CH. 10

Prince Academy

Ki Bum’s POV

*flashback*


“A-Appa! I-I can explain!” I shouted.

“Alright then! Explain. Explain why my son is sleeping in the same dorm as THREE KoLees. Explain why you were cuddling with one of them.”

“You were the one who stuck Dong Hae and me in the same dorm! And because of a janitorial screw up, the other two got stuck in our room! Tony made that arrangement, so take it up with him!”

“Why were you and that KoLee snuggling together, huh?”

My face flushed red. “I… He…” I stayed silent. I didn’t know what to say. “Does he love you?” Appa asked. I shrugged. “Do you love him?” I shook my head reluctantly.

“You disappoint me,” he murmured. “You’re just as bad a Hee Chul!” I flinched at his words.

“Yah! Don’t you speak like that to our son or about his brother, Yun Ho!” a voice screamed.

“Jae Joong, the kid’s got to learn not to hang with KoLee,” Yun Ho said.

“That is no way to talk to him though!” Jae Joong shouted. He put his arm around me and began to lead me to the gardens.

“If you continue this, I will bomb KoLee!” Yun Ho shouted after us. I froze, but Jae Joong umma made me keep going forward. When we got to the gardens, Jae Joong umma said, “Listen, Ki Bummie. Yun Ho appa will do what he said. He will bomb KoLee. Listen; tell Dong Hae that he can’t love you. Make up lies if you have to. But, if this continues, many lives will be lost, and then there will be war, and it’ll break his heart to see you fight against him. I know you probably love him too, but you can’t. KoLee and KoKim are meant to be enemies.”

I sighed deeply to contain my tears. I nodded. “Okay…”

*end flashback*

I sat on the bed, blinking away tears that kept coming back. I finally let myself weep freely when I felt Hee Chul’s arms wrapped around me. “Shh~~” he said softly. “No more crying, Ki Bum-ah. Hee Chul’s here. He’ll protect you. Hee Chul hyung knows what you’re going through!” His voice was shaking and I could feel his tears on my neck. I just hugged him tight and murmured, “Yun Ho appa is a mean appa!” I felt Hee Chul nod in a slight agreement.


Sung Min’s POV

*flashback*


Oh , I thought. What’s appa going to say? The silence was unbearable. “W-Where’s umma?” I asked, stuttering.

“Home,” he said quickly.

“A-Appa… Are you… angry?” I said.

“Just… tell me what you were doing with the KoKim in the hallway,” he demanded.

“That was Ryeo Wook. We’re roommates, Appa,” I said quietly.

“And roommates show as much affection as to kiss in the hallway?” he asked. I gulped. “I thought you loved Kyu Hyun.”

“Of course!” I shouted.

“Then why are you all lovey-dovey with the KoKim instead of him?”

“I… It’s all Hyuk Jae’s fault!” I screamed. “He was jealous because Dong Hae and Ki Bum became really close friends. It was his idea! He threatened me and all! You know what he does to those who don't do what he wants, Appa!? It's horrible! So... He made me 'date' Ryeo Wook. And Ye Sung was all torn and Kyu Hyun was all 'I understand, Minnie.' But I want it to stop! Appa... Make it stop... Hyuk Jae's being stupid... Make him realize that he doesn't love Dong Hae..." I was crying into my father's shirt now.

He took my shoulders and shook me lightly. "Sung Min... What do you mean 'make him realize he doesn't love Dong Hae'?" he asked.

"Appa... Everyone sees it. Dong Hae doesn't love Eun Hyuk. He loves Ki Bum. And Eun Hyuk loves Si Won."

"But Si Won's straight..."

I shook my head. "He says he's straight, but deep down inside where he hides everything, he knows he's gay."

Appa sighed. "I'll help you get out of the 'relationship' with Ryeo Wook. And I'll talk to Hyuk Jae and Dong Hae. Arasso, Sung Minnie?"

I nodded. "Good," he said. "Sleep well, Min." And then I went back to my dorm. When I got back, Ye Sung had gone on his random midnight walk and so I wrote a note to Ye Sung and left it on the desk. I crawled into bed with Kyu Hyun. I tugged at his shirt, like I used to when we slept together, and he automatically put his arm around me, even though he was asleep. I glanced at the desk again. I smiled at the words I wrote on it: "Dear Ye Sung, Ryeo Wook is now yours. Cherish him forever. Thank you, Ye Sung, for understanding our situation. Thank you for putting up with what happened. P.S. Kyu Hyun and I are now Wookie's umma and appa! XP Love, Sung Min umma~~ heart.gif"


Hee Chul’s POV

It had taken a long time for Ki Bun to finally go to sleep. I'd only slept for about four hours when Ki Bum got up. "Where're you going?" I asked as he was on his way out.

"Out," he said. It was a sort of curt and unusual answer from Ki Bum, but I was too tired to ask anymore. I fell back asleep for another hour when someone knocked on the door. I fixed my hair in the mirror and went towards the door. There stood in front of me the one I loved most in this world, the one I couldn't love, the one who was taken away from me...

"HAN GENG~!!" I screamed. He tackled me and pulled me into the room, closing the door behind us. He pushed me up against the wall and asked lowly, "Hee Chul... Do you still love me?"

I bit my lip and held my breath. "Do you still love me, Hee Chul?" he repeated. "If you still love me, I'll forever be by your side until you say otherwise. I will do all I can to make you happy. If you don't love me, I will leave and let you alone. You won't be bothered by me ever again."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into his chest. "I love you, Han Geng! Don't ever leave me. Never..." I sobbed.

He lifted my face to kiss away my tears. He hugged me tight. Han Geng kissed my lips lightly. I missed him. It had only been a few days, but it felt like I'd died for those few days without him. I loved him. I loved him more than anyone would ever know.

I heard a cough near the door. I froze. How did anyone get inside?? Han Geng had locked the door, right? Wait... No he didn't. Nevertheless, I turned and found Yun Ho appa glaring at Han Geng and me. "Kim Hee Chul, get your over here and away from that Chinese bastard."

I shook my head furiously. I tightened my grip on Han Geng's shirt and he wrapped his arms around me protectively. Appa set his mouth in a firm line and ordered me again, "Kim Hee Chul, get away from him."

I stuck my tongue out at him, a daring move. Han Geng smirked. Just then Jae Joong umma came in and stopped Yun Ho appa from hitting me. Umma glared at Appa. Appa nodded. "Hee Chul... How much do you love Han Geng?" Umma asked.

"More than being afraid of getting hit by Appa," I answered. "I'd give up being a KoKim to be with him."

Yun Ho appa grinned and nodded his head. Umma smiled triumphantly. "You can date," Yun Ho said.

"What?" Han Geng and I said. "Really?!"

Appa nodded and Umma smiled wider. "It was a test," Umma said. "Appa wanted to see if Han Geng would be a good ruler for KoTan. He knew that if Han Geng loved something enough, he'd always protect it no matter what. Han Geng loves you Chullie, so he will protect you and KoKim for as long as he lives from now, when he becomes the ruler of KoTan, and beyond."

I just grinned and looked at Han Geng. He was just smiling widely. He glanced at me. He kissed me gently on the lips. I put my hands around his neck and pulled him closer. He bit my bottom lip I gasped. I completely forgot that Appa and Umma were right there, but I ignored them. I think they eventually left and locked the door after a while because when Han Geng pulled me over to my bed, no one was around.

I suddenly noticed Han Geng's torn clothes. "What did you do? Did you walk halfway across the world just to see me and be with me again?" I asked.

Han Geng smirked. "Yes..." I laughed. He tore off the rest of ruined shirt and I my lips. His skin was smooth and flawless. It sent shivers up my spine when his fingertips brushed against my chest as he pushed me down onto the bed. I moaned when he started to and bite on my neck. I stopped him. "What?" he complained. I flipped him over so he was on the bottom. I smirked. "I'm topping today," I said. Han Geng laughed like it was a joke but complied with my wishes.

--------------------------------

A/N: Ahh~~ HanChul is naughty!! XP keke^^ Wookie umma~~~ heart.gif Anyways... Comments are LOVED~! ^^ heart.gif