Chapter 22

Secret love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:  A long update. are you guy exciting ? hehe...... XD

Christmas is coming....... i love Christmas......

have u seen the new hair style of Nicole? She is so cute.

-----------------------------------------

G-Dragon‘s POV

 

I can’t take it ………..I really can’t…….

 

Nicole is my girll!!!!

 

How dare that damn Jinwoon kiss my babe’s cheek?

 

“What?” For Real? JinCole? !!!!!!

 

Can’t hold my anger anymore….. I grab Nicole’s hand and push her into the empty at the end of corridor.

 

I closed the door and  walked near to Nicole and hug her tightly.

 

“Baby! I miss you much!”

 

“G-Dragon?!” Nicole panicked and struggle t from my embrace. I grip my embrace and until I heard Nicole is crying

 

I wipe her tear with my thumb and hold her soft cheeks.

 

“Cole-ah! Sorry for everything! I do love you as always.”

 

Nicole sobbed and vision blurs, tears s still rolling down. “Can you leave me alone? G-Dragon Sunbae! ”

 

Nicole walked away and reached the door handle,  I grabbed Nicole’s hand and pin her to the wall, “Baby! Don’t leave!  Let’s me explain!” I crushed my lips to hers, kiss her passionate, but Nicole uses all her power to fight back

 

“I know you went to Ahjuma restaurant on my birthday and left your handmade birthday cake & red string bracelet with gold plate of our initial “G “& “N” in my villa.   I wear this every day. “G-Dragon grip Nicole’s left hand, “You wear it too. I know you still love me.”

 

Nicole wipes her lips with her hand, and her voice is cracked, “ We…ar..re …. Over……..Please leave me alone.” 

 

 

“Baby! Nothing changes…… you are the only true love of mine. It is not like that……..i just…..” my voice cracks and reaches out to grab Nicole’s hand. Nicole pulls my hand off her arm, “Liar! I hate you.”

 

I eye widen and cried hard,” I didn’t change, I am still the same…….. please please let me explain! I can’t live without you.”

 

 

Nicole turns to the door and said coldly, “I don’t want to see you anymore.”

 

~*~

 

 

Thousands of messages and calls…..

 

“Baby…. Let’s me explain everything.”

 

“ I Miss you!”

 

Let meet. Please please.

 

“250 days…… every day all I think is you “

 

“Sorry for anything. I have my reason. Give me a chance to explain to you in person.”

 

No Pick up and No reply.

 

Outside KARA Dorm

 

G-Dragon even waits outside KARA Dorm every single night, and asked KARA Members to let him meet Nicole.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter