CH. 3

Prince Academy

Eun Hyuk's POV

Dong Hae was different the next morning. He was happier, more cheery. He didn't look at me much. He gave me short answers instead of long explanations. All his attention was focused on Ki Bum. He tried to talk to Ki Bum all day long, but Ki Bum just stared at him blankly. Sometimes he'd give Dong Hae a gentle smile. Why was Dong Hae working so hard for Ki Bum's attention? What the heck did they do in their dorm?

I took Dong Hae aside at lunch. "What's with you?" I asked. "Why are you all over Ki Bum? Is he your boyfriend? No! I am! So stop flirting!"

"Oh~~ Eun Hyukkie hyung~!!!!" he said cutely as he tried to put his arms around me.

"No!" I screamed. "No hug! Not until you stop flirting with Ki Bum!"

Dong Hae frowned and retracted his arms. I winced as he walked away without saying anything. I scowled as I sat next to Sung Min. "What's wrong, hyung?" he asked.

"Sung Min... Can you do me a favor?" Eun Hyuk asked.

Sung Min leaned in closer as Eun Hyuk told him what he wanted Sung Min to do.


Ryeo Wook's POV

Once I got out of class, the first thing I did was find Ye Sung and hug him to death. "Sungie!!!" I screamed, feeling his arms envelop around me body. I nearly started to cry.

"Wookie! Why're you crying?!" he asked.

"I missed you, Sungie~!!!" I cried.

"Omo~ Wookie! shhh~~ don't cry. I'm right here. Cloudy's right here, Wookie~" he said softly. "Yah, Wookie..."

I looked into his eyes, mine filled with tears. "Saranghae..." Ye Sung said quietly, pressing his lips to mine before I could say anything.

"Saranghae..." I murmured.

"Oh~ Wookie... I'm sorry! I have to go back to my dorm! If I don't, Kyu Hyun will lock me out! He said I have to be there by a certain time."

I nodded in understanding, waving him goodbye. When I turned around, Sung Min was right behind me. I squealed and fell backwards. I saw him smirk, but he put on an innocent act and suddenly acted worried. "Omo~! Wookie! Did I scare you?" he asked.

Since when did he ever call me Wookie? He always called me by my full name or dongsaeng. Before I could answer he picked me up bridal style and headed back to our room.

He laid me gently on my bed. I closed my eyes. He left for a moment and then came back, but I didn't bother to look at him. I felt him climb into my bed. "Yah, hyung," I said. "What're you doing? What do you want?"

I opened my eyes and found Sung Min's face centimeters from mine. I squealed and tried to get up, but Sung Min held my body down to the bed. He was a small guy compared to the others, but big and strong compared to me. "I want you, Wookie," he murmured into my ear.

I shrieked at the words. "No! I belong to Ye Sung!" I yelled.

Sung Min caressed my cheek and I trembled in fear. "Ah~ feisty. Here's what you're going to do, Wook. You're going to break up with Ye Sung, arasso?" he said.

I laughed nervously, but loudly and sarcastically. "And why the hell would I do that?!"

"Do you want me to show you?" he asked threateningly.

I gulped. "I'm not breaking up with Ye Sung," I replied defiantly.

"We'll see about that," Sung Min said, getting off of me. I propped up onto my elbows to watch Sung Min rummage around in his bag for something. When he pulled his hand out of his bag, brass knuckles were on his fist. I immediately got up, but Sung Min, being quicker and more agile from learning martial arts for years, had pinned me against the wall next to the door. "You understand now, right?" he asked.

I nodded and said, "I'm still not breaking up with him."

Sung Min's eyes turned hard and cold. He held me by the shoulders and his knee into my stomach. I coughed dryly, no breath in me. "What about now?" he said.

I shook my head and a kick landed on my side, throwing me to the floor. "And now?" he asked. Again, I shook my head. Suddenly, I felt something cold and metallic against my skin. It hurt all over. I could feel bruises forming. I'd die before I broke Ye Sung's heart. I'd take beatings forever for him.


The next day, bruised, beaten, and near to opening the barely healed scars and gashes, I walked up to Ye Sung before class. Everyone stared at me as I dragged him out of the classroom.

"Wookie!" he screamed. "You're beaten! Who did this to you? I'll kill him!"

I shook my head, tears edging my eyes. "I'm breaking up with you," I said softly.

Ye Sung just stood there his eyes open. "Tell me! What did I do wrong? Was it how I didn't pay enough attention to you? Was it Ddangkoma? I swear I'll put Ddang down for a whole month! Just… Don't leave me, Wookie! I love you!"

It took me everything not to cry. "It's nothing you did," I murmured.

"Then what is it?" he asked, his voice shaking.

"He found sound someone new," I heard a voice say. I knew it was Sung Min even before he put an arm around my waist. I snuggled into his chest, afraid to see Ye Sung's face. "Get going, Turtle Boy," Sung Min said. "Wookie obviously doesn't want to see you."

I heard Ye Sung growl and stalk away. I cried into Sung Min's chest. "There, there, little Wookie," he said, sincerely for once. "It'll soon be all over." That only made me cry harder.


Kang In's POV

I stared at everyone. They all seemed so tormented. Ye Sung and Ryeo Wook sat far apart, not looking at each other at all. Hee Chul and Han Geng were pretty much the same. Ki Bum kept fidgeting every now and then. Even I was slightly distressed.

Seeing Hee Chul so torn up in the gardens the other day broke my heart. Poor hyung. I stood up as the bell rung. Everyone left except for all from KoKim. "I'm leaving," I said. "I'm leaving the academy." They all glared at me.

"What do you mean ‘leaving,’ you bastard?" Hee Chul asked, glaring.

"I'm being put into the service because my grades are low," I replied softly.

"Then we'll help you study, hyung!" Ki Bum suggested. "Get your grades up and you can stay!"

I shook my head. "It's already been decided. I leave in a couple hours." They all sat still and I left. When I got back to my room, my things were packed already because I'd done that the night before. I heard soft crying in the corner of the room. "Lee Teuk hyung?" I asked.

"What?" he asked through sobs.

"Are you crying?" I asked, sitting next to him.

"No," he said protectively while wiping away his tears.

I chuckled. I'd miss him a lot, even if he was an ally of KoLee. "Is it true you're leaving?" he asked.

I nodded. "I leave tonight." I heard him cry even harder. "Why are you crying? Shouldn't you be happy that I'm leaving?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No! I'm not happy! I'm..." He stopped choking on his words. My heartstrings were wrenched every which way at all of Lee Teuk's sorrow. Why'd he care so much about me? I soon found that out as I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. I responded, putting my hand around Lee Teuk's neck and pulling him closer. He ran his fingers through my hair.

"I'll miss you, Kang In-ah~" he murmured.

I grinned and picked up my things. "I'll miss you too, Lee Teuk hyung," I said.

"I'll wait for you," he said. "I hope... You'll take me...? Even though I'm an ally of KoLee..."

I nodded and left, trying not to cry, to be strong.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I’m sorry for what happened to Wookie~!! TT Sung Minnie is mean~ XP I’m sorry I made him that way… He means well… Sung Min’s not really that mean on purpose. How was it? Please tell~! Excited for the next chapter? I am! XD