Intense Fight

Please Hate Me, Before I Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I asked you. What are you doing, Daehyun?”

Daehyun smirked and chuckled. That smirk almost makes Taehyung was eager to throws another punch to him again, but I quickly held Taehyung’s hand defensively. He stares at me, quite shocked by my action.

“Why are you defending him? He violates you!”

“Tae, I’m never going to defend him. Let’s just go or else we got ourselves in trouble.” I eyed Daehyun who’s still on the ground, with a sly smile still glued on me. I shuddered while thinking the kiss he just gave me and I unconsciously brought my hands to my mouth, wiping away my lips in purely disgust.

I hate him by taking an advantage to me, but I’m sure I don’t want Taehyung to beat the pulp of him in front of many witnesses.

Daehyun chuckled when he saw the angry look on Taehyung. “Look. I kissed her and she doesn’t mad at me at all. Are you really her boyfriend?”

“YOU BASTARD—“ Taehyung snarled.

“Let’s go, Tae. He’s going to provoke you any further if we don’t leave now. Please, students are whispering.” I spoke in a soft voice, and avert my gaze on the floor, feeling slightly embarrassed when people paying attention to us.

Taehyung seems to understand right away. He knows you are too kind to do anything, even when being violated by your ex-crush, Daehyun. He exhaled deeply before he entwined his hands with mine, earning a gasps from the crowd who was watching.

“It’s true! Daehyun is kissing Taehyung’s girlfriend? Man, that was an intense fight.”

“Looks like B.A.P is currently losing. BTS sure is strong now.”

Taehyung acts like he doesn’t give a damn of what they’re saying, before giving Daehyun another death glare. “If you’re going to touch her once again, I’m going to kill you Jung Daehyun.” He warned.

With that, he pulled me away along with him, leaving the crowd who was literally gawking and cheering at them after saw their little drama.

 

 

 

 

“Are you okay?” Taehyung stole a glance at my dull expression. He knows you still shocked by Daehyun’s sudden action. By seeing his best friend being kissed unwillingly in front of him, his mind reacts automatically by throwing a punch at Daehyun with his full strength, not minding the consequences he will get later by punching one of B.A.P members.

What will happen next doesn’t matter, he just worried about you.

“Why are you stopping me from beating him any further?”

I shook my head weakly. “There’s nothing we can do. I’m just going to forget it and avoiding Daehyun starts from now on. Besides, I don’t want to get you into trouble from being called to the principle office for doing violence action inside the school.”

Taehyung laughed and ruffled his hair in return. “Well, I didn’t think of that when I hit him earlier. Looks like you saved me from being suspended from school. Then our plan by getting Jungkook back with you will be ruined, you’re sure thinking hard for it.” He teased with a smirked.

I flushed.

“Y-yah I was worried about you, not because of that!”

“Sure..” He teased me once again and winked, and I rolled my eyes in return. At least Taehyung managed to make me forget about the incident earlier, and I’m thankful of that.

“If he’s going to do inappropriate things to you again, call me, okay? I’ll get sure to make him go straight to the emergency room right away.”

I chuckled and nodded, and Taehyung finally let out a rectangular smile of his. Sure, you do save me a lot nowadays, Kim Taehyung.

“Thanks, Taehyung.”

 

 

 

 

Jungkook eyed Daehyun as soon as he took a seat besides him. He grunted inwardly as the elder turn around and faced him, before sends him a teasing smirk. He still pissed with the elder’s confession that he will make an attemp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter