The Beginning (1/2)

The Unexpected

Previously

It's 6:00 a.m when I heared my mom yelling "Brittany it's time to get up or your going miss your flight to Korea". I hopped out of my bed and took a quick shower. After I took a shower I ate alittle breakfast. On the way to the airport I called my sister who lives in Japn and my friend Raina to tell them that I'm on my way to the airport.

When I got to the airport it was 30 minutes until I got on the airplane. When I got to the airport I was so excited and shocked at how big the airport was I got my luggage and started to look at a map of the airport when I bumped into someone and that someone was JYJ Yoochun!!!


 *Brittany Point Of View*

"Omg I'm so sorry for bumping into you" when I heard his husky voice I know that it was Yoochun. When I looked up Yoochun smiled at me which made me blush an said "It's ok". He asked me if I was hurt an I said no. Yoochun said "your not from here are you because you don't look like it". I said "no I'm from The United States", Yoochun smile and told me that he was from The U.S too.

I was about to ask him something when his phone started to ring. He told me to wait one second Yoochun said "Hello" and I heard a squeaky voice on the other end of the phone than I realised that it was Junsu. He was asking his Hyung where he was in the airport when Yoochun got off of the phone and looked at me and told me that he had to go I said "ok" than he walked away.

I watched him walk a few steps before he stop and turned back around. An walked back over to me and asked "What is your name by the way?". I blushed and told him "my name is Brittany" with a bow. Yoochun smiled. I asked "What is your name?" even though I knew his name. "My name is Park Yoochun but people usually call me Yoochun but you can call me Micky" He said.

"It's nice too meet you Micky-issh" I said. Yoochun chuckled and told me just to call him Micky. "It's nice to meet you too Brittany-ish" Yoochun said in a joking tone. I told him while giggling to just call me Brittany. Yoochun smiled and ask for my number which made me blushed I gave him my number and he gave me his number. After that Yoochun bowed and said "goodbye" to me and I did the same.

 

 

*Yoochun Point Of View*

I was walking in the airport listening to my ipod when this girl bumped into me. She was looking at a map of the airport. She surely didn't look like she was from here. I was lost in my thoughts until I hear her say "Omg I'm so sorry for bumping into you" she said.

She was really pretty she had long dark brown hair which was in a ponytail a pair of shorts which shows her pretty legs and a I love korea shirt that shows her curses. I told her that it was ok when she looked up I gave her my killer smile which made her blush.  She was really cute when she blushed. I asked her if she was hurt but she told me that she wasn't hurt which made me feel better inside that I didn't hurt her.

Then I said "Your not from here are you because you don't look like it". She told me that she was from The United States which made me really smile she was from the U.S just like me. I told her that I was from the U.S. too. I  think she was about to say something when my cell phone started to ring it was Junsu. I told her to wait one second than I said "hello" and Junsu was yelling in my hear I yelled "YAH!!" Junsu was yelling "Hyung where are you in the airport we don't see".

"Junsu I'm near the luggage unloader I'm on my ok". Junsu said "ok" and I'll hang up first then I hung up. Then I turned to the pretty girl who is in front of me an told her that I had to go. She said "ok". Then I walked away I was smiling from ear to ear until I realised that I forgot to get her name and number. I mentally hit myself in the head for forgetting to do that.

So I stopped in my tracks and walked back to the pretty girl and asked her, her name?  She blushed and told me  her name was Brittany with a bow. I smiled at how cute she was when she blushed.She asked "What is your name ". I told her "My name is Park Yoochun but people usually call me Yoochun but you can call me Micky" I told. She told me "It's nice too meet you Micky-issh". I  chuckled at her and told her  just to call me Micky.

"It's nice to meet you too Brittany-ish" I told her in a joking manner. She told me to just call her Brittany as she was giggling. "She is so cute!!" "I really want to pinch her cheeks" I said to myself.I smiled at her and ask her for her number which made her blushed she gave me her number and I also gave her my number. After that I bowed and said "goodbye Brittany" and she did the same.