Chapter 24

Secret love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:  Sorry for long time not update ah! Happy Christmas Eve !  I will give you all Xmas gift soon, holiday is coming, , sweet Christmas to you all. 

-----------

 

 

“Jiyong-ah! Quick, come, it is urgent. Seungri  in trouble again.” Youngbae  said.

 

“Bae-ah, you call TOP hyung , I ‘m not in the mood to deal with such mess that stupid maknae made again….” G-Dragon replied in annoying tone.

 

“ Jiyong-ah,……..Just come……..” Youngbae immediately hang up the phone and message G-Dragon the address.

 

G-Dragon can’t help but to agree to go,” Aish…… that damn maknae “G-Dragon whispered.

 

Underground Studio and dancing room

 

When G-Dragon walked into the studio and dancing room, he saw there is a girl that he dying to meet sitting on the coach..

 

G-Dragon walked slowly and said gently,” Cole-ah.”

 

Nicole turns around ,  and said with tear eye,” Yongie oppa!”

 

Nicole lookss pale with dumb face, while G-Dragon looks like a zombie with his mess hair and dark circle eye, dark lip.

 

G-Dragon and Nicole shared gaze for a while. No one dare to start the conversation.

 

(Sound of door Knock)

 

“What‘s happen?” G-Dragon and Nicole panicked.

 

“Nicole-ah!”

 

“Jiyong-ah!”

 

“You two have to talk, let’s make up, otherwise we won’t open the door..” Youngbae and Gyuri smirked.  

 

“Unnie-ah!! Open the door!”

 

“Bae-ah! Don’t  play around ! Open the door!”

 

“Bye! Jiyong-ah, Bye! Nicole ! “

 

Awkward atmosphere again…..

 

Silent, the room went so quite that you could hear a pin drop.

 

Don’t know how long they stay in that situation.

 

“(Cough.)..... Looks like they won’t let us go, if we don’t have a sincere talk.  Cole-ah! I am sorry for everything I made before. Please give me a chance to explain to you! I …….i will not disturb you anymore, if you don’t wanna see me………..” G-Dragon breaks the silent and pleads with a brittle voice.

 

Nicole n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter