Miane (II)

Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as I closed the door of the hotel suite where I was staying I heard footsteps approaching me. I did not have to turn around to know who it was.

 

"Where have you been?" I sighed and turned away. She was so angry that her eyes seemed as if they were going to come out of their sockets. I ignored her and walked past her toward the room. I should shower first but I was too sleepy. "Aren't you gonna say anything?!".

 

"I don't wanna argue" was all I said as I took off my clothes to wear others more comfortables.

 

"Do you think that solves everything?"

 

"Quoi?!" I turned to her suddenly and looked at her surprised. What was she thinking I am doing? "I just want to sleep, so if you let me..." I added undoing the bed to get inside.

 

"Are you kidding me?!" She stood between the bed and me. Apparently no, she was not going to let me "You disappear with your so-called 'old friend' all night and come back as if nothing happened, and you want me to let you sleep?! Are you ing kidding me?!!" She screamed louder each second. I sighed and crossed my arms, resting my weight on one leg.

 

"What do you want me to say? That I slept with her? Fine, if that's what you want to hear... yes, I did" Her jaw clenched and her face turned a pale pink. The next thing I remember is a plash! and a force that made me turn my head to the side. My cheek throbbed with pain. She hit me hard.

 

"What the is wrong with you?! You were lying all this time you've met with that ?! What you really did was just her?!!"

 

I approached her, just centimeters from her face. She was taller than me, but that did not intimidate me one bit. "I won't allow you to speak of Dara. You don't know her, so keep your mouth shut" I stayed looking into her eyes for a few seconds in silence before continuing. "And now I want you to collect all your stuff and get out of here right now."

 

"Q-quoi?" She could not believe my words. He had not raised his voice for a moment, but what he said was strong and clear, there was no doubt. I was breaking up with her.

 

"M-mais..." She stuttered. Her anger was completely gone and a pleading expression could be seen in her eyes.

 

There was no turning back. I was tired of apologizing to her for everything I did. I could not get close to any woman without being subjected to an interrogation later. I do not know whether it was fatigue or the thousands of confused thoughts circling in my head, but I did not care the least breaking up with her. The only thing that I would miss was , and still everyone knows that in the world of fashion is not very difficult to find someone for that.

 

"Rien de 'mais'... Go... NOW!" For the first time I raised my voice. She turned away and began to put the things she had in the closet in her suitcase. I got into bed without flinching and closed my eyes. I listened to her sobs, but did not care.

 

"Vous! Salope!" She said after closing the suitcase. I waited to hear the front door of the suite closing to let the dream catch me completely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Something wet went from my collarbone to my jaw. I felt a pinch. The warm air tickled my neck. I could not help but moan. I wanted to open my eyes but could not, even if I tried it was impossible. In addition, the wet feeling would not let me concentrate. I tried to move my hands but could not. Again, that wet sensation went from my collarbone to my jaw. I groaned again. Something heavy was on my body and did not let me move. My hands were tied over my head... handcuffs? No, it was too soft, light... a fabric maybe? I tried to open my eyes again, without success.

 

"Chae..."

 

Hot air that went straight to my ear. It was someone's breathing, who had said my name in a whisper. That whisper was too low to identify the voice of that person. Again the wet feeling. I tried to move for umpteenth time but each time I did I felt my hands tied tighter.

 

The weight that was on my body disappeared, or rather, concentrated on my stomach. That person was sitting astride me. Hands roamed my body, up and down, again and again. They were so soft and it felt so... good.

 

Where before had been that warm body now I felt cold, I realized that I was completely , and that the person who was on me too. She was a woman, but I no longer had hesitated, men have never attracted me. I could feel his hot, wet center against my abdomen.

 

Now her hands ran slowly down my abdomen, ribs, s, making a short stop to squeeze them slightly, and neck, until they reached the height of my eyes and withdrew what prevented me from seeing. Not that I could not open my eyes, it was that they were covered by a bandage.

 

"Dara?" I whispered.

 

There she was, above me, . Her skin so smooth and white as always, her small but firm s, her face covered by her tousled hair, mouth partially open, and that look... the unique look that can break any wall that I could build around me. The only able to look inside myself, read my feelings, through my soul.

 

"Dara, what..."

 

"Shhhhh..." She hissed putting a finger over my lips, never taking her eyes off me. I was going crazy. Was this a dream? A memory? No, it was not a memory, I had never before experienced this. Besides her hair was darker and a little longer, just how she have it now.

 

She leaned forward, putting her face between my s, me with her nose. She was coming down slowly, torturing me. My hands were still tied and my wrists ached from the pressure I was doing trying to loose them. I wanted to touch her, I was dying to feel her skin on my hands. She continued to go down dangerously until she stopped between my legs, everything without looking away from me. I swallowed hard. My breathing had accelerated three times without me noticing.

 

My head spun at the moment when her tongue rested on my center. From top to bottom, through my lower lips, again and again. I could not contain my moans, my wrists ached horribly, but that did not prevent me to continue struggling to free them. And her eyes fixed on me all the time.

 

She quickened her pace. I could not take it anymore. My back arched and I put my legs around her neck, trying not to hurt her. I tried to free my hands with all my strength and I finally got it, but now I felt like I had wounds on my wrists. They burned.

 

I grabbed her hair between my fists and threw my head back. An incredible feeling ran through my body and I closed my eyes...

 

 

 

I opened them.

 

I looked around. I was in the hotel room where I was staying in Seoul. I sat up and tried to catch my breath. Long ago I had not an while sleeping. I looked to my side, no trace of Dara, let alone my girlfriend... or rather ex-girlfriend.

 

I touched my wrist. They still hurt. In reality I could still feel everything as if I was still dreaming. I closed my eyes, trying to eliminate that unpleasant feeling. The best thing was take cold shower before starting the day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"QUOI?!!! Are you crazy??! "

 

"Can you lower your voice? As I told you, I wasn't thinking..."

 

"Obviously you weren't thinking ma chérie" Interrupted François "Inviting your ex to this show... And then you can't do anything better than to go to the hotel and kick your girlfriend out of there."

 

"I've already said that it had nothing to do with Dara"

 

"And I told you I'm not an idiot Chaerin" Again I did not know if he was saying my name or chérie.

 

The truth was that it did have to do with Dara, though not directly. Since I saw her my emotions were not easy to control, they changed from one second to another without I could do anything, and that had made me lose my patience with my ex-girlfriend, which had never happened to me before. I know I should stay away from Dara, avoid her as much as possible to get back to my normal life before all this happened, before seeing her again...

 

My intention was that when she asked if we would see each other again, but when I saw her husband coming toward us frowning, I could not help but change my mind. Blood began to boild as soon as I saw him, that idiot... I invited her to the Fashion show with the intention of disturbing the caveman, assuming that Dara would tell him that she was going to come with me and that he was not invited.

 

"Annyeong" Her sweet voice brought me back to reality. I turned to look at her and I had to restrain myself not to open my mouth in an expression of surprise. That black dress, tight to her body, highlighting her soft curves and pale skin, that dress... The dress I had made her over 10 years ago. I went back to look into her eyes, not knowing what to say. Was she making fun of me? Obviously she'd done it on purpose. It's amazing how it s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter