Stalking, and Trapped

Please Hate Me, Before I Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It almost a week since the conflict that happens between B.A.P and Jungkook, and that also means it’s already a week I haven’t seen the black-haired boy. Jungkook practically not coming to school constantly and his absence created a hassle for all the students too, and many rumors were spreading inside the school.

Some of them say that he almost died getting beaten by his ex members, or already transferred to another school because he doesn’t have any friends in this school anymore.

I scoffed. That was terribly wrong! He would never gets beaten by B.A.P and he was the most friendly amongst us before—

Well, before I make him leave us with my stupid ego.

“—are you doing?”

The sudden voice suddenly clicks me back to reality, and makes me almost jumped from my seat. I glared at Taehyung who was besides me. The rest of BTS already cackling up like an idiot after see my reaction.

“That’s not funny.” I spat, and the boys turned quiet immediately and look at each other with a worried face. Your face was stern as hell, and the boys know this is not the time for them to play around.

 “You weren’t paying attention at all so that’s why I’m asking you what’s wrong.” Taehyung could let me sighs and he knows what bothered you that makes you seems miserable.

The rest of BTS make a decision by giving you and Taehyung a little time for both of us to talk. They quickly chatting amongst them, try to not involved to it or accidentally hearing your conversation.

“Didn’t I told you to not worried about Jungkook this much? I’m sure he’ll come to school sooner or later, what you have to do is just stay away from anyone from B.A.P as—“

“I know, they’re dangerous, they’re our enemy and they’ll surely will getting a revenge to us.” I interject with a poker face.

Taehyung frowned and pouted in dissatisfaction after his inspirational speech is being cut in by you. “You’re no fun. Where’s the cheerful and bubbly ~~~~~ all this time? You’re changed.”

My shoulder gets heavy when I heard what Taehyung just said. Jungkook was like that too, and it was my fault by making his cheerful and bubbly personality vanished and being replaced by a cold and rebellious Jungkook.

“Yah—“

“I’m not in the mood of talking, Tae. Just..leave me alone for now.” I slowly said and stood up. I could see he’s surprised with my request and there was a glint of sadness in his eyes, while BTS just eyeing me in puzzlement as if I’m just having a fight with Taehyung.

He scanned my face for a few seconds before he looked down and let out a heavy sigh.

“I understand. But please do me a favor. Do not blame yourself. I believe Jungkook still had a soft spot for you and he eventually forgave you.”

I wish he could be like that too.

I smiled weakly to him before I make my way to the classroom, all alone.

 

 

 

Just like obeying my little request, Taehyung and the rest just nodded when I say I was going to hang out alone to cleared out my mind, and they decided to walk without me and quickly leave me right after the school finished.

With a cloudy mind I walked around the streets filled with people, and that’s when I realized I’ve already wandering around too much. The streets seemed unfamiliar with lots of shops I never seen before, and suddenly panic took over me when I noticed the sky already darkened.

Did I already got lost? Taehyung will surely kill me if I called him—

I was in the verge of tears when I spotted someone walking out from the souvenir shop. My eyes enlarged when I recognized him right away.

It was Jungkook, and I almost let out tear of happiness when he looks so happy with a bright smile plastered on his face, when his attire was just like the time I adored before. He looked so chick and young with red sweater and jeans along with his favorite snapback, giving him the teenage vibe, looking absolutely perfect for his age.

He looked so damn adorable, and I wonder why I ever hated him before.

My smile faltered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter