Transformation

Please Hate Me, Before I Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Taehyung’s house..

“NOOO!! I don’t want to!! I love being nerdy, that’s me!!” Yoongi struggled for his life as Namjoon and Jimin blocking him, preventing him to fleeing away from the room. All the boys were at Taehyung’s house as he silently making a secret conversation with the leader without you knowing.

 As they come to his house, Taehyung currently vanished from his room and nowhere to be seen, and it was so damn hard for all of them to keep Yoongi inside.

Yoongi sure is really strong despite of his petite body.

“Hyung, calmed down! We’re also need to do this, not you alone!” Jimin groaned as he used his full power to maintain the resisting boy on the bed, keeping him still.

“Then you do it yourself! I don’t want to! Let go of me!”

Namjoon sighed.

“Jimin, Jin let him go.”

“But—“

“Just let him go. He’s going to be a wimpy who always trying to lay low for the rest of his life. He forgot who he really is.” Namjoon spoke, make Yoongi stops struggling in a seconds. Jin stiffened as Yoongi sends a dark glare to the leader.

“Namjoon I think it’s time to stop.” Jin gave a warning to him. Jimin notice the heavy atmosphere and he looked at his hyungs quizzically.

“Um Hoseok hyung, did I miss something that I supposed to know?” He tried to speak as low as he can to him. The boy shivered in fear and whispering right to Jimin ears, loud enough for him to hear.

“Yoongi actually is a really famous boy. He was basketball captain at his former school but he’s being beaten by a group of gangster that makes him stays in hospital for about a month. He quits from the team and joining Namjoon, and practically turned all geek and stuff.” Hoseok explain in the most detailed one. Jimin’s eyes rounded.

So that’s why he had such a strong stamina to handle him earlier.

“That was mean! What did he do that makes him got beaten?” Jimin hissed as he still watching the tense staring competition between Namjoon and Yoongi.

“The team that lost to Yoongi’s team on the basketball match paid them for it.” Hoseok added, “..but I think he still loves basketball even if he stays with his books all the time. I saw him secretly playing at the basketball court near his house a few times, and he seems really happy.”

Jimin’s heart softened. He didn’t realize that Yoongi had a hard time being a popular student before.

“I heard you, Hoseok.”

Jimin realize that all the eyes are watching them all the time. The silent atmosphere makes the elder also listening to their conversation too. Hoseok shriek in fear as Yoongi send him a death glare. The silence atmosphere broke as Namjoon suddenly chuckled.

“So you didn’t stop playing after all.”

Yoongi just shrugged.

“I never stopped playing even after that incident. I just hate being the one who’s always being targeted by some badass jerk. So I’m becoming like ..this. Being a nerd is sorta fun too, I ranked first in my class.” He rubbed the back of his neck, showing a pride smirk.

“Well, it looks like you have to face it again but this time, you have us.” Namjoon pat his shoulder in return.

Yoongi let out a heavy breath. “ Alright. I’m in too, for this transformation thingy.”

Hoseok and Jin currently giggled like a fan girl as they saw the brotherly scene. Just then, Taehyung suddenly showed up into the room again with a big smile on his face.

“Oh sorry I’m late! I need to wake up my diva-like brother to help us.” He said, and being smacked by the said one.

“What did you say? I’m not that diva-like!” He was frowning at first but gave the others a cheerful smile, ignoring the younger’s groan. “Hey guys!”

“Baekhyun hyung?” They echoed as they know him as Taehyung’s only brother. Baekhyun is enrolled on a different school as Taehyung and he’s currently in his final year. Baekhyun suddenly did a fast scanning through the boys with his eyes, make them froze awkwardly at their spot.

“Hmm, you guys need a lot of works to do, except for Jin. Not to mention that I need to makeover my ugly dongsaeng too—“

“HEY!! I’m way good looking that you, hyung!” Taehyung snapped at his older brother, but being ignored again. Baekhyun’s eyes darkened instantly. He could feel his passion to makeover his brother’s friends already being fulfilled. He always offered to makeover Taehyung and showed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter