Chapter 37

Secret love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gdragon’s POV

My Baby Girl is going to New York City 3 Month long for solo debut preparation. I am so happy that finally she can be solo artist soon.

However, I think I gonna miss her like crazy.

How can I live without her for that damn three months?

I didn't meet her one day really torturing me lots. What to say, 3 months.

The most important thing is my baby girl Nicole is so attractive, a cute, sweet, y girl.   She is so innocent that she doesn't know whatever she does, really make everyone can't take their eyes off. I am sure those ert guys in United State, must try to get my baby.

Oh no.... just imagine.... Already make me jealous and get nuts.....

So, I have to mark her mine before she goes aboard for solo debut preparation.

Just let everyone knows Jung Yong Joo is Kwon Jiyong.

I am her one and only man.

Like every year, we are going to spend our private time together. In order to smooth for execute my plan, I decide to go to Pairs, France. The romantic city in Europe.

I secretly contact all Nicole's 91 line Friends, even Nicole's relatives in United states, inviting all of them to go to Paris.

~*~


In Pairs at Cafe

I am stunned at how adorable Nicole is while full of dessert, " whoa! Whoa!! It's so delicious."

Nicole is so cute, talking everything about herself, her friends, her childhood, just anything popped up in her mind.....  I know her well, Nicole feel nervous and uncomfortable..... Baby girl, I know you miss me much. But I must the one gonna miss you like crazy.....I smile while texting Kibum about our surprise plan for Nicole.

While I am texting Kibum to ask him to gather everyone in Restaurant at 7:00pm , thinking of how to surprise Nicole, what the expression on her face..... I smile again......

Suddenly......

" Yah!  Kwon Jiyong!!!"

I am texting youngbae about our surprise plan, how the decoration is perfect don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter