CH. 7

Prince Academy

Hee Chul’s POV

I sighed shakily. Did Han Geng love me? I don’t know, but that kiss kept replaying in my mind. He wanted it; I wanted it, but for some reason, we knew we couldn’t have it. He knew the reason, but I didn’t. I wanted to know. I needed to know. I bet it had something to do with my father.

I listened to Ki Bum's steady breathing. He was already asleep. Ah~ my cute dongsaeng! He was one of my favorites. I heard the door creak open. I glanced behind me. Han Geng stood behind me. I stood up immediately and he caught my wrist dragging me outside of the room. "Yah! Han Geng! Get off of me!" I hissed.

He ignored me and slammed me against the wall outside. I barely had time to look at his face when his lips already collided with mine, but the sweet Han Geng wasn't in this kiss. He was rough and lust filled. I could feel it. "Hannie... Stop it," I muttered.

"I love you," he murmured, his lips against my ear, chest pressed against mine. "I don't care what your father told me. I'm telling you, I love you." He leaned in again for another kiss when I stopped him. "Wait... What? What did my father say?" I asked.

"He said I'm not allowed to love you," he said softly.

"Screw the bastard," I snapped, attacking his lips. I heard him chuckle.

When we parted from our long breathtaking kiss, we just stared deeply into each other's eyes. "Do you love me, Hee Chul?" he asked, his hands going down low on my hips.

I punched his arm lightly and said, "Yah! I just kissed you like a million times right now and even let you win, why are you asking if I love you?!"

He put his lips to my ear. "I wanted to hear your voice say it," he murmured.

I moaned as he tugged on my ear with his teeth, his hands now on my thighs. "If you keep doing that and I won't be able to think straight to say it," I said.

"Then don't think," he said.

"I love you," I muttered softly.

"I'm sorry, what? I couldn't hear that," Han Geng joked.

"You bastard! I said I love you!" I screamed.

"Much better," he said, kissing me lightly. "This bastard loves you too, Hee Chul. Now go back to sleep. First day of camp tomorrow."

I just hugged him and nodded. As he left and I was walking back into my room, I stopped and looked behind me. Someone had been watching us, I thought. I could feel it.

I bit my lip and went to bed worried. Wait... What time is it? ! It's like 4 in the morning! Our activities start at 6! ! That Chinese bastard took up all my time! Well at least he's going to be sleepy for the activities tomorrow too. Wait... He loves me...? And I love him... He loves me... Han Geng loves me. I love Han Geng. Han Geng and Hee Chul. Hee Chul and Han Geng. Geng and Chul. Han and Hee. HanChul? Hahaha! HanChul! Ok... Going to bed now... (A/N: Who also does this at night? *raises hand* ^^)


Sung Min's POV

I hated this! I hated every bit of what Eun Hyuk told me to do. Kiss Wookie on the cheek, keep your hands on him all the time, make sure he never leaves your sight. Nag nag nag!!! That's all that boy ever knows to do except to dance! Why'd he even pick to torture Wookie and Ye Sung? They never did anything to him. Actually, they weren't even close friends with Ki Bum so what reason did he have for picking on them? I guess because they were the lovers in KoKim.

I sighed, placing my arm around Ryeo Wook. I felt him flinch. I pecked his cheek. That had become rote and habitual after some time. I always felt bad for making him feel so scared. I should've never used those brass knuckles that day. I'd seriously left a scar on Wookie's back that would never go away. I could see that every time I reached into my backpack he'd shy away, wincing. I had scarred him, physically and emotionally. And I completely regretted it. Maybe Kyu Hyun's right. For once, I should just disobey Eun Hyuk. But... The consequences... That's what stopped me from disobeying. The consequences were all too real and frightening.

"Welcome!" said the teacher. "I'm Tony An!"

"Yeah yeah yeah. We know," Hee Chul said. "You've been our teacher since forever!"

"Fine, fine. You guys, I'm splitting you into two teams. These teams really are uneven. Oh! And three other kingdoms are coming by to play," Tony said.

"Who?" I asked.

"SHINee, FT Island, and BEAST," he said. "Now, since you guys are being split, you need to come up with a name for your team because... Yeah... Just do it. Sung Min, Kyu, Shin Dong, Ye Sung, Wookie, Henry, and MiMi, you're on a team. Lee Teuk, Hae, Hyukkie, Bummie, Chullie, Geng, and Si Won, you're on a team. Make your team names."

"Prince!" I shouted. "Our name is Prince."

Everyone laughed and shrugged. We hadn't laughed in a long time, I realized.

"Pearl Sapphire!" Lee Teuk said.

"Why?" asked Hee Chul. "Why not Petals?"

"Because we’re not flowers!" he said. “And I’m the hyung!”

"Okay! Prince and Pearl Sapphire, done!" Tony said.

The games we played were weird. It was more like tests. Tony made us speak in English. Ki Bum, Henry, and the leader of SHINee, Onew, completely won that. And then there was something with swimming and Dong Hae won. And then there was a guitar face-off. I was winning until some guy, Jong Hoon, from FT Island started to play.

Everything was awkward in our group since I had Wookie to pretend to date, Kyu Hyun who kept his distance, much to my annoyance and distaste, and Ye Sung who kept glaring. On the other team, Hee Chul wouldn't leave Han Geng's arms and Han Geng was constantly glaring at the SHINee team, especially at the tall one named Min Ho. I couldn't wait to get back into the Prince Academy dorms, where it was only Wookie and me, no glaring Kyu Hyun or Ye Sung. Good thing this trip only lasted about two or three days.

The night we left the camp, everyone was sort of happy again, only because Dong Hae was talking to Eun Hyuk again, so Hyukkie wasn't watching me constantly and Wookie and I could go free for a while. When we got back to Prince Academy, Tony announced, "Well! Some genius janitor dude screwed up his job and so now Sung Min and Ryeo Wook's, Zhou Mi and Henry's, and Hyukkie and Si Won's rooms are flooded. Sung Min and Ryeo Wook is staying with Kyu Hyun and Ye Sung. Henry and Zhou Mi with Hee Chul and Han Geng. Eun Hyuk and Si Won with Dong Hae and Ki Bum. Shin Dong and Lee Teuk's rooms are safe and get to keep them."

The latter two of the list of names cheered for themselves silently and went to their rooms. "We all have to share beds, don't we?" asked Kyu Hyun, smirking. Tony sighed and gave a slight nod of his head. I frowned. What was he planning?


Ryeo Wook's POV

What? Share beds? I don't want to sleep with Sung Min. He was actually extremely nice after that first day he beat me up. He bandaged all of my wounds later that night of the day I broke up with Ye Sung and held me close whenever I had a nightmare. He cooked and cleaned for me when he got up earlier than me. He was a gentleman somewhat.

As I set my things down, Sung Min was already stretched out on Kyu Hyun's bed. "Come here, Wookie," he said.

"What?" I asked, laying next to him. "Let's have a talk," he said. I flinched. Having a 'talk' meant he was going to tell me how I should act for tomorrow. "Not interested," I said, getting up.

"Ryeo Wook," he whined.

"Yah! Ryeo Wook hyung!" Kyu Hyun shouted. "Sit down and listen. This is all a show. Eun Hyuk put Sung Min up to this. Sung Min isn't dating you because he wants to. Eun Hyuk forced him. Ye Sung still loves you. Please, just tolerate fake dating Sung Min for just a while longer. Please. It buys us time to figure out how to get Eun Hyuk hyung with Dong Hae hyung again."

I pouted. "Wow~ Sung Min and Ye Sung were right! You are adorable when you pout," Kyu Hyun said.

"Yah! No flirting with him!" Sung Min and Ye Sung screamed.

"Whose bed do you want to sleep in?" Kyu Hyun asked.

"Sleep with me, Wookie, in case Eun Hyuk walks in," Sung Min said.

Ye Sung was about to squeak a protest when Kyu Hyun put a hand on his shoulder. Ye Sung took my hand and kissed it gently. "Saranghae," he murmured against my skin.

I just nodded. Sung Min had me promise not to say 'I love you' to Ye Sung. "You can say it, Wookie," Sung Min said, Kyu Hyun wrapping his arm around him.

I nearly started to bawl when Ye Sung held me in his arms. "Sa... Sarang... Saranghaeyo!!" I gasped through sobs.

I fell asleep that night peacefully, wrapped in Sung Min's loving embrace, like a mother’s. He really did care about me, huh? Sung Min was my umma now. I decided that. And even if Kyu Hyun was younger than me, I considered him my appa. This was a weird thought since they were KoLees and I was a KoKim.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So...? o.o Sorry~ Nothing much really happened on that camping trip~ ^^ I couldn't think of anything. But~! Who found traces of EHB in it? XD