CH. 12

Prince Academy

Eun Hyuk’s POV

Aish~ Why did I even do that?! Sung Min came and lectured me after I’d beaten up Dong Hae. I just… Aish~ Chinja! I was drunk! Of course I wasn’t thinking straight! Who even brought the soju? Oh right… Si Won… Wow~ For a Christian, he sure drinks a lot. I thought you weren’t supposed to abuse alcohol… Ah~ Whatever. But I liked drinking with Si Won, more than hanging out with Dong Hae. Dong Hae… I loved him… But not like I thought I did. Actually, for as long as I could remember, I always had a crush on Si Won, but since he was straight, or so he says, I never went for him. Second best was Dong Hae, but he was no match compared to Si Won.

I walked down the school road and saw something on the ground. I picked it up. It was our jacket uniform. I glanced at the emblem. It was the KoKim emblem. I sniffed it. It smelled like... Ki Bum... My mind flashed back to last night. Dong Hae had been screaming about something... About someone. Ki Bum... He'd heard Ki Bum scream...

Something happened to Ki Bum, I thought. I saw something shiny on the ground. A pin... The same pin only the foreign students had at our school. I picked it up. It was a bit beaten but I could still read it. Engraved in the gold it said: Lee Tae Min - SHINee Kingdom. I gasped and shouted, "A-Appa!!!! Umma!!!! Tony!! Omo~!! Ki Bum!!" I ran straight back to school and presented the evidence of Ki Bum's kidnapping to Yoo Chun appa and Jun Su umma, who then showed Yun Ho and Jae Joong, who then showed Tony. They didn't seem surprised and I bit my lip. They dismissed me and I went to tell Dong Hae, but he wouldn't let me into the room, or rather, Sung Min wouldn't let me in.

After fruitless attempts to get inside, I just banged on the door and shouted, "It's about Ki Bum, Dong Hae!! He's been kidnapped..."

I just heard a low growl. "I know, you bastard... I could've tried to save him... But, you know... Some drunken son of a wouldn't let me out of the room... Just go away, Hyuk Jae..."

I choked... He'd never spoken so coldly to me before. It scared me. He was like my brother. And I hurt him. I hurt him so many times and he tolerated it, but inside, his rage against me was building. No matter how coldly he treated me, it burned like fire. "Lee Dong Hae..." I murmured outside the door. "I'm so sorry... I know I can't make up to you what I did... I'm so... Sorry..." I cried.

Sung Min came out of the room and tried to haul me to my feet. "Hyuk Jae... Have some pride," he said.

"I don't need to have pride in front of him!" I screamed. "In front of Dong Hae, I have NO PRIDE! I used you... And Dong Hae and Ye Sung and Ryeo Wook and... I'm sorry for it all. I don't know why I did all this in the first place... It's just... Dong Hae is like my brother and... And... Dong Hae is more a man than I'll ever be..."

"Could you at least have some pride in front of me, Eun Hyuk?" Sung Min asked.

I chuckled and stood up. Dong Hae came out and grinned at me, handing me a carton of strawberry milk. "I forgive you, Hyukkie," he said.

I just took the milk and smiled, wiping tears away. I hugged Dong Hae. "I'm sorry..." I whispered. "Do you want to get Ki Bum back?"

Dong Hae just glared at me. "What are you talking about?"

"I know how to find the SHINee Kingdom's hideout." I raised the pin I'd found and flipped it. On the back there was an address.

"Heheh... Fail!" Sung Min exclaimed.


Kang In's POV

Wow~ I haven't been home in a while. The army released me extremely early because Yun Ho appa pulled me out, saying my grades were high enough now to get back into Prince Academy. Yeah... I think he chose the wrong time for me to come home.

I came back into my dorm and found Lee Teuk in our room just pacing around the room. When he saw me, I expected him to jump up and shout in joy. But what he did was glance at me worriedly and wave.

"Teukie... What's wrong?" I asked.

"Ki Bum's been kidnapped, Kang In," he said.

My heart sank. I came home to this heart-wrenching news? Sudden rage built within me. I know that Ki Bum and Dong Hae had something together before I left. Did Hyuk Jae do something to Ki Bum? I pinned Lee Teuk and he began to cry. I ignored his tears and yelled, "Lee Teuk!! Tell me!! It was Hyuk Jae and the KoLees, wasn't it? WASN'T IT?!?!"

He couldn't speak. He just shook his head. I let go of him and caressed his cheek. "This is why you should've become allies with KoKim instead. The KoLees lie and hurt everyone. I don't want to see that happen to you." I kissed his cheek lightly.

Lee Teuk pushed my hand away roughly and slapped me across the face, shaking his head violently. "Leave," he rasped.

I did as he wanted, not knowing why. I needed answers. And who better than from the one who had caused all my questions to arise?


Ye Sung's POV

I ran into Hyuk Jae's dorm... The bastard. "Alright!" I shouted. "Which of you did it?! Who kidnapped Ki Bum?!"

Eun Hyuk, Sung Min, Ryeo Wook, Kang In, Kyu Hyun, and Si Won just stared at me. Ryeo Wook came to me and I put my arm around him. Sung Min was leaning on Kyu Hyun's shoulder, obviously trying not to cry. Eun Hyuk was sitting on the bed bawling his eyes out while Si Won patted his back. Kang In was nervously pacing around.

"What happened?" I asked, suddenly completely confused.

"Ki Bum's not the only who's been kidnapped, Ye Sung hyung," Kyu Hyun said.

"They've got him..." Eun Hyuk whispered.

"Who? Who have they gotten?" I asked.

"Dong... Dong Hae..."

-----------------------------------------

A/N: keke^^ I actually forgot all about Kang In some time within the story~ XD heart.gif BUT! then I remembered!!! ^^ heart.gif Comments = Love~!! ^^ heart.gif