The Unexpected(1/3)

The Unexpected

Previously

So Brittany starts unpacking her suitcase for about 15 minutes until her phone started to ring it was Micky who was calling her. Brittany smiles and answer the phone on the phone she heard micky's husky voice on the other end. When she got off the phone with Micky she was suprise  and happy. Micky asked Brittany out for lunch.


Brittany's Point of View

I was unpacking my suitcase for 15 minutes until my phone started to ring I though it was my mom wait OMG I FORGOT TO CALL MY MOM!! I hope that's not her calling but when I looked at my phone and saw that it was Micky I started to smile. I answered my phone . Hello I said. Hello is this Brittany, Micky ask. I said yes. Micky asked me out to lunch. He told me that he was sorry for having leave while we were in the airport. I told him that it was ok and he didn't have to. But Micky wasn't taking no as a answer so I said yes in defeat. I had a feeling he was smirking on the other end of the phone. He asked me for my address which I gave him. Micky told me that he would be there in 15 minutes than he told me that he'll see me in a few minutes then he hung up the phone. When I hung my phone up I was so happy I started to jump up and down like a crazy fan girl. But I comed down and realised that he was just a boy(even though he is a man). Hmmmmm What should I wear?

 

Yoochun Point of View

I just got home from the airport and all I could think about was Brittany even though I met her today. Maybe I should start unpacking or I should call Brittany, hmmmmmmm. I chose to call Brittany, hmmmmmm what should I say? Hmmmm maybe I should ask her out. No stupid chunnie if I do she'll think I'm desperate but I am desperate. No I'm not am I? I need to snap out of it and just call Brittany, yeah I'm going to call her. I dialed her number an her phone rang for 5 seconds when she answer the phone it made me smile. She answer saying Hello. I answer back by saying Hello is this Brittany I mentally hit myself for asking that stupid question. She answered by saying yes. I asked out for lunch I also apologized leaving in the airport. She told me that it was ok and I didn't have to but I told her that I wasn't taking a no for a answer. She said yes in defeat. I started to smirking on the phone knowing she said yes. I asked her for her address which she gave to me. I told her that I would be there in 15 minutes than I told her that I'll see her in a few minutes then I hung up the phone. Hmmm what should I wear?