Epilogue

Prince Academy

Dong Hae's POV

"Ki Bummie~~" I whined.

"Dong Hae?" he said.

"Are we really going through with this??" I asked.

"Well... Ye Sung hyung thinks it's a good idea," he said, never lifting his eyes from his paperwork.

"But is it? Ye Sung hyung isn't exactly... Normal..." I replied, biting my lip.

"Don't worry," he answered, holding onto my hand and gazing at my eyes. "Tony will take good care of them. And Ryeo Wook said he'd visit the academy every week to see what's been happening, unlike our parents who didn't do a thing until the last semester."

"Do you think it'll work though?" I asked, still worried.

"Everything will be fine..." Ki Bum said, kissing my fingers lightly. "Come on..." And he pulled me out of the office.

Immediately, six little children ran over to Ki Bum and me and we hugged each one tightly. "Umma..." one said, tugging at my pants. "Who are they?" He pointed to Ye Sung and Ryeo Wook and the six children who surrounded them. I glanced at Ki Bum and he bent down and said, "They're our enemies... We are KoLee. They are KoKim."

Even through Ki Bum's voice was gentle and, for the most part, convincing and serious, I heard the ghost of playful laughter behind his words. I grinned. Maybe this would be a good idea after all. And maybe we'll get a laugh from it one day. I glanced at Ye Sung who smirked knowingly and cocked a thumbs up to me. I giggled. I still think it was crazy of him to use our parents' method of tricking us that our enemies were actually our closest allies. But I guess it did strengthen our kingdoms' bond. I laughed as I picked up one of my children who looked just like me, long-ish brown hair that just barely touched his shoulders, a bright smile, and gentle eyes. I chuckled.

"We are so going to corrupt them like Umma and Appa did with us," I muttered to Ki Bum.

He laughed. "I know..." he said.

And thus, another story similar to this occurs at Prince Academy, and no one is surprised that this odd and unnatural plan worked out magnificently.

---------------------------------

A/N: Finally finished!!! ^^  heart.gif Thank you all for reading!! ^^ heart.gif You guys are da best! heart.gif ^^