Arasso

Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong!!! Author is back!!...... Missed me??

 

 

"W-What do I do...? Where...?"A thousand questions were spinning in my head, which also was spinning, but none of them materialized through my words. All I could do was look at her with wide eyes while babbling nonsense.

 

"Last night you drank too much and I brought you to a hotel. If you're worried about why you're in underwear, I just gave you a cold shower to making you revive. That's all" She had said it so fast that my brain was still processing. ¿Hotel? ¿A shower? ¿Revive? My head was spinning increasingly. Yes, certainly she was right, I had drunk too much. In the end only one question went out of my mouth.

 

I said with hands covering my face and eyes tightly shut to try to relieve pain, to no avail.

 

"I don't remember your address" Another quick response. I looked through the gaps between my fingers and for the first time she took her eyes off me and turned around. Was it my impression or was she blushing? "You have there the breakfast and some pills for headache" She pointed to the table. I could smell the toasts from here. My stomach made a noise, as if asking for a taste of it. "I have no clothes to lend you so you have to use what you wore yesterday" She pointed again, this time to the chair, where my dress was hanging "When you finish, go to reception, I'll wait there" And with that said she left without looking back at me.

 

I stood there, with the same questions as before, or even more, but not take long to react when heard my stomach protesting again. I crossed my arms over it and I realized why Chaerin had avoided looking at me... The sheet was up to my waist and the only thing that kept me from being completely was my lacy bra.

 

I closed my eyes tightly. It felt like two giant hands were squeezing my skull... Not to mention nausea, which mixed with hunger created an odd feeling...

 

Five minutes later I was in the bathroom throwing up the toast that I had just eaten. A tip: never eat anything when your stomach is upset, even if you're starving.

 

 

 

 

She was not difficult to find, as always her blond hair stood out among others. As I approached her she looked up, or I think so because she was wearing sunglasses and I couldn't see her eyes. She was sitting on a couch reading a newspaper. "You ready?" I nodded. She got up and headed for the exit without another word. A taxi was waiting outside.

 

"But... I have no money for a taxi"

 

"I know, but I do" Again, without a word she got into the taxi, and again I followed her. She didn't seem to be very talkative this morning. "Where are you going?" She asked, motioning for me to tell the driver, and once I did he started the car.

 

I looked out the window. I saw the buildings passing, but that area was not known for me. Where were we? I looked at Chaerin, who was also looking out the window just to the other side. The discomfort was present in the environment. I gulped and looked back at the landscape. This area was already familiar to me. A few minutes later I began to despair, that silence was killing me.

 

"Ehmm... Thanks" I said looking at her. She did not move.

 

"Why?"

 

"Well... you know, for taking care of me" I spoke softly as if that way the driver couldn't listen, which is impossible in such a small space.

 

"It's nothing. I wasn't going to leave you anywhere" I smiled. After all she still cared about me.

 

Suddenly the reality hit me across the face "!" I screamed, scaring both Chaerin as the driver.

 

"What's wrong?" She asked with a frown.

 

"My children! I have to go find them!" And without waiting for a response I indicated to the driver the new direction he should go.

 

"What?" She asked again, changing the light angry expression because of the scare that I had given her to a confused one.

 

"I promised my husband to go and get them. We left them with my parents to go to the fashion show".

 

"Do you use grandparents to partying?" She said mockingly, with her typical sideways smile. I just rolled my eyes and ignored her.

 

Ten minutes later we arrived at the building where my parents live, Gangnam district, the place where luxury is the order of the day. I got out and looked inside. Chaerin seemed to have no intention of coming down, so I closed the door and walked to the entrance.

 

No wonder she did not want to come, after all my parents never pleased her... they were the main reason why I chosed my husband instead of her, and I know she knows it.

 

 

 

 

"Omma!" Haru jumped into my arms as soon as she saw me, and I held her into my arms to give her a big kiss on the cheek.

 

"Hello my love, did you had a great time with grandpas?"

 

"Of course" My father answered before she could. "Although it took her a while to sleep at night" Haru was not a girl who liked sleepovers, even with known people as could be my parents. She missed the routine.

 

"I thought you'd come to seek them earlier" My mother said coldly. I faked a smile.

 

"Sorry, I... I fell asleep" She shot me a look, and I knew that meant she was judging me as a mother. Whatever I did was never good for her, our relationship was deteriorating increasingly despite my efforts to please her, and I was getting tired of that. "Seho! Are you ready?" I tried to divert attention from the awkwardness of the moment.

 

"Yes, I am" My son peered down the hall and walked towards me, giving me the bag where pajamas and other things that I had given them for the night were.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter