CH Preview!

Dangerous Connection

Yoongi walked into an empty house -- not a soul to be found. The once warm room that was full of life now felt cold and barren. He couldn’t stand this feeling. His heart felt like it had been ripped out when he saw all of Jimin’s items gone.

Yoongi tried desperately to call Jimin but every time he heard that wretched automatic message. Sorry the number you have dialed is no longer in service.


To Jimine: (10pm)
Jimin please! I’m sorry.

To Jimine: (11pm)
Jimin answer me!

To Jiminie: (12am)
I love you….

That was it. Jimin wouldn’t answer him and he had no idea what he did.

 

_________________________________________________________

 

Jin had heard a loud knocking on his door and opened it to see a tear stained Jimin.

“Jin…” It was broken and tired. Jin caught the boy and he collapsed into his arms.

The elder pet the boy’s head lightly as he sobbed into his shoulder. “What happened Jiminie?” He was concerned. He hadn’t seen Jimin cry this much since he had first met the broken boy.

“Yoongi… doesn’t love… me…” Jimin choked out as he bawled harder.

What!? Jin was pissed. Jimin was basically his little brother that he looked out for. He wanted to kill the man himself but right now he needed him. “Shh you’re ok. I’m here for you.” Picking up the weak boy, he carried him over to the couch laying him down gently.

Yoongi. The only man that had ever been on Jimin’s mind 24/7. He loved him but he guessed Yoongi didn’t feel the same.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Here's a preview!!! Sorry I've been so busy I haven't gotten to sit down and write anything