The Beginning (Part 2/2)

The Unexpected

Author Point of View

Yoochun met up with Junsu and Jaejoong in front of the airport with all  the rest of there team. Than they got into a van which took them all of home. They took Yoochun home first. Meanwhile Brittany is still in the airport heading to the front of the airport where she get's a taxi which takes her to her new apartment. 

Brittany's has just been dropped off by the taxi. She walks straight to her new apartment. Brittany goes into her new apartment amazed by the big pretty spaceist room. The first place Brittany goes to is her bedroom she is so happy because her room was her favorite color blue. Brittany yells, "I LOVE MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" As she runs to jump on her bed. Her phone started to ring it was her big sister Deidra. She takes out her cell phone and talk to her sister for a few minutes.

Than she gets off the phone and starts looking around her apartment which has two bedroom's and 2 bathroom. When Brittany was done looking around. She starts to unpack her stuff since she knows when she get home from exploring Korea she will be tire. It took Brittany 15 minutes to unpacking her suitcase. When Brittany was about to lay down and take a quick nap her phone started to ring.

It was Micky who was calling her. Brittany smiles and answer the phone she hear micky's husky voice on the other end. When she got off the phone with Micky she was suprise  and happy. Micky asked Brittany out for lunch.

                     

Brittany's Living Room                                                                                                   Brittany's Bed Room

Brittany's Bedroom