Chapter 9

Secret love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G-Dragon’s POV

 

I am dying to meet my babe Cole. Finally, I can date with Nicole at ajuma’s restaurant after our busy schedule.

 

Since I was a little jealous, there are lots of Kpop idol fanboying to Nicole. I know it is not anyone‘s fault. Of course, Nicole is so good. A Nice, Cute, pretty, y girl. I am proud and feel so lucky to have a girlfriend like her. I am a man, easier to get jealous. Jealous little Dragon.

 

“Yongie Oppa!! What happens? Is it something bad happens?” Nicole asked, sound worried.

 

I try to hold my laugh and pretend to angry , keep silent, not respond to Nicole’s questions, it is much fun to , making her worried. She looks pretty cute, with that worried face.

 

Nicole keeps asking me if I am angry or not. Is she did something make me unhappy.

 

“Hmmmm..er….. I am a little bit angry with you.” I try to sound angry.

 

“Sorry….. Yongie oppa. Forgive me, okay? “Nicole said with her puppy eyes.

 

I can’t hold it anymore and laugh hard, “HAHAHA…….It is much fun to tease you. Hahah… “

“Tease me?? YAH! KWON JIYONG” Nicole realize that I just play with her, and she slammed my shoulder, turn around.

 

“Sorry. Cole-ah! I didn’t mean to play tricks on you. But I am just a little jealous , there are so many male idols seems aimed at you, flirting at you. Like Ok Taec Yeon, Choi Minho, Lee Junho and Lee Hong Gi, they are interested in my babe.” I hugged Nicole from behind, and whispered.

 

“Aigoooooo……Yongie oppa! Are you jealous? Hahaha……..” Nicole laughs.

 

“Babe……baby…..Cole-ah!!!!! I am ……Jealous, ok…..because you said your ideal type is Ok Taec Yeon “ I said shyly.

 

“Haha…..yongie oppa, they are just my sunbae and friends , I only like you.”

 

“I wish we can go public one day, so that everyone can know that you are my girl. I know it is not the right time, I must be patient.” I said and touch Nicole’s soft face.

 

After having a full and delicious dinner at ajuma’s restaurant, ajuma gives us one more dishes, it is a traditional Korean dessert, “You two cute couple, eat more. Hope you two as sweet as red bean.”

 

She is the one always support our relationship, cheers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter