The meeting

Dangerous Connection

 (Yoongi POV)

A loud crash could be heard from Yoongi’s room as he searched through all of his belongings. “, where did I leave it?!”

“Leave what?” Namjoon stood at Yoongi’s door with a toothbrush in his mouth.

“My memory card for my camera.” Yoongi moved to the next room with Namjoon in tow, watching as he destroyed every room in the house. Hoseok soon joined them.

“What’s gotten into him?” Hoseok asked Namjoon.

“He lost his memory card.” Namjoon said with a mouth full of toothpaste.

“YAH! Yoongi you better clean this up when you’re done, because I’m sure as hell not going to.” Hoseok was about to go into lecture mode when Yoongi flew past him out the door. “I wasn’t done talking to you!” He yelled at the door as his roommate exited.

 “Maybe I dropped it somewhere.” Yoongi mumbled to himself as he retraced his steps from last night. He walked slowly, eyeing the ground carefully and ended up by a café. Sadly, there was still no sign of his memory card. However, this place did look familiar to him. “Oh right, I bumped into someone here.” He then began to search the area for his memory card. Just as he began searching, a pair of shoes blocked his line of sight. He looked up to the owner, ready to go off on them, but gasped when he realized who it was.

“Are you looking for something, sir?” A concerned voiced asked. Yoongi recognized that face. It was the boy with the black hair and adorable puffy cheeks. Up close, he could see all the muscle the boy had. He looked cute yet y, Yoongi had never been picky with who he found attractive. Maybe it was photographer in him.  

“M…my memory card.” Yoongi didn’t mean to stutter, it just happened. It wasn’t every day that a photographer got to meet their candid subjects, after all.

“Did you drop it here?” The boy offered a hand to Yoongi to help him up.

The red-haired boy grabbed it and popped up, dusting himself off. “Yeah. I bumped into someone and must have dropped it.” He sighed.

“Well, I think I have what you’re looking for.” Yoongi’s eyes brightened with hope. “Yesterday I found a memory card here. But I left it at my apartment. You can wait here while I grab it, but I might be awhile.”

“Could I just come with you? It’s kind of important to me.” Yoongi looked anxiously at the boy.

“Uh…sure I guess.” The boy shrugged.

            The walk to the boy’s apartment was quiet and awkward. Yoongi was relieved that the boy didn’t know who he was. People always treated him differently when they found out, or knew, that he was a gangster. It wasn’t that he was a bad person, but the things he did weren’t considered good deeds either. He was actually rather shy when it came to dealing with people other than Hoseok and Namjoon. When they dragged him to parties, he would stand in the corner by himself. Namjoon often tried to bring girls over so he could get some action, but nine times out of ten the women would end up finding him boring because he would barely talk. He was the opposite of Hoseok—who had no problems picking up people because he was a flirt. Namjoon didn’t seem to have a problem either, but at times he could be just as shy as Yoongi. He sighed thinking about.

“Hey, we’re here.” A hand touched Yoongi and startled him. He hadn’t realized how deep he was thinking. Well it wasn’t like the boy could get his attention any other way, they never exchanged names.

 


(Jimin’s POV)

            Jimin had been walking to the library to meet up with Taehyung and Jungkook, they had an exam in their English class and seriously needed to study, when along the way he spotted someone searching for something by his work. He came to a halt in front of the person.

“Are you looking for something, sir?” Jimin was curious why someone would be on their hands and knees looking for something.

“M...my memory card.” The guy stuttered. It was kind of cute and Jimin tried to hold back a chuckle.

“Did you drop it here?” Jimin offered his hand to him. The guy grabbed it and helped him up.

The mystery man dusted himself off, “Yeah, I bumped into someone and must have dropped it.” The man then let out a tired sigh.

“Well…I think I have what you’re looking for.” Jimin watched his face brightened. The man that once had a tired expression now was wearing a excited smile. Jimin hadn’t expect the man to be so happy that he found it. Shouldn’t he be mad at him? It was all kind of weird to him. “But I left it at my apartment. You can wait here while I grab it, but I might be awhile.” He would have told him to tag along, but he didn’t know the guy. What if he was some kind of stalker? Or worse, what if he was a ? He did have pictures of him on the camera, after all.

“Could I just come with you? It’s kind of important to me.” The question sounded earnest and Jimin’s instinct told him that he’d be safe. He figured it would be okay to have him come along. He made sure to text Jungkook and Taehyung about his whereabouts, just in case there was trouble and he needed someone to bail him out.

“Sure, I guess.” Jimin turned around and started leading the way to his apartment. The walk seemed so long when he didn’t have his music. He looked over at the man hoping to start a conversation, but he looked so deep in thought that Jimin decided against it. Thirty, long, awkward minutes later, they’d arrived at his apartment.

“Hey, we’re here.” Jimin touched the man’s shoulder and he almost jumped out of his skin. He didn’t mean to scare the poor guy, but he wasn’t sure how else to get the man’s attention. It wasn’t like he knew his name. He unlocked his door and let the man in. “Sorry for the mess.”

“Oh, it’s not a problem.” The man stood there awkwardly. Jimin wasn’t sure if he should tell him to make himself comfortable. It wasn’t like he’d take too long to find it… He hoped.

“Well…let me go grab it for you.” Jimin walked to his room, hoping to find it quickly. But luck wasn’t on his side. “Crap, where did I put it!”

(Yoongi POV)

Yoongi had waited for about ten minutes before growing impatient. What’s taking this kid so long? He blew out a puff of air and walked to the room his host had gone in to. He stood in the doorframe, watching the kid silently. Soon enough he grew impatient and snapped, “So where is it?” The kid jumped and fell over, the magazine he’d been holding landing straight on his head.  

, you scared me.” He put a hand on his racing heart. Yoongi laughed at him and the well-worn magazine on his head.

“That’s a great volume you got there.” He gestured to the boys head. “I liked that one.” The boy pulled the magazine off his head, cheeks turning a bright shade of red. He then proceeded to throw the magazine at Yoongi with a pout on his face. The dark haired boy went back to searching and gave Yoongi the opportunity to look around his room. His eyes zeroed in on a framed picture of a little boy with a medal around his neck . The caption read: “You did it Jimin!”

“So, your name’s Jimin?” He questioned.

Jimin looked like a deer in the headlights. “How did you know!?” Yoongi pointed to the picture. “Oh…” Just then Yoongi noticed Jimin’s computer with what looked like a memory card sticking out. He walked over to it and pulled it out.

“Were you looking at my pictures?!” Yoongi’s anger started to rise. He hated when people went through his stuff.

Jimin gulped. “Sorry, I was curious. I didn’t mean to! I swear.” Yoongi walked over to Jimin cornering him. In the moment he was too mad to even think about how his actions looked to the now scared boy. Jimin’s only thought was “Oh god. I’m so dead.”

Yoongi slammed his hand right above Jimin’s head. “I don’t like when people do that!” Jimin looked like he was about to cry. The taller boy ripped his hand away—or, tried to anyway. His bracelet that symbolized his gang got caught on something before ripping off of his wrist, even as he grabbed Jimin by his shirt. Yoongi glared at him.

“Sorry.” Jimin whispered looking away from Yoongi.

Yoongi let Jimin’s shirt go. “You’re lucky I’m nice and that I’m letting you get away with this. if we were on the streets, you’d be dead by now.” He turned to leave before looking over his shoulder, throwing one last glare at Jimin.  What he failed to notice was that when he ripped his hand away, the bracelet with his name and the date his gang had formed was still on the floor. Each member in the group had one with their names on it so they didn’t forget who they were and where they belonged.

 


(JIMIN POV)

            After the fiasco with the stranger, Jimin noticed the fallen object on his floor and picked it up. He eyed the worn leather bracelet, tracing his fingers over the letters. “Yoongi.”  So that’s his name. Jimin thought, unsure why he cared about the name of someone who pinned him against his own wall and threatened him. All he got out of the encounter was that this Yoongi dude wasn’t a nice guy, it seemed like he had a short fuse, and looked like he was completely covered in tattoos. He had gotten a sneak peak of the one Yoongi’s chest because the tee shirt he wore was just a little too big and had a slight V-neck. Jimin wished he had been able to see all of it, it looked…interesting. “Ah . What am I thinking? It’s not like I’ll ever see him again.”  Jimin shook the thought out of his head shoving the bracelet in his pocket, texting Jungkook and Taehyung to say that he was alive and was on his way to meet them.

            “Jimin! You took so long,  I thought I would die!” Jin ran over to Jimin and clung onto him.

“Ah, let go of me! Who invited him?” Jimin glared at Jungkook and Taehyung .

“Don’t lie, you like Jin! Well not like that, but you enjoy his company.” Taehyung laughed at Jimin.

“Let’s go eat at Jin’s place, Jimin. Jin feed us! I’m hungry.” Jungkook pouted at Jin. “Please Jin.”

“Ok let’s go!” Jin dragged Jimin with him. “You’re coming too.”

The walk to Jin’s place wasn’t long, maybe about 10 minutes but it always seemed shorter because the boys would all tell stories about their day. Jin was going on about this hot guy he saw with blond white-ish hair and a tattoo above his eye. Apparently Jin had seen this guy at the convince store he liked to go to that isn’t too far from the school. Jimin had zoned out at this part, he never cared much for Jin’s stories because they always ended badly. When his friend decided to make a move on the attractive guys he saw it always ended in heartbreak because often times, they’d turn out to be straight. Jin had been dealing with this since coming out in middle school, prior to becoming friends with the boys. They respected his choices and just wanted him to be happy. With that in mind, Jimin let his mind wander.

PAST

“Jiminie!”  8 year old Jimin’s neighborhood friend said.

“Zelo?” Jimin walked over to his friend.

“Jiminie, I’m moving tomorrow.” Jimin felt tears start to form in his eyes.

Tears started to run down his face. “No Zelo, you can’t move!” Zelo kissed Jimin’s tears away.

“Mommy always kisses my tears away when I cry.” Zelo smiled at the blushing Jimin.

Zelo had always been Jimin’s first love. At that time, he didn’t know boy’s were suppose to be interest in girls.

“Jiminie! Earth to Jimin!” Taehyung waved a hand in Jimin’s face snapping him out of his daze.

“Oh yeah. I’m here.” Jimin smiled at Taehyung. They entered Jin’s house and all sat on the couch, getting comfortable as the older boy handed them drinks.

“Beer and Chicken?” Jin asked holding out a plate that had been left over from the night before.

“Yes!” The boys shouted in unison. Technically Jin wasn’t suppose to give them beer until they were 20, but the boys were always responsible. He usually stuck to giving them one or two anyway—enough to get them buzzed but not drunk. This time, however, he wasn’t watching them as closely. His mind was preoccupied with thoughts of the handsome stranger he’d seen earlier, he was totally his type. But the thoughts kept wandering and ended up leaving his mind in the gutter.  They decided to play ‘Never Have I Ever’ on a whim.

“Never have I ever skipped class!” Jungkook laughed at the looks of the others.

“Pshh, goodie two shoes!” Jimin snacked Jungkooks’s shoulder. Jin, Taehyung and Jimin all took sips of their beer. It was Taehyug’s turn next.

“Never have I ever had with random people.” It was an obvious stab at Jin because he was the oldest. Jin glared at Taehyung and took a swig of his drink.

“You’re a Tae…okay, my turn.” Jin thought for a second. “Never have I ever been able to dance!”

“Ugh, not fair!” Jimin sighed. He and Jungkook both took a drink of beer.

“Never have I ever been called an Alien!” Jimin grinned at Taehyung. The game went on like this. Each taking fun stabs at each other. They had lost track of time and after getting pretty tipsy it was Jungkook’s idea to go clubbing.

“I wanna dance!” Jungkook had whined. “Please Jin!”  Jin sighed never being able to resist the cute and pouty Jungkook. He drove the boys to his favorite club, it was an so Jungkook was able to go.  When they arrived there was a line and some people looked angry. Jin had asked around and heard that there was a problem inside the club, which delayed it from opening.

 


(YOONGI POV)

After Yoongi had gotten his memory card from Jimin he headed back to his house.

“You’re back.” Namjoon had been sitting on the couch watching re-runs of some drama he really liked. Yoongi had a scowl on his face when he got in.

“Yeah, I’m back Joonie.” He let out a heavy sigh and sat next to Namjoon.

“Didn’t find it, did you?” Namjoon lowered the volume on TV.

“No, I did.” He sighed again.

Namjoon looked at him with a confused expression. “Then what’s the problem?”

“He looked at my photos...and I think I had a photo of him. I feel like some creeper.“

“What does it matter Yoongi? You won’t see him again, dude, you’re an infamous gangster and being upset that some kid saw your pictures is stupid.” Namjoon patted Yoongi’s back. Just then, Yoongi’s phone started to ring.

“Hello?” He answered

“Man Yoongi, you gotta get down here, we need your help.”

“Give me five minutes, I have to change.” Yoongi hung up. He went to his room and put on his suit with the matching hat that he always wore when he had business to do. “I’m leaving Joonie, I have work to do. Let Hoseok know.” He closed the front door and got in his car.

Yoongi drove to the club he owned. The manager of it had called and said there had been some problem. He walked in from the back entrance tipping his hat to the bouncers. They moved out of his way letting him in. He noticed a commotion by the DJ table.

“What seems to be the problem?” Yoongi’s voice startled everyone.

“Boss, the DJ won’t play. He wants to quit and no one else can DJ tonight.” Yoongi sighed.

“Let him go. I know someone.” He turned to the DJ. “Don’t you dare bother coming back here. I will have you shredded limb from limb if I see you here again.” The DJ stared wided-eyed at Yoongi frozen in place. “Don’t test me boy!” He grabbed the DJ’s collar and shoved him to the ground. “Get out of here!” The DJ then ran, scared out of his wits. Yoongi sighed pulling out his phone.

“Hello?!” A cheerful voice could be heard.

“Hey Hoseok, I need you and Namjoon to come to the club and DJ to night.”

“Aye-aye boss. We’ll be right down.” Yoongi closed his phone. Hoseok and Namjoon arrived soon after.

“Thank guys. I can always count on you.” He smiled at his two friends.

Namjoon and Hoseok arrived soon after receiving Yoongi’s plea for help. They walked up to the front entrance past all the people waiting in line. They met up with Yoongi and he showed them to the DJ booth. After getting set up Yoongi signaled to the bouncers to let everyone. The music started up after and everyone started to dance.

 


(JIMIN POVV)

Finally, after waiting in line for an hour and a half they started letting everyone in. The booze had started to wear off and Jimin decided to get another drink. He had his fake ID on him and handed it to the bartender. He looked questioningly at the young man. “What are you having, sir?”

“I’ll have...” Jimin was then cut off by a voice.

“He’ll have a Kiss on The Lips.” Jimin turned to the person who just ordered for him. The person grinned at him and tipped his hat to the bartender. He watched as the well-dressed man walked away. The person sounded familiar to him.

“It’s on the house.” The bartender handed the drink to Jimin. He took a sip. It wasn’t bad tasting. He actually liked what the guy ordered for him.  Walking back over to the table where only Taehyung was sitting and sat down.

“Where are Jin and Jungkook?” Taehyung pointed to the dance floor, his eyes followed the hand and saw Jungkook grinding his into Jin’s crotch. “I so did not need to see that! He’s erting poor little Kookie!”

“I don’t know if you’ve noticed but Kookie has always been a .” Taehyung eyed Jimin’s drink.

“Ugh no, don’t tell me that!”

 “What’s that?” Taehyung took the drink out of Jimin’s hands and smelled it. Taehyung made a sour face after smelling it. “Ugh, gross.”

“It’s really good! Try it Tae.” Taehyung took a sip and made an even more sour face. “

“Too sweet!” Taehyung handed the drink back and chugged his water. After finishing his drink, Jimin dragged Taehyung to the dance floor and forced him to dance with him. Taehyng had never been a great dancer but he moved his hips to the beat while Jimin was doing all his fancy moves. They made their way closer to Jin and Jungkook, who were still dancing to together. Jin had spotted them and stopped dancing with Kookie who just pouted at him.

“Tae! Dance with me!” Jin grabbed Taeyung’s hand and pulled him over to him while shoving Jungkook and Jimin. “You can dance with him Kookie!” Jin then proceeded to wrap his arms around Taehyung’s waist pulling him closer in. He shoved Taehyung’s leg between his and started to grind on him.

Jimin sighed and shook his head. “Preverted old man, I swear...”

“Jiminie! Do you wanna dance with me?” Jungkook gave him his best puppy-dog face.

“Sure Kookie, except I refuse to let you grind on me.” Jungkook gave him an evil smile.

“But I thought you liked me.” He whined.

Jimin sighed. “Not like that, Kookie.” Jungkook pouted knowing he’d get nothing out of Jimin like this.

“Fine, I’ll dance with someone else!” Jungkook left Jimin standing the middle of the dance floor.

Jimin walked off the dance floor and grabbed another drink. This time he settled for some shots. He sat at the bar by himself and stared at everyone having a good time. He shoved his hand in his pocket. His fingers ran over the bracelet he had shoved in his pocket earlier. He pulled it out and looked at. He ran his fingers over the letters his mind wandered back to Yoongi for a split second before shoving the item back in his pocket. He was five shots in before he started to feel a little drunk and decided to hail a taxi back to his apartment.

 


(YOONGI POV)

Yoongi had done his good deed for the night. He ordered the kid he had shoved into the wall a drink without being discovered.  He felt bad that he was hard on the kid. Smiling to himself, he remembered how soft the boy’s skin felt. But something felt different. Yoongi just couldn’t put his finger on it. He pushed up the sleeve of his suit, stopped, and looked at his wrist. “Wait where is it!?” He started too panic. “ it must have fallen off at that kids place.” Yoongi walked briskly out of the club and got in his car. “Crap, I’m still in my suit.” He quickly changed and his car. He knew it was already 2 am but he needed it back. It was more important to him than his memory card.  He drove to the kid’s place because luckily, he had remembered how to get there. He pounded on Jimin’s door hoping he’d already be home from the club. Yoongi waited impatiently. Bright lights hit his face and he noticed Jimin staggering to the door.

“Why are you here?” Jimin slurred.

“You have something of mine, I dropped it here.” Yoongi said as clamly as he could

 Jimin stared at him with glazed eye.“You’re really hot, I want you.” He grabbed Yoongi’s face and pressed his lips to him. Yoongi shoved him away.

“You’re drunk, kid. You don’t want me, I’m not a nice guy, I can and will hurt you.” Jimin then fell over onto Yoongi. He caught him. “ he passed out.” Yoongi felt Jimin’s pants trying to find the key. He stuck his hand in Jimin’s pocket and got his keys. Right after they got into the house Jimin threw up all over himself and Yoongi.

“Dammit kid, I’m not here to babysit you!” He dragged Jimin to the bedroom and laid him on the bed. Yoongi took a tissue and wiped Jimin’s face and mouth off. But there was still throw up all over both on their shirts. Yoongi couldn’t just leave him like this. He pulled Jimin’s shirt over his head and balled up the shirt and throwing into what looked like the hamper and also took his shirt off and threw that in as well. He grabbed a shirt off the ground and smelled it to make sure if was clean. He pulled it over his head. Yoongi grabbed another shirt and struggled to put in on the sleeping Jimin. Looking down at Jimin’s pant, he let out a breath when he noticed the throw up was on his pants too. He ed them and pulled the zipper down. He pulled Jimin’s pants off and threw them in the hamper.

“You are gonna be the death of me, kid.” He pet Jimin’s head and the boy cuddled into his hand smiling peacefully. Yoongi sighed and pulled his hand away. “Rest up.” He let himself out and then drove home. When Yoongi got home, he went straight to his bed and laid down. It had been an eventful day for him and he fell asleep shortly after.

 


(JIMIN POV)

Jimin woke up with a killer headache and a bunch of missed calls. He winced as he opened the blinds to let the sun in. “Why is it so bright out.” He staggered to the kitchen and got a cup of water, eventually sitting down at the table and resting his head on it. Just has he closed his eyes his phone started to ring.

“Hello?” Jimin groaned.

“You sound like .” The voice said.

“Nice to talk to you too, Jin.”

“What happened to you? I couldn’t find you when I went to leave…” Jin sounded concerned.

“Can you come over? I feel really ty.” Jimin sounded tired.

“Yeah, I’ll come.” Jin hung up the phone.  Ten minutes had passed and Jimin heard his door unlock. Jin knew where his hideaway key was and always let himself in.

“Why didn’t you come check on me if you were so worried about me?” Jin looked guilty at the question.

“Uh well…” Jin grabbed his neck nervously.

Jimin instantly sat up. “What happened?”

“Um well. After Taehyung and I left you and Kookie we were dancing and things got kind of heated and we kind of started making out… and ended up in the corner” Jin paused. “And then I pushed him pushed to wall and I stuck my hands under his shirt…”

“And? What happened then?” Jimin stared at Jin.

“Well he started to moan… but I don’t know what I did. He just pushed me away. He looked like there were tears in his eyes.” Jin’s eyes started to water. “Jimin what did I do. I didn’t mean to do that to Tae.” Jin hugged Jimin and cried into his shoulder.

“Shh, Its gonna be okay Jin.” Jimin rubbed his hand on Jin’s back. “Taehyung will forgive you, I promise.”

Jin sniffed and looked at Jimin. “You really think he will?”

“Yes Jin, now please stop crying. You look ugly and I’m hung over.” Jimin laid his head on the table again and groaned.

Jin wiped his tears away. “Well first of all, how the hell did you get home? You reek of vomit.”

Jimin smelled his shirt. “Ugh I do.” He then realized he wasn’t in the clothes he was in that night. He tried to remember what happened.

(FLASH BACK)

“Taxi!” Jimin waved his arm at the taxi coming his way. It stopped in front of him.

“Where to?” The taxi driver asked. Jimin gave him his address and laid his head on the window. He didn’t remember the ride home but he did remember getting out and seeing someone at his door. He staggered over to it and stood in front of the person. He then realized it was Yoongi.

“Why are you here?” Jimin tried to sound angry but it came out slurred instead.

“You have something of mine. I dropped it here.”Yoongi replied.

 Jimin wasn’t sure but something in his drunken state of head was telling him how y Yoongi looked right now. “You’re really hot. I want you.” He grabbed Yoongi’s face and pressed his lips to him. Yoongi shoved him away. Jimin staggered back and then felt himself starting to fade. He vaguely remembered Yoongi saying something like “You’re drunk. You don’t want me. I can hurt you.” Before he out.

The next thing Jimin remember was throwing up on himself and Yoongi and then passing out again. He does hazily remember someone petting his head.

It must have been him that had changed Jimin.

“Did you remember something…?” Jin asked.

“Just that I hailed a taxi and got myself home, I must have changed too.” Jimin didn’t want to tell Jin about Yoongi. “I’m gonna go shower now.”

Jimin head gotten out of the shower and smelled food. He walked to the kitchen and saw Jin setting food on the table.

“I made you rice porridge.”

“Thank you Jin.” Jimin sat down and started to devour the porridge.

“I’m gonna go now Jimin, looks like you’ll live. I have to go mend my friendship with Taehyung.”

“Good luck Jin.”

 


(YOONGI POV)

Yoongi rolled over in bed and stretched. He smelled something good and tried to figure out what it was. He looked down at shirt and remembered it was the one he took from Jimin’s. Curious he pulled the collar up a bit and smelled it, the shirt smelled like peppermints mixed with something sweet. Yoongi inhaled the smell deeply. “Aish. Why am I smelling this kids shirt.” Yoongi smelled it again and then cursed. He pulled it off tossing it on the ground and walked to the shower. The warm water felt good on his skin and his mind wandered back to last night. He ran his hand over his lips as his remember how soft Jimin’s were. “. I’m losing it.” He finished up his shower and clean put clean clothes on.

“Yoongi?” He heard a knock at his door. Yoongi opened it and Hoseok bound in and lay on Yoongi’s bed. “Can I talk to you?”

“Hmm, shoot.” He sat on his bed next to Hoseok and was ready to listen.

“Well last night I met this kid after I switched with Namjoon. He had beautiful orange hair, but he was crying when I saw him. I tried to ask him what was wrong and he would only shake his head, he refused to answer me, so I grabbed him up into my arms and hugged him as he cried. I convinced him to come home with me and he agreed…he was sweet and looked so lost and sad, I didn’t know what to do. So I grabbed his hand and held it as we drove here, I got him into my room and laid down with him, kissed away his tears and laid sweet kisses all over his body but we didn’t have . We just fell asleep in each other’s arms. Then when I woke up, he was gone. There was a note that said “Thank you for last night” ~Taehyung. But now I’m sad and I don’t know why, Yoongi.” Yoongi had known Hoseok had never really cared who he got with as long as he got something…mainly . It was weird that Hoseok didn’t have with this guy and was on the verge of tears because of him.

“You got it bad, Hoseok.” Yoongi frowned at him.

“What do you mean?” Hoseok looked confused.

“That’s for you to figure out my friend, I might be in the same situation as you.” Yoongi sighed

 


A/N: Hey guys! Thank you for reading! And as always please comment. I do realize I made Jin out of character in some parts. Next chapter will be a side chapter which will be about what happed between Jin x Tae x Hobi.

<3