Chapter 29

Secret love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Long time no update. so.........so sorry-ah! i am super busy in the last two weeks.

Tell me if you want to read more when i will try to update before thursday. my first first business trip for video filming.

~*~

G-Dragon's POV

"Jiyong Hyung! Jiyong hyung! Pali! Pali! Wake up"

"Yah! What the heck are you doing?" I hate people disturb my sleeping in the early morning, especially I have a sweet dream with my one and only one Yong Joo.

"Get out! I said get out now. Lee Seung hyun." I shouted angrily and jump into my bed immediately.

Seungri sighs, " Jiyong hyung!"

Can't believe that youngbae and TOP hyung came to my room, and dragged me to the living room.

"Yah!! You guy!What the hell? " i feel annoyed.

"Jiyong-ah! You see! You got caught." Youngbae shows me the pictures which I bride carried Nicole in running man.

I rubbed my eyes , and grab my messy hair with left hand," One photo only. Don't be so frighten."

" Jiyong hyung! It is not like that. What is worse, the video that you doing CPR to Nicole and how lovely dovey you are."  Daesung said in a worried tone.

Manager hyung calls, "Jiyong-ah! YG sajangnim said he wants to meet u."

~*~

Nicole's POV

" Hyomin unnie! Why come so early today? We don't have any schedule." Seungyeon opens the door and greet their manger unnie.

" Where is Nicole?" Hyomin unnie said with fierce face.

" Nicole is still sleeping. " Hara replied.

While Hyomin unnie rushed to Nicole's bedroom, and wake her up harsh, " Nicole! Wake up! Jung Nicole wake up."

Nicole stills in her dream, " umm.... Ah...... I can't eat.... It is too much."

" Yah! Jung Nicole" Hyomin unnie yelled.

I rubs her eyes and hug " morning! Hyomin unnie. Sa-Rang-hae" said with aeogo voice.

"It is not the time to say those non-sense word. Jung Nicole!" Hyomin unnie said.

" what happen unnie, did I do something wrong?" I feel confused.

" Neh! What happen, Hyomin unnie?" This time, all the kara member gathered together.

" Aish.... You girls , watch it." Hyomin unnie  played the video in her mobile. I am shocked that the video is about me and Jiyong oppa.

" You and GD is s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter