Have Faith in Me

Dangerous Connection

Yoongi gently tossed Jimin onto the bed and crawled over to him. He straddled the boy’s hips and placed kisses along his neck. His breath tickled the dark haired boy, making him squirm.

“Is this okay?” Yoongi felt Jimin moving away from him. He still likes me, right?

The boy smiled at the man and wrapped his arms around his neck. Their lips connected, soft and sweet. It was nothing like Jimin had ever felt before, he had butterflies in his stomach, which made him hold on to Yoongi even tighter.

Yoongi slid his hands down to the hem of Jimin’s shirt tugging at it lightly. “Can I?”

The boy nodded in response and lifted his back off the bed, helping the man take his shirt off. The cold air made him shiver and he hugged Yoongi once more. Their lips connected again, more desperate than before. Lust ran through the both of them, hands roamed over each other’s bodies exploring. The man kissed down Jimin’s chest all the way to his pants. Yoongi teasingly bit the edge of the boy’s pants and tugged on them.

“Yoongi, please.” The statement came out as a breathy moan. Please.

The man grinned at Jimin, looking him in the eyes as he slowly ed his pants. He kissed down the boy’s neck and once again stopped just above his boxers.

Jimin let out a whine, urging Yoongi to hurry up. He pulled the dark haired boy’s pants off and tossed them on the ground. His own shirt was next and Yoongi resumed kissing Jimin’s lips as he flipped him over.

Jimin kissed every one of Yoongi’s tattoos. He had ink all over and it only made the boy want to know the stories behind them. But his favorite was still the clock one. Jimin traced it with his tongue, causing the older man to growl. He made his way to Yoongi’s pants and quickly took them off.

Peeking out from Yoongi’s boxers on his hip was a Phoenix head. Jimin pulled the man’s boxers down to get a better look at the tattoo that went down his hip. It was a beautiful piece of art work. But Jimin’s stares caused the man to squirm.

Jimin lightly traced the tattoo with his fingers before kissing it and on it. It was Yoongi’s sensitive area making him moan loudly when the boy harder. The dark haired boy smiled as he continued to run his tongue over the tattoo.

It was a teasing smile that made Yoongi moan at the boy. It riled him up more than it should have but he didn’t want the feeling to stop. He loved the feel of the boy’s lips on his body kissing and every inch of him. He wanted to do the same. To mark Jimin’s body as his, but he didn’t just want his body. No Yoongi wanted Jimin’s mind, body, and soul to all be his. He was greedy when it came to things he loved and right now he felt the love over powering him.

Yoongi threaded his fingers through the boy’s hair and arched his back. He was in heaven. The brown haired man tugged Jimin up to him and rolled on top of him. He kissed the boy roughly as he pulled his boxers off. Finally their bodies came together in pure bliss. The night ended in sweet passion that filled them both up as they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Jimin woke up wrapped in Yoongi’s protective arms with a blanket sloppily draped over them. His body ached from the night before. The man had been gentle with him but everyone’s first time was never what they expected it to be. It was painful at first, but it did turn pleasurable in the end. The act was even more special because Jimin had finally heard all about Yoongi’s past. It only made their connection deeper.

The dark haired boy slipped out of Yoongi’s arms, trying not to wake him in the process. He quietly walked into the kitchen to see Hoseok with his arms wrapped around a certain orange haired boy.

The boy awkwardly coughed causing the pair to jump apart. “Good Morning.” He mumbled as he grabbed a cup and poured milk into it.

“Did you have fun last night?” Taehyung asked innocently, causing Hoseok to snicker behind him.

Jimin instantly felt heat rise to his cheeks and he looked at the ground. Yes.

“I’ll take that as a yes…I mean, we did hear you last night.” Hoseok teased the boy, making his cheeks flush more.

Jimin wanted to die of embarrassment. He didn’t know they were that loud, but his train of thought was broken when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his stomach.

“Don’t , Hoseok.” Yoongi rested his head on Jimin’s shoulder as he gave Hoseok a knowing look.

The other man shut his mouth. He knew better than to make Yoongi mad in the morning.

Taehyung looked back and forth between the two housemates. It wasn’t his place to say anything but he was hungry. He didn’t want to interrupt the conversion and sound rude. He feared that if he did say something it would upset both Hoseok and Yoongi. He debated about saying something until his stomach grumbled loudly causing everyone to look at him. They all burst out laughing.

“Come here, Taebaby.” Hoseok lead the orange haired boy to the table and made him sit. “You too, guys.” He motioned to Yoongi and Jimin.

Yoongi slung his arm around Jimin and walked over to the table taking a seat across from Taehyung. He motioned for the boy to sit next to him as they waited for the other to make them something.

The orange haired boy refused to make eye contact with the man across from him. Frankly he scared Taehyung. He had this menacing prensce that made him feel small. Funny how a man with pasty white skin that was shorter than him would intimidate him but he did.

Yoongi noticed the boy’s actions and attempted to make small talk which failed miserbly because the boy gave him short answers. Sighing he turned to Jimin and kissed his head. “Morning Minie.”

The nickname made Jimin blush. He wasn’t use to having nicknames our than people add ‘ie’ to the end of him his. It made him feel warm and fuzzy inside. He smiled widely at the older. “Morning Yoongi.”

Yoongi petted the boy’s head and stared at him lovely forgetting about the two other people in the room until he heard an awkward cough. He looked up and saw Hoseok holding two plated of Eggs and Bacon.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow before setting the plates down in front of the couple. It wasn’t every day that his friend was very open about his feelings, but lately he had been opening up more. “Eat up you two.” He smiled at them as he took a seat next to Taehyung, who was already digging into his food.

The meal progressed on with little to no conversations until Yoongi got a call about urgent business, making him rush out the door with clothes messily tossed on and uncombed hair. Hoseok barely batted an eye as Taehyung and Jimin stared dumbfounded at the door.

“He’ll be back.” Hoseok’s voice pulled the boys out of there trance and they continued to eat.

It just confused Jimin. Yoongi wasn’t the type to just run out. Usually he was lazy and took his sweet time getting ready. Guess there’s a first time for everything...wonder where he’s going. He tried to push the negative thoughts from his mind. There was no need to worry about it.

“We have to get ready Jimin, we have school today.” Taehyung lightly pulled on the boy’s sleeve.

Oh right, school. The dark haired boy reluctantly got up and headed to the bedroom to get ready.

It didn’t take long for the pair to shower and change. Hoseok insisted on driving them to the school, which Taehyung readily agreed to while Jimin felt a little more uncomfortable.

The dark haired boy sat quietly in the backseat of the car while Taehyung and Hoseok chatted happily about random things. He sighed as he stared out the window. Yoongi. The boy felt melancholy as his mind kept wandering back Yoongi.

The car ride felt like it took forever when in reality it had only been fifteen minutes. Hoseok kissed Taehyung goodbye and waved to Jimin as they shuffled out of the car.

The orange haired boy slung an arm around his friend, knowing he was feeling down. “Jiminie, I’m sure Yoongi didn’t want to leave.”

The boy gave his friend a weak smile. “I know…but I just…I don’t know.” Come on Jimin, snap out of it, this might just be the after affect of sleeping together. Taehyung gripped Jimin’s shoulder and smiled widely. “Stop dragging your feet or we’ll be late.” The boy hurried his friend along.

“Yeah, yeah, I’m coming.” Jimin walked fast, pushing any thoughts of Yoongi out of his mind.

As usual class dragged on because nothing sparked his interest. It was your average general education class that no one wanted to take, but had to in order to graduate. It didn’t help that Taehyung took it upon himself to keep throwing little crumpled up pieces of paper at him. He would just grin at the boy with his box smile when Jimin would turn to glare at him.

The dark haired boy eventually gave up trying to stop his friend from annoying him, but to be honest it was keeping his mind from wandering. I wonder what happened to make Yoongi leave so fast? Finally the clock hit 12:45 and Jimin shoved his books in his bag, hopping up out of his seat with Taehyung in tow. The boys met Jungkook at their usual spot.

“Kookie!” Taehyung yelled happily.

Jungkook waved at the pair and sat down at the table. “Hey Tae, Hey Jimin…why do you look so down?”

Before the boy could answer, his orange haired friend decided to speak for him. “He got laid.”

The younger male raised an eyebrow at his friend. “Then why are you so mopey?”

“I’m not.” Jimin complained. I’m not mopey.

“Let’s go visit Jin then?” Taehyung pulled the boy up.

“Good idea.” Jungkook nodded in agreement.

They headed off to Jin’s office, which wasn’t a far walk at all.

“Jin!” Jungkook called loudly as he knocked.

“Come in!” Jin called from the other said of the door. He watched as his three friends hurried into the room. Nana had briefly looked up from her paperwork before excusing herself know they wanted to have man talk. “So what brings you three here?”

“Jimin is sulking.” Taehyung pushed Jimin to sit in the chair across from Jin.

“Hey, I’m not sulking guys!” Jimin whined. Well maybe I am.

“Did Yoongi do something to you!? I knew I shouldn’t have let you stay with him!” The man went into super overprotective mom mode. If he hurt Jimin I’ll kill him.

The dark haired boy let out an irritated sigh. “No Jin, he didn’t hurt me, he’s just busy today so I haven’t gotten to talk to him.” I miss him.

“He slept with him, too.” Jungkook added to the statement.

“He did what?” Jin was livid at this point. My poor innocent Jimin was violated!

Jimin turned to glare at his friend. “Jin please calm down, I wanted it.” Ugh, this is getting out of hand…Jungkook I swear I’m going to kill you later. His friend loved to stir the pot. Making Jin mad was a hobby of his and he always made sure to throw Jimin under the bus.

“On a side note I got this hot…” Jungkook was cut off by the elder.

“Not now, Kookie.” Jin was staring holes into the dark haired boy now.

“But Jin this girl…” He tried again.

Kookie.” The elder yelled. “I told you, not now!”

Jungkook whimpered at the man’s outburst. It scared everyone to see Jin this mad.

“I told you I wanted it! Why does it even matter? What I do with my boyfriend is none of your business.” Jimin stared angrily at the man.

“He’s not even your boyfriend, Jimin!” Jin shrieked back at the boy. “He’s just some lowlife that wants you in his…” At that moment the door to Jin’s office opened.

“Hey?” Namjoon looked at the angry man. “Am I interrupting something?”

“Hey Namjoon, what are you doing here?” Jimin smiled at the blonde man.

“You know him, Jimin?” Jin had cooled off and started to talk calmly again.

“Yeah, he’s Yoongi’s roommate.” The boy’s answer was short.

The man’s jaw hung open when he heard this. The …they live together? And Jimin knows Namjoon?!

“You’re drooling.” Taehyung ripped the man from his thoughts.

“What?” He saw the orange haired boy point at his chin. “Oh…” He quickly wiped his mouth off.

“Maybe we should all get coffee and talk about this?” Namjoon shrugged.

“I think it’s a good idea.” Jungkook nodded to everyone. “What about you guys?”

They all agreed to go to the local coffee shop. Jin had been walking the slowest trying to figure out what had just happened. He was trying to connect the dots. Sure it seemed simple: Namjoon lived with Yoongi, who lived with Hoseok, making them all roommates. Taehyung was dating Hoseok officially and Jimin had a thing with Yoongi. He himself was still in the process of courting Namjoon. Jin sighed in frustration and ruffled his hair. It was all so complicated.

“You okay?” Namjoon looked concerned. Is it me?

“No I’m okay, Joonie, it’s just confusing.” Jin smiled weakly at the blonde.

Joonie? Namjoon blushed at the nickname. “Well, just making sure.” He slung his arm around the man.

It was Jin’s turn to blush and smile secretly.

The group walked to a local café that was near the school. It didn’t take long to get there and wasn’t over crowded with people yet. They sat down at one of the tables after each ordering a drink and pastry.

“So…” Jin was the first to talk. What should I even say?

“I guess I’ll start.” Namjoon spoke up. “I’ve known Yoongi since I was a teen. Actually, he was the one that saved me when he found me passed out in a pile of garbage.” Jin gasped at that. “Hoseok joined us a little later on and we’ve lived together ever since then.” The blonde left out a lot of details about his past, it wasn’t needed for this story.

And Yoongi, what does he do? Jin didn’t mutter those words as he gave the blonde a perplexed look.

Namjoon could just feel what Jin was thinking. The man was smart, he wanted to know every little detail but wasn’t one to push for it. “You want to know about Yoongi, don’t you?” The man gestured to the older man.

Jin nodded. How did he know?

“He’s a good guy, I know he may seem rough around the edges and a little standoffish but he’d never hurt Jimin.” He loves him actually. He knew all too well how much Yoongi liked the boy. He changed whenever the younger boy was around. He was less irritated at every little thing and smiled more, he was happy.

Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin hadn’t even bothered to speak up. They knew this little get together was for Jin’s benefit, just so he could figure out what was going on. Jungkook had lost interest as soon as they started talking and started texting on his phone. The other boys listened thoughtfully to the conversion the Jin and Namjoon were having.

Jimin knew Jin didn’t understand. Maybe because the older man knew about his past—the bullying, the hurt—and never wanted that to happen again. He was happy that Jin cared so much, but Yoongi never hurt him. Sure, he put him in danger sometimes, but he was always there to rescue him. What Jin had said did hurt his feelings, yet he knew it was true. The pair had never actually admitted their feelings for each other. Jimin had just assumed they were since knew each other’s past and made love. Yoongi wasn’t a lowlife either. Jin didn’t know he was a gangster, or tycoon, or whatever you wanted to call him.  Yoongi was just Yoongi in Jimin’s eyes. It didn’t matter what the man did for a living, so long as he was in his life.

The boy didn’t realize but the group was now staring at him. It seemed like they had finished their discussion and he was off in Lala land.

“You okay, bud?” Namjoon asked.

“Oh yeah, sorry, I was just thinking.” Jimin smiled at the blonde.

“Hey Jimin.” Jin spoke. “I’m sorry for yelling at you.” He frowned and looked down.

“It’s okay Jin, I know you just don’t want any harm to come to me.” He hugged the older man.

“Jiminie!” Jin squealed and hugged him tighter. He was happy that the boy didn’t hate him.

After a few more minutes of idle chatter they all parted ways. Jin and Namjoon went off somewhere to continue talking, Jungkook said goodbye before mentioning he had some hot date to get to. Which made Jimin and Taehyung give him questioning looks, but the boy just brushed them off.

“Weird.” Taehyung said after the others left. What a small world.

“Hm, yeah it is.” Jimin agreed. “Should we head home?”

“Let’s just stop by my house to pick up some clothes.” The orange haired boy smiled and linked arms with the other.

After a few minutes of walking in silence, Taehyung finally spoke. “So how was it…” Can I ask that? Or is it weird.

“It was romantic, he was sweet and I loved every second of it.” Jimin thought back to the night before remembering the way Yoongi had kissed him. He blushed before pushing the thought away. Now was not the time to get hot for his brown haired kind of boyfriend.

“I’m sorry…” Taehyung whispered as he can to a standstill. He felt small all of a sudden. His insecurities reared their ugly head as tears fell from his eyes.

Jimin wiped the tears from his friend’s face. “Hey Tae, you’re okay.” The dark haired boy knew it wasn’t his fault, Taehyung had moods like this. He could go from being completely happy to depressed in a matter of minutes. “Is it Hoseok?”

The orange haired boy nodded as the tears fell harder. “Does he really like me?” Taehyung was over thinking everything, reading into everything Hoseok had done.

Jimin embraced him. “Hey, hey, don’t think like that. You know he likes you.” What happened? He petted the other boy’s head.

Taehyung sobbed into his shoulder. He had his moods. Nothing in particular had happened, but somewhere in his mind a voice was telling him he was nothing. This was not a new development, it had been going on for years. Most of the time he did his best to ignore it, but today he couldn’t. Maybe it was because his friends were yelling at each other that he lost control. He was already oversensitive that when he saw his friends fight, he always thought it was his fault.

“Shhh, you’re ok.” Jimin held his friend tightly.

Taehyung’s tears had kept falling as he griped Jimin’s shirt. His mind was racing with thoughts. Past mistakes that could happen again. What if Hoseok left him? Maybe he never even liked him. Even if it wasn’t true, the demons kept harping at him, making him feel even ter. The voices were telling him how pathetic he really was and said no one would ever love him.

“Breathe, Taehyung, think calm thoughts, try to go to your happy place…remember how much Hoseok loves you.” Jimin kept repeating these phrases over and over. After years of dealing with these outbreaks he knew the boy needed a calming voice to help him remember he was loved, he was worth it, and that the voices were telling him lies.

Finally after ten minutes of crying, the boy stopped. Jimin knew not to mention it or Taehyung would start crying again.

“Come on, let’s go.” Jimin pulled his friend along. They were literally right in front of the boy’s place.

Once inside the dark haired boy went to medicine cabinet and handed his friend his pills. They were antidepressants and Jimin knew his friend hadn’t been taking them regularly, which was a bad move on his part. Taehyung didn’t question it, simply popping one in to his mouth.

He quickly packed his bag with clothes as Jimin waited patiently at the door for him.

“Ready?” Taehyung nodded at the boy. “Alright, come on.”

They soon arrived at Yoongi’s house and let themselves in. Taehyung was instantly embraced by Hoseok.

“You took so long, it’s already seven at night!” Hoseok hugged the boy.

Jimin curiously looked around, thinking Yoongi would waltz in and welcome him back, but he didn’t.

The older man frowned as he saw the boy looking around. “He still isn’t home.”

The boy’s face fell and he tiredly walked to the couch, plopping down on it. He had hoped that Yoongi would have been home by now, so he was a little disappointed.

Eventually Jimin had fallen asleep waiting for the man. He was awoken around three in the morning when Yoongi had sleepily let himself in. He hadn’t even acknowledged him, which made his heart drop. Goodnight Yoongi…

He entered the bedroom to see the male already asleep. Jimin quietly got in bed and cuddled up next to him.

The next day the spot next to him was empty. There was no note, no text, nothing. Sadness washed over him. Did Yoongi not want to see him? Was it him? Jimin sulked as he walked into the kitchen to see Taehyung and Hoseok embracing each other. “Okay seriously, is this a thing now?” Jimin was irritated.

The pair let go of each other. “Well someone is grumpy.” Hoseok said.

“Hmph.” The boy glared at them.

“You just missed Yoongi, you know.” Taehyung pointed out. “He left about an hour ago.”

Jimin frowned. Great, I missed him… He sighed and his heel to head back to the bedroom.

“Are you not coming to school then?” Taehyung called.

No!” The boy yelled and slammed the door. He was mad, beyond mad. He was pissed. Yoongi hadn’t even bothered to wake him…

He heard a faint knock at the door. “Hey, can we talk?” It was Hoseok.

“Go away.” Jimin snarled. I don’t want to talk to anyone right now. He heard the man shuffle away and cuddled under the blankets, resting his head on Yoongi’s pillow. He inhaled deeply because it smelled like him. Jimin missed him and the fact that Yoongi hadn’t woken him up really hurt. Depressed and heartbroken, the boy fell asleep clutching the pillow.

He awoke again at seven in the evening and Yoongi still wasn’t home. No one was actually, the apartment was quiet and cold. There was no warmth to be found. It made the boy feel small, reminding him of his past. Jimin dejectedly flipped through the channels on the TV to distract himself but found nothing to watch. He kept glancing at the clock, which clicked by slowly. Every agonizing minute without the man hurt.

Jimin wasn’t even sure how long he slept that day. All he knew was Yoongi never came home that night. The boy was now convinced the man just didn’t want to see him. Maybe what they shared did mean nothing to him.

This cycle continued for three more days. Jimin slept more than he ever had, only getting up from the bed to eat and use the bathroom. The other side of their once shared bed was cold and covered with used tissues, he felt so pathetic and alone. The boy barely even talked to Taehyung anymore, not even when the orange haired boy tried to strike up a conversation.

Hoseok watched the boy mope and sulk day in and day out. It really hurt to see him in such a state. He knew Yoongi wasn’t trying to do this, so he took pity on the boy. “Jimin?” He called softly.

Jimin didn’t reply. He hates me…

“Do you want to go see Yoongi at work? He’s gonna kill me for doing this. Hoseok was standing by the bed.

The boy looked up at the man with fresh tears in his eyes and nodded.

“Well you can’t go looking like that, at least brush your teeth or something.” The man ushered the boy from the bed.

Jimin hadn’t changed in days. His hair was gross and greasy and he could seriously use a shower. What’s the point of showering? I’ve got no one to impress. Yoongi was the only thing that mattered at this point. He wanted…no, needed to see him. If only to make sure that the man wasn’t using him. To hear the words from his own mouth. He shed his disgustingly dirty pajamas and hopped in the shower. It was a short one that, but at least he didn’t smell like a locker room any more. He brushed his teeth hastily before putting on some pants and one of Yoongi’s shirts. Jimin quickly pulled on his Timberland boots and was out the door in a flash.

The pair walked over to Hoseok’s car in silence. The boy still looked like , despite the fact that he’d taken a shower and brushed his teeth. It was as if he had been pulled into the depths of hell and then thrown back out. He had bags under his eyes and they were still red and puffy from all the crying the boy had done.

“It won’t take long, okay?” Hoseok’s voice was soft, as if he was afraid of shattering they boy.

They arrived shortly after and the man guided Jimin in, stopping at the reception desk. “Can we see Yoongi?” The women knew who Hoseok was and nodded at security to let them through. He led the boy to a room that had two big double doors. “Go on in.” The older man nudged Jimin forward, hoping this would help.

Jimin hesitantly opened the door. Yoongi was yelling at someone on the phone. His desk was covered with papers and the floor was littered with crumpled up pieces of pictures.

The man heard the door open and didn’t bother to turn around. “I told no one to bother me!” He yelled. “No I wasn’t talking to you, but you aren’t doing your job either!”

“I’m sorry.” Jimin started to sob unable to move.

Yoongi recognized the voice. ! “Look man, just figure it out and call me later.” He hung up the phone and walked over to the crying boy. “Jimin, I’m sorry.”

He boy cried more and hugged the man. “Yoongi.” It came out choked and he was pretty sure he just got snot all over the man.

“Shhh…” He kissed the boy’s head. He was happy to see the boy but he was dead exhausted from dealing with the idiotic people who made his life hell. To be honest he wasn’t in his right mind, but Yoongi was running on little to no sleep and seeing the boy made him extremely happy. Jimin looked in bad condition though, the older man felt ty for leaving him like that. He didn’t expect it to affect him this way. He figured he’d go on his way and hang out with his friends. What he hadn’t expect to see was him looking like this; tear stained cheeks, red puffy eyes, and wearing one of his shirts. Well he does look y in it. I was a little too big on him so it hung off his should a little showing his beautiful collar bone.. Yoongi stop, you can’t think like that, not right now.

“I thought you hated me.” Yoongi’s arms dropped from the boy. Jimin looked up at him through tear filled eyes. “You do?” The boy backed away and ran. He didn’t look back. No, he hates me.

Wait no. I don’t hate you! Yoongi couldn’t move. He was too shocked that the boy thought that.

“You ed up big time, Yoongi.” Hoseok was now leaning against the door frame.

Well .

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for taking so long guys. Between school and holiday season at work I've barely had time to sit down and write anything. It'll probably be like this for a while. Ugg xmas seasonnnnn. *groans* We already put up Christmas in our store. Right now I'm working half stock shifts.So I work at 6am and . But I like those better. I really dislik closing because by the time I'm off I'm too write to bother to read anything at least with the 6am I can come home and write. Which I did today! WOOOO. YEAH!  Anyways here it is. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment. Don't be a silent reader. I love hearing what you guys think about my writing. 

Side note. What your you guys doing for halloween? I was lazy. I'm gonna wear my Suga jersey with my black coated pants a swag beanie and some bling. I'm gonna go down to Santa Monica Blv in West Hollywood.

 

Here this is it. Don't have bling yet tho. =(