-but I—“

“Quick unnie, my mom would nag to me if we don’t hurry up! Just change it on the bathroom!! Quick!”

“I want to ask you something--!”

“I’m dying to have a guy talk with you too, unnie but just go inside!”

I flushed by the word ‘guy talk’, but my mouth just wouldn’t stop talking. “But this dress looks so expensive! I don’t want this dress to ruin—“

“OH GOSH, UNNIE PLEASE JUST WEAR IT AND NO MORE COMPLAINING!!”

I yelped when she pushed me inside the bathroom and I sighed in defeat. There was no escape now. I’m in Jungkook’s house, and I had to confront him all by myself.

Before I could hear Jihye complaining to me again, I quickly wore the dress as quickly as possible and when I steps outside the bathroom, Jihye was already cooing on how beautiful I am.

“Oh my you’re so beautiful on this dress! I know I made a right choice!” She cheered proudly and my cheeks becoming pink by her compliment.

“Thank you, Jihye-sshi.”

“Why are you calling me ‘sshi’? just call me Jihye. Now I’m gonna put some makeup on you, unnie just sit here please.”

She gestures me to sit on the bed and I immediately obliged without much more complaining. “Seriously, you don’t have to do this things for me, I’m just..” I paused, hesitate to called myself as Jungkook’s ‘friend’ while I’m actually not.

“..I’m nobody.”

“No, you’re absolutely not, unnie. You’re my brother’s girlfriend—“

I blushed again. “No! I’m not his girlfriend! I’m just—“

My face tinted in red for a good five seconds, before I hear Jihye chuckling in the middle of working on my face. “I know that, unnie. I’m just joking, don’t take it seriously.”

We stayed in silence for seconds as she’s concentrating on my face, before I coincidentally blurted out my thoughts.

“H-how do you know about me so much? I rarely come at your brother’s place anyway, to be honest, I only come here once.”

I noticed she tensed for a second, before resuming her touch on my makeup. *Is she hesitating about something just now?*

“My mother talks about you a lot, unnie. I just coming back from France a week ago and about a few months she starts talking about you, and my ears already tired hearing about it. I don’t know why but my mother likes you a lot.”

My face reddens once again, and she flashes a soft smile before she continues.

“I couldn’t help my curiosity to meet you in person by myself to know how your face would look like, as I hear that you are my brother’s best friend.”

“I..I’m not his friend now, Jihye-ah. I’ve made a big mistakes and he hates me now.” I stated timidly, worrying that she would get mad at me, but she just replied me with a small smile.

“It’s done, ~~~~~ unnie. We should go.”

My eyes crinckled, puzzled.

“Why aren’t you saying anything? I’m making your brother changed with my harsh words, and now I’m even stalking you today. Don’t you suppose to get angry at me and kicked me out from this house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter