The meeting

The Unexpected

Authors Point of view

 

It has been two days since Brittany has seen and talked to Yoochun. She got a job at a restaurant as a chief. Today is Brittany's first day working at the Seong ki restaurant. Brittany goes to work for the first time and makes friend with the staff. After work Brittany get's a text from Yoochun say that he's sorry that he hasn't called nor text her and that he's sorry. He also asked to meet up with her. Which she said yes. Yoochun told Brittany that he'll pick he up at house in a few minutes. After the text from Yoochun Brittany goes home and gets ready for Yoochun to come pick her. Brittany texts Yoochun when she is ready and Yoochun tells her that he is on his way to pick her up. A few minutes later Yoochun comes and picks Brittany up. Brittany asks Yoochun where there going but Yoochun tells her that it's a suprise. After a few minutes of drive Yoochun is at Junsu house. When they get to Junsu house Yoochun gets out of the car and opens the door for her. Brittany and Yoochun walks to the door an ring the door bell. A few seconds later Junsu opens the door and greets his hyung. Junsu welcomes Brittany and Yoochun into his house, which Jaejoong is also there sitting on the sofa watching tv. Jaejoong greets Yoochun when he enters the room. Junsu is the first person to notice that Brittany is in the room. Junsu asks Yoochun who Brittany is and Yoochunn introduces you to Junsu and Jaejoong. Junsu is the first to introduce his self to Brittany. Lastly was Jaejoong. Junsu, Jaejoong, and Brittany became friends after 1 hour and 30 minutes. After spending 2 hours with JYJ Brittany was tired so Brittany asked Yoochun to take her home but before she left she said her goodbyes to Jaejoong and Junsu. Than Yoochun took her home.

 

Brittany Point Of View

 

I haven't talked to Yoochun in 2 day's. Today I start my new job as a chief. I work at Seong ki restaurant. When I first got to work I was greeted by my manger Shim Kungjin who introduce me to the staff. Everyone seemed so nice and friendly to me. I made alot of friends at work keke work feels just like school. After 6 hours at work I was so happy that I was done. I was so ready to go home until I gt a texted from Yoochun. Yoochun told me that he was sorry he hasn't called me nor texted me. I really didn't mind since I knew he was going to be busy with his schedule and all. He also asked me if we could meet up even though I was tired I said yes! Yoochun told me that he was going to pick me up in a few minutes which I told him ok than I called a taxi which took me home. It take me a few minutes to get ready. After I was eady I texted Yoochun telling him that I was ready. Yoochun texts me back saying that he on his way to pick me up. A few minutes later Yoochun comes to pick me up.  Yoochun rong the doorbell a few seconds later I opened it after that we walked to his car. Like last time he opened the door for me and close it. Than he got into the car and drove to who knows where. I asked Yoochun where we was going but he told me it was a suprise all I could say was ok. A few minutes later we're at the beautiful house. A minute I though we was at Yoochun but when we walked to the door Yoochun rang the doorbell. To my suprise Junsu!! OMG I was going crazy in the head like it's Junsu he's so much cuter in real person! Yoochun and Junsu greeted each other for a minute I felt so invisable!! Like when a fan stalk there favorite idol and there idol doesn't know it type of invisable. All three of us walked into the house. When I was all the way in the house I saw Jaejoong on the sofa watching T.V I was like OMFG!! iness overload is Yoochun trying to kill me or what!!! I saw Yoochun greet Jaejoong I was really trying to stay calm. I saw Junsu whisper something to Yoochun I can tell because Yoochun started to look at me when he replyed. For some reason i felt my face getting hot. When Yoochun introduce me I know for a fact I was blushing. Hello I'm Junsu it's nice to meet you Brittany-issh that's what Junsu said when he was greeting my. I know I started to blush some more I told Junsu that he didn't have to call me Brittany-issh that he could just call me Brittany. When I said that Junsu told me ok. Than he resaid it like this, Hello Brittany it's nice to meet you. I replied my say It's nice to meet you too Junsu-issh. Junsu told me that I didn't have to call him that he told me to call him Oppa. When he said that Yoochun hit him on the back of the head which made me and Jaejoong to start to laugh. I was just kidding Hyung, said Junsu. Brittany you can call me oppa or just Junsu if you want to. I was like ok next was the y man we call Hero btw he can come save me anytime just saying. Hello I'm Jaejoong, jaejoong said to me. I know for a fact now my face was really red! I was like it's nice to meet you too Jaejoong-issh. He was like you can call me Jaejoong, Hero, or Jae if you want. I was like it's nice to meet you Jae. All he did was smile and felt like I was going to die just from that put I didn't. After 1 hour and 30 minutes we all talked about almost every thinking like our childhood, favorite sport (which was junsu's favorite subject to talk about did I mention he loves soccer), JYJ TVXQ day's and life it's self. But fo the last hour me and Junsu spended that time playing video games until I was starting to get really tired. When I started to get tired I asked Yoochun to take me home, which he did but before that I got Junsu and Jaejoong number and told them goodbye. Than Yoochun took me home I was so happy when I got home I fall into my bed when I did I when straight to sleep.