Chapter 38

Secret love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nicole's POV

"Jiyong oppa?!Why you are here?"

I am suprised and confused in the same time, why Jiyong oppa suddenly appear in front of me?


Jiyong oppa smile widen, wear black white color checker suit, holding bunch of my favourite flower - Baby pink daisy, and small box.

He walks toward me, and bend one knee down....

Jiyong oppa looked at me with sincere brown orbs, which is full of love, he blushed and fluttered....

" Yong Joo-ah! I love you since the first day I met you.  You are my everything! You are the only one I wanna share everything in my life.  Without you I am worthless and emotionless. I can't be myself!In the past, I am such a fool. Hurt you , make you cry and angry.I know I am not the perfect boyfriend, but I am sure one thing that my love toward wont change. I promise my love is only for you,only for Jung Yong Joo.  Let's us get older together.

So, Yong Joo-ah ,Will you marry me? Will you be my Mrs. Kwon? Taking me with you, Kwon Jiyong can't live without Jung Yong Joo"


Tears filled my eyes, blur my vision, it is the happy tear. 

I nodded, and smile shly, "  I do!Jiyong oppa!"

While we are still in our little world, Seungri joked," We are still in the same room of you two!


"Jiyong hyung , Nicole Congrats!"

" Unnie! Congrats!"

"Cola-ah!Congrats!"

Finally,  I realised that all my 91 lines bestfriend, 2NE1, Epik high, YG family, KARA memb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter