Chapter 36

Secret love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I am having my vocation before our comeback, while 2am Hyungs travels to other European cities. " Jinwoon replied with his smiles eyes.

Jinwoon gives hand and lift me up, I said, " oh..... I see!"

"How's about you, Cola? Are you having vocation with Jiyong hyung ?"
Jinwoon asked with smile on his face.

I pissed off, “don’t talk about that babo! I hate him"

Jinwoon patted my head and said quitely, "What happen-ah,you guy? Don’t argue because of some minor stuff."

I told Jinwoon that I gonna stay at New York City three month long for solo debut preparation. So, I won't able to meet Jiyong oppa. However, Jiyong oppa seems not enjoy our precious moment, only play with his god damn it mobile phone while I was with him.

Jinwoon blurt out of laugh, " hahaha....cola-ah!! When are you become such a clingy girlfriend?"

"Yah! Jeong Jinwoon. You stand beside that pabo!!!"

" Cola-ah! Don't be childish! I just want to say that after all these things happened, Jiyong hyung do everything just wants you to happy.  Although I still love you, I think Jiyong oppa love you more, thousand times than me. So, cola-ah! Your Jiyong oppa will worry like crazy while you are not around him in this strange country."  Jinwoon said with his sincere stare.

"Jinwoon-ah, I know..... But I just feel uncomfortable..... You know....." I pouted.

"Okok..... I will be your one day travel guide. "

While Jinwoon and I walk in the street, I heard someone speaking Korean......

" Aish..... I said not to follow me again. I have to enjoy my Paris vocation MYSELF!"

" you are the who follow me-ah! Like last year, you choose london too!!

Kibum!!

Minho!!

I shouted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter