The Unexpected(3/3)

The Unexpected

Yoochun point of view

 

After I chose what I chose to keep it simple wear
I arrived at Brittany's house in 15 minutes just like I said would. I got of my car and walked to the door feeling alittle nervous even though I didn't know why. I knock on her door and a few seconds later she answer the door looking very pretty I couldn't help but smile at her. Brittany smiles back.  Brittany you look pretty said I told her. Brittany blushed and told me Thank you. Brittany also told me I looked handsome and I told her thank you with my killer smile which made her blush even more which made me chuckle.She was so cute when she did that. I asked Brittany if she was ready to go and she said yes. Me and Brittany walked over to my car. I opened the door for her and she got in, after that I got into the car. We spend 10 minutes in awkward silence until we arrived at the cafe down the street from where Brittany lived. I got out of the car and opened the door for Brittany. After that we both walked to a outside table which a waiter came to our table a few second and gave both of us Menu's. Brittany looked through her menu with a confused face which made me  chuckle at her. I asked her if she need some help and she said yes. After 5 minutes of helping her chose what she want to eat the waiter came out took both of our order. Than left to place the order. Me and Brittany was talk when I seen a unconforable facial expresstion on Brittany face. I looked around an saw other people staring at her with envy and people talking about her. I told her to just ignore them but after awhile I was starting to get annoyed with the comments that people was making about Brittany. A few minutes later the waiter brought our food out. As we was eating I had enough of the rude comment that was coming from the table behind us that I got up and told the girls off. When I did I saw that Brittany looked surprised. I walked back to where we was sitting and apologies for there rude behavior and for the rest of the lunch date was good until I got a call from Manger Dongmin. Manger Dongmin told me that I had a photoshoot to go I told him ok. When I got off the phone with Manger Dongmin I told her I had to go but I apologized for having to leave again. I took Brittany home than when to the Photo shoot.