The meeting Part 2

The Unexpected

Yoochun Point Of View

Today I woke up thinking about Brittany I have been thinking about her alot lately. Even though I act like I'm focus at work doing dance rehearsal I really am not. Today is the day that I will finally text her. I can't wait! I hope that she is not mad I have been really busy with work I hope she understand. I pulled out my phone to text Brittany when I say a picture of her on my phone. Even though she didn't know that I took it but it still was pretty picture.After I spend a few seconds looking I texted Brittany saying that I was sorry that I hasn't called her nor texted her and I also asked her if we could meet. She said yes! I was so happy she said yes! I told her that I was going to pick her up in a few minutes. When I texted her that she said ok. I was so happy that she still wanted to meet up. I went into my bedroom and picked out what I was going to wear I took a quick shower than I got dresses. Before I got a chance to put my shoes on I recieved a text from Brittany saying that she was ready. I tested back saying that I was on my way to pick her up. I got into and drove to her house when I got there I got out of the car . I walked to the door and rang the doorbell a few minutes later opened the door smiling I smiled back. A few seconds later we walked to my car I opened the door for Brittany. She got into the car and I closed the door after that. I gotinto the car and drove to Junsu's house so that Brittany could meet my bro's. On the way there Brittany asked me where we was going with a cute confused face I really wanted to pinch her cheeks but I just laugh inwardly and told her that it was a suprise which left her dumfound but she just said ok. A few minutes later we arrived at Junsu's house. When we got there Brittany eyes lid up all I could do was chuckle at her facial expression. We got out of the car and I rang the doorbell a few seconds later Junsu answer the door I greeting like always. Than me, Brittany and Junsu walked in his house. When I walked into the house I went to greet Jaejoong. While I was greeting Jaejoong Junsu came up tome and asked me who Brittany was. I forgot to introduce Brittany to Junsu and Jaejoong. When I introduced Brittany  to them I saw that her face was turning red I chuckled alittle seeing her face. Junsu was the first to greet Brittany.Hello I'm Junsu it's nice to meet you Brittany-issh that's what Junsu said to her. She started to blush even more. She told Junsu that he didn't have to call her Brittany-issh that he could just call her Brittany. When she said that Junsu told her ok. Than he resaid it, Hello Brittany it's nice to meet you. she replied by say It's nice to meet you too Junsu-issh. Junsu told her that she didn't have to call him that he told her to call him Oppa. When he said that I hit him on the back of the head which made Brittany and Jaejoong to start to laugh. I was just kidding Hyung, said Junsu. Brittany you can call me oppa or just Junsu if you want to, said Junsu. She said ok. Next was Jae he greeted her by saying Hello I'm Jaejoong, which made her blush even more. She replied by saying  it's nice to meet you too Jaejoong-issh. He was like you can call me Jaejoong, Hero, or Jae if you want, he said to her. she said like this, It's nice to meet you Jae. All Jae did was smile at her. After 1 hour and 30 minutes we all talked about almost every thinking like our childhood, favorite sport well mostly (Junsu's favorite sport soccer), JYJ TVXQ day's and life it's self. But for the last hour Me and Jae spended that time watching Junsu and Brittany play video games. Almost a few minute later Brittany asked me to take her home. I did take her home but before I did Brittany got Junsu and Jae's number than she told them goodbye. Than I took her home I was going to ask her if she had fun but she looked really sleep so I didn't try to ask her anything. When we got to her house I told her goodbye and she did the same, After that she went into her house and I went back to Junsu's house.



Junsu Point of View

Today was the day me and Jaejoong would finally meet this girl names Brittany which Yoochun can't stop talking about. Yoochun told me that he would bring her to my house in a few hours I can't wait to meet her.Yoochun tells us that she is from the United States just like. Brittany sounds so pretty.After a few hours of waiting for hyung I finally received a text from Yoochun and jaejoong telling me that they were on there way but Yoochun said he was going to come after he picks up Brittany. I started to clean up my alittle more when Tiger ,
leo, and Bakira started to meow I stop to see what was wrong with them but realized that they are hungry so I fed them. After that I started to clean up alittle after 15 minutes I was done I heard the doorbell ring and it was Jae. He came over right after I got done clean up. To past the time me and Jae played video games and watched TV for about 39 minutes than I got a text from Yochun saying that he was on his way with Brittany. I was so excited!!!!!!!!!!! Jae was curious about who this Brittany person was too we decide to talk about what type of person Brittany probability was. Yoochun hasn't had a girlfriend for a long time. I think is good that Yoochun found someone that he likes. 10 minutes later I heard the door bell ring I start to jump up and down when I heard the door bell. I felt like a kid in the candy store I was finally going to meet her Jae was also ready to meet her too I can tell by the look on his face even though he was watching TV. I ran an opened the door to see Yoochun and a Girl standing next to him she was pretty.I greet Yoochun and welcomed both of them into my house. Yoochun went and greetJaejoong too. I walked up to Yoochun and asked him who was that pretty girl who he was with and he said it was Brittany I was so shocked I never know that innocent girls was his type because that's how she looked to especially when she started to blush. After I ask Yoochun who she was he introduced her to me and Jaejoong. After Yoochun did that I was the first person to introduce myself to her I told hello my name was Junsu and it's nice to meet you Brittany-issh. When I said that she started to blush even more. She told me that I could just call her Brittany. She greeted me by saying Hello Junsu-issh it's nice to meet you too ^o^. I told her that she didn't have to call me that I told her to just call me Oppa. When I did that Yoochun hit me on the back of the head. Brittany and Jaejoong started to laugh that hit really hurted I started to pout at Yoochun. I was like I was just kidding hyung him I was just kidding. I told Brittany that she could call me oppa or just Junsu if you want to she told me ok. Next was Jaejoong for some reason he always was bad at first impression. Jajoong was like hello I'm Jaejoong that's what he said to Brittany. She started to blush even more than she was before. Brittany replied by saying It's nice to meet you too Jaejoong-issh. Jaejoong told her that she could call him Jaejoong, Hero, or Jae if she wanted to. Brittany resaid her greeting over she was like it's nice to meet you Jae. All Jae did was smile at her and she started to blush even more. After 1 hour and 30 minutes we all talked about almost every thinking like our childhood, my favorite sport which is soccer, JYJ's TVXQ day's and life it's self. But for the last hour me and Brittany spended that time playing video games I have never really met a girl who loves video games like me. After play the gmae so long Brittany was starting to look tired. When we ended the game Brittany asked Yoochun to take her home, which he did but before that she got me and Jaejoong number and told us goodbye. Than they both left.


Jaejoong Point of View

Today Yoochun wanted me and Junsu to meet this girl named Brittany which Yoochun can't stop talking about. Yoochun told me that we would meet up at Su's house to meet Brittany in a few hours. I'm curious about this girl I wonder how she looks. I haven't seen Yoochun this happy in a long time.Yoochun told us that she is from the United States just like him. The way Yoochun describes Brittany she sounds pretty. After a few hours of waiting to go to Junsu's house I decided to go get me some food I was hungry. When I was I finish I  texted Junsu telling him that i was on my way. After 15 minutes had past I was at Junsu's house. I ranged the doorbell and a few seconds Junsu opened the door. To past the time me and Su played video games and watched TV for about 39 minutes while we was watching TV Junsu got a text from Yochun saying that he was on his way with Brittany. Junsu was so excited!!!!!!!!!!! Too excited if you ask me. I was still curous about who this Brittany person was too we decide to talk about what type of person Brittany probaliliy was. 10 minutes later we heard the door bell ring JUnsu start to jump up and down when we heard the door bell again. Junsu was finally going to meet her I was also ready to meet her too I can tell by the look on his face. Junsu ran an opened the door for Yoochun and Brittany .Junsu greet Yoochun and welcomed both of them into his house. Yoochun went and greet me next. Woah Yoochun didn't tell me she was hot! Junsu walked up to Yoochun and asked him who that pretty girl who he was with and he said it was Brittany me and Junsu was so suprised. I would never think Yoochun liked girls who looked innocent but had a rocking body. After Junsu ask Yoochun who she was he introducted her to me and Junsu. After Yoochun did that Junsu was the first person to introduce hiself to her. He told her " hello my name is Junsu and it's nice to meet you Brittany-issh". When he said that she started to blush. She told him that he could just call her Brittany. She greeted him by saying Hello Junsu-issh it's nice to meet you too ^o^. He told her that she didn't have to call him that he told her to just call me Oppa. When he said that Yoochun hit him on the back of the head. Brittany and I started to laugh Junsu started to pout at Yoochun. Junsu said I was just kidding hyung I was just kidding to Yoochun. He told Brittany that she could call him oppa or just Junsu if she want to she told him ok. Next was my turn. I was like hello I'm Jaejoong. Brittany started to blush even more than she was before. Brittany replied by saying It's nice to meet you too Jaejoong-issh. I told her that she could call me Jaejoong, Hero, or Jae if she wanted to. Brittany restated her greeting over she was like it's nice to meet you Jae. All I did was smile at her and she started to blush even more. After 1 hour and 30 minutes we all talked about almost every thinking like our childhood, our favorite sport (more like Junsu's), JYJ's TVXQ day's and life it's self. But for the last hour me and Yoochun watched Junsu and Brittany play video games I have never seen a girl play video games like this before. After they play the game for so long Brittany was starting to look tired. When they ended the game Brittany asked Yoochun to take her home, which he did but before she left she  got me and Junsu's number and told us goodbye. Than they both left.