The Unexpected(2/3)

The Unexpected

Author's Point Of View

 

 

Yoochun arrived at Brittany's new home in 15 minutes just like he said he would. Brittany hears a knock on her door and she runs to answer it. Brittany answered the door to see Yoochun smiling happily at her. Brittany smiles back at Yoochun. Brittany you look pretty said Yoochun. Brittany blushed and told him Thank you. Brittany also told Yoochun he looks handsome and he told her thank you with his killer smile which made Brittany blush even more. Yoochun asked Brittany if she was ready to go and Brittany said yes. Brittany and Yoochun walks over to his car. Yoochun opened the door for Brittany and she got in, after that he got into the car. Brittany and Yoochun spend 10 minutes of awkward silence they arrived at the cafe down the street from where Brittany lived. Yoochun opened the door for Brittany. After that they both walked to a outside table which a waiter came to there table a few second and gave both of them Menu's. Brittany looked through her menu with a confused face. Yoochun chuckled at her and asked her if she need some help and she said yes. After 5 minutes the waiter came an took both of there order. Than left them to place there order. Yoochun and Brittany was talk when Brittany felt other people eyes staring at her and people talking about her. Yoochun heard them too and told her to ignore them but after awhile Yoochun was starting to get annoyed with the comments that people was making about Brittany. A few minutes later the waiter brought Brittany and Yoochun food. As they was eating Yoochun had enough of the rude comment that was coming from the table behind us he got up and told the girls off. Which surprised Brittany. Yoochun walked back to where he was sitting and apologies for there rude behavior and for the rest of the lunch date was good until Yoochun got a call. When Yoochun got off the phone hetold me he had to go but he apologized for having to leave again. Yoochun took Brittany home than when to a Photo shoot.

Brittany Point Of View

Hmmmmm what should I wear ? Should I wear what I have on? A dress, pant, shorts, or a skirt? Ugh I'm so confused!!!! Hmmm maybe I should wear a dress but what color? OOOO Maybe I should wear my black and white dress!! But first I have to find it!! Ugh this is going to take me forever!!! Which suitcase did I put it in? Hmmm oh yeah the hello kitty one there it is!! Yay! I opened my suit case and found my black and white stripes on it. Ok I have my dress now I have to choose my shoes. Heels or Flats? Flats!! Ok now I have to find them there in my other Hello Kitty suitcase. There they go! I put on my dress and looked in the mirror. Ok I have my dress and shoes now what am I going to do about my hair? I took my heair out of a ponytail and combed it down. Ok I'm ready and I have 2 minutes to spare. So I went and got my purse ready and sprayed on my perfume. Within second I heard a knock on the door. I ran to the door and anwser it. Yoochun was standing at the door. Yoochun smiled at my which made me blush alittle and I smiled right back. He really had a killer smile. Yoochun told me that I looked pretty which made me blush even more. I told him thank you and that he looked handsome. He told me thank you with his killer smile. I think he was trying to kill because I know my face was really red from me blushing more than I was to beginning with. I was thinking about how good Yoochun looked when he asked me if I was ready to go. I said Yes but in my head I was thinking Heck Yeah why wouldn't I!! Yoochun haled out his arm so that I could join my arm with hisses arm. After I did that we walked to his car. When we got there Yoochun opened the door for me and waited until I got in. When I did he closed the door and got into the car and started to drive.  After spending 10 minutes of awkward silence we finally arived at the cafe down the street fom where I lived. Yoochun got out of the car and opened my door like a true gentleman would. We both walked to the cafe and found a table outside with a pretty view. A few seconds later a waiter came and gave both of us menu. When I started looking at that menu I was so confused it was my first time looking at a korean menu. Yoochun chuckled and ask me if I need some help ordering which I said yes. After 5 minutes have pasted the waiter came back an took our order than left. Me and Yoochun was talking about our childhood when I felt people staring at me and talking rudely about  which made me feel alittle unconfortable. Yoochun heard them as well and old me too just ignore. Which I tried to but it contiued. Yoochun was starting to get annoyed with the comments that people was saying about me. I think Yoochun was about to say something but our waiter came out a few minutes later and brought us our food. Me and Yoochun started back talking and eatting at the sametime. We was talking about our sibbling and child memory's until Yoochun had enough of the rude comments that was come from the table behind us that he got up and tolded the girls off I was like hell yeah what Yoochun said off no more talk just like he said and misson! He didn't say all of that but I was thinking it! I was suprised that Yoochun would do something sweet like telling those girls off even though he didn't have to.  Yoochun walked back to where we was sitting and apologies for there rude behavior even though he wasn't saying any. I thanked him for doing that. We was eating more like Yoochun was eating I forgot I didn't know how to use chopsticks. Yoochun realised that I couldn't use my chocksticks he started to chuckled and asked me if I need some help. I noded . He showed me how to use it the right way. After 15 minutes of eatting and talking his cellphone. He talked on his phone for a few minutes when he got off the phone he told me he had to go. He also apologized  for having to go again. After that he payed for the bill and took me home.

 

 

Brittany's Outfit!!!