Something Unexpected

Please Hate Me, Before I Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stupid me, stupid feelings.

I walked out from the girl’s washroom with a red, puffy eyes and with a miserable state I never been. It’s my first time crying because of boys, (I haven’t crying for Daehyun at all despite for his playboy attitude) and that just because of the boy named Jeon Jungkook.

If I haven’t realize I already love him..

“There you are! We thought you already ran back home!”

“You make us skipped our class, you know.”

I found Taehyung and Jimin leaning their body to the wall in front of the girl’s washroom. I opened my mouth to say something, but quickly been interrupt by Jimin.

“Why do you look so taken aback with Jungkook’s words?”

Jimin stare at me, and I couldn’t help to feel to feel guilty for them to make them skipping class just because of me. My eyes met Taehyung, and his eyes darkly glistened when he met mine.

“I..Jungkook hate me, and I-I just—“

Taehyung sighed.

“~~~~~-ah, do you love Jungkook?”

My eyes widened in shock and I look up only to find Taehyung and Jimin looking at me with a serious expression, telling me that they’re not joking around with that question.

“We know. You wouldn’t act like this before, and you just cried, because of Jungkook.”

“…”

“You actually do love him.”

My tears starts to forming again, and this time it rolled down much more quickly, make my cheeks turning damp for the second time. The boys look at each other, now that they confirmed it.

“I love him, Tae. And he hates me now.”

“Just like we expected.” Jimin shrugged, and turned his head to Taehyung. “So, Tae? Tell her what you want her to do after this.”

“You want to know whether he loves you or not, that he actually don’t hate you at all?” Taehyung walk to me, and I look up to met his dark stares still on him. His eyes glistening something mysterious, and couldn’t read what exactly inside his mind.

I hesitantly nodded.

“He loves you, I’m absolutely sure about it.”

Taehyung and Jimin finds your cheeks blushing hearing that, and they chuckled.

“But he literally rejected me. He refused to talk to me.”

“So you should follow what we were about to tell you right now.” Jimin popped out besides Taehyung with a smug smile, and slung his arm to Taehyung’s shoulder. I blinked in shock when Taehyung suddenly leaned closer with a sly smile, and wipe the tears on my cheeks. I froze with the sudden close approximate gap between us, and gulped.

My cheeks heated up. “W-what are you doing?”

“From now on, I’m Kim Taehyung, ~~~~~’s fake boyfriend.”

Jimin smirked. “Yeah. You’re going to be Taehyung’s girlfriend from now on.”

My eyes rounded in disbelief.

..What??

 

 

 

“I’m going, mom!” I yelled to my mom who’s still busying herself on the kitchen.

“Who’s the good looking orange-haired boy outside?” I startled when my mom suddenly sprinting from the kitchen towards me, ended up hugging me tight while giggling like a teenage girl.

“Orange-haired boy? Mom, it’s just Taehyung.” I scoffed and broke the hug.

“Oh, so he’s changed too! Is this why you’re turning out so beautiful these days?” I blushed. “N-no! We’re forced to change our appearance by Taehyung!”

“What? It was true.”

My mom gives me a judging stare, before she chuckled.

“Forget it, honey. Tell your boyfriend I said hi!”

“Mom, Taehyung isn’t my boyfriend!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter