Tattos on this town

Dangerous Connection

A week had passed and Jimin’s laundry had started piling up. He really didn’t like doing it but it needed to be done, and luckily his apartment complex actually had a laundry room—there was no reason for him to haul his clothes to the Laundromat. The dark haired man carried his clothes to the laundry room and threw them all in the washer, adding a little detergent before leaving. There was no sense in waiting around and watching his clothes get clean, so he decided to pick up his apartment. He hadn’t realized how dirty it had gotten because he had been so busy with school and work that week. Come to think of it, he hadn’t talked to or seen his friends in a while either. He wondered if Jin had ever gone to make up with Taehyung—not that he was really worried about that. They would be okay, Taehyung never really held grudges against people. It didn’t take long for Jimin to pick up his place, but it did take forever for his laundry to finish washing and drying. Once everything was clean, he hauled it back up to his apartment to put it away. He was in the middle of folding his shirts when he noticed one that looked unfamiliar. “Is this mine?” He held it up and stared at it. It was a simple, plain white shirt that looked well worn. He sniffed it. “Definitely not mine.” He knew it wasn’t Jin or Taehyung’s because they didn’t wear plain white shirts, and the shirt wasn’t long enough to be Jungkook’s because he was least six feet tall. Jimin thought for a second, pulling off the shirt he was wearing to put on the white one. “It’s comfy…I like it. It’s mine now.” He smirked, feeling his phone vibrate. He didn’t even look at the caller ID before picking up.

“Hello?” He greeted.

“Jiminie, wanna get food with Taehyung and me? We’re getting burgers at the usual place.” Jungkook asked.

“Sure, be there in a little, I have to finish putting my laundry away.” Jimin hung up the phone and quickly finished his task before heading to the burger place. It was a 15 minute walk away which was nothing…plus Jimin didn’t actually own a car, himself. He walked over to the restaurant and spied his two friends waving at him from a corner booth. With a grin, he joined them. As usual they had ordered for him and his burger was already waiting for him when he sat down.

“Hey Jimin.” Taehyung and Jungkook said in unison. The pair eyed him, noticing something different about their friend.

“Is that even your shirt?” Taehyung observed, motioning to his clothes. Jimin looked down and noticed he was still wearing the mystery shirt.

“To be honest, I don’t think so. I have no idea whose it is though.” Jimin shrugged. He liked it and that was all that mattered. “Did you make up with Jin?”

“Hmm? Yeah, I did.” The orange haired boy took a sip of his drink.

Jimin nodded and took a bite of his burger. “Details?” He eyed his friend curiously.

“We just decided that we’d stay friends because we don’t think of each other that way.” Taehyung continued to eat his food.

“Hmm, but Jin said you left and he couldn’t find you…” The dark haired boy stared at him.

“Umm, well…” Taehyung told him the shortened version of meeting a guy who took him back to his house and treated him nicely. He didn’t mention too many details about it, though.

“As long as you’re safe Tae.” Jimin smiled.

“I got the waitresses number!” Jungkook smiled dumbly at his friends, wanting to join their conversation.

“Yah! You’re too young to be thinking about hooking up.” Jimin threw a napkin at his friend.

“But I’m 18!” He whined. They always treated him like the baby of the group and he hated it. He was far more experienced in things than they thought he was and he was only a year younger than them.

“Aish, you’re gonna be the death of me.” Jimin sighed.

Jungkook grinned. “Then stop treating me like the baby. I don’t like it.”

“But Kookie, we’re only trying to look out for you.” Taehyung patted his friend. He pouted at his friends.

“Aww, see!” Jimin reached over and pinched his cheeks. “You’re such a cutie. And we just don’t wanna see you get into trouble.” He cooed.

“Jin doesn’t baby me!” He swatted Jimin’s hands away.

“That’s because Jin is a erted old man and probably wants to get in your pants.” Jimin finished the last of his burger. Jungkook rolled his eyes at the other boy’s comment. He wasn’t going to protest against it because Jin was willing to get into anyone’s pants.

After the boys finished eating, they decided to go to Karaoke. The three of them had always been pretty good at singing, but Jungkook was the best out of all of them. He was good at pretty much everything he did. Sometimes it made Jimin jealous because of how much attention the baby of the group would get,  but most of the time he tried to not let it bother him. He knew Jungkook wasn’t trying to shove his talent in his or Taehyung’s faces.

They had a blast singing their hearts out and by the time they left it was pitch black outside. “Time flies when you’re having fun.”

“Oh, oh, Kookie! Can you sing Marry Me by  Jason Derulo?!” Taehyung jumped up excitedly.

“Sure.” He smiled at him and hit the play button. ”A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head. When I think of all the years I wanna be with you. Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do.”
  Jungkook sang it perfectly, hitting all the high notes in all the right places. Taehyung stared at him in awe.

“You should sing Home by Michael Buble!” Jimin piped in. He had always loved hearing the deep voice while Taehyung sang.

“OK.” He hit play and started to sing. “Another summer day. Has come and gone away. In Paris and Rome. But I wanna go home. Mmmmmmmm.”

“Eyes, Noses and Lips by Taeyang!” Jimin said excitedly.

“That’s all you Kook. It’s your favorite song.” Taehyung handed him the mic.

Jungkook started to sing. Don’t be sorry, that makes me more pitiful. With your pretty red lips please hurry, kill me and go.” Jimin got up and started to dance next to him singing.  “I’m all right. Look at me one last time. Smile like nothing’s wrong, so when I miss you I can remember. So I can draw your face in my mind.” Once they finished Taehyung got up and clapped for them.

More!” Taeyung smiled.

“No Tae. I’m tired and it’s really late.” Jung grinned even though he was exhausted.

They decided to part ways and Jimin said goodbye to his friends, beginning to walk home. He lived in the opposite direction of them in the sketchier part of town—where it was pretty dangerous at night. He really didn’t feel safe walking home alone and normally tried to avoid it, but because they left so late there were no taxis in sight. Plus he knew the buses and trains had already stopped running, so he had no choice but to walk. He should have asked Taehyung or Jungkook to walk with him but they had already left by the time he had made his decision.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                Yoongi had wasted most of his day away by lazing around. At one point Hoseok had gotten mad at him for doing nothing but watching TV and eating snacks, mostly because he’d made a mess. After his roommate had gotten on his case, he left, not wanting to deal with him. Hence the reason he was now aimlessly wandering around town. He hadn’t even had time to change and was still wearing what he dubbed as his “lazy clothes”. Which consisted of a beanie that said ‘Zzz’ on it and v-neck shirt that was a big enough to show off his chest tattoo. People often marveled at the beautiful ink, the design consisting of an open pocket watch with the chain of it hanging off to one side, hiding behind it. Wings sprouted from the watch itself, spanning across his chest to the ends of his collarbone, and the script underneath read Only Time Will Tell.  Not that anyone ever really saw it, just the lucky few who had seen him with his shirt off.

Yoongi hadn’t brought his camera with him this time. Lately he just hadn’t been inspired to take pictures. His mind had been riddled with thoughts of taking pictures of only one subject: Jimin. Maybe he really was going crazy. He shoved his hands into his ripped jeans and continued to walk. At this point, he had no idea how far he had even walked, but something caught his eye. He saw shadows moving against wall and heard a loud thud. Curious, he walked over and noticed four thugs beating up some kid. It reminded him of his first run in with Namjoon. “Yah, What are you doing?” He screamed at them. It made him angry to see people others beating up innocent people, it hit too close to home and made his blood boil.

“Oh, what do we have here?” One of the thugs said. He was massive and had a scar across his left cheek.

“Looks like another one wants to play, boss.” A man with a shaved head that was tattooed said.

“You wanna play, boy?” The one called Boss smirked at Yoongi. Apparently the thug didn’t realize that even if he looked young, he was the wrong person to piss off.

“Oh you wanna play? I doubt you wanna play with me punk.” He smiled wickedly at the four men. One came at him and punched him in the face, successfully knocking him down. Bad move, motherer. “You messed with the wrong person.” Yoongi got up, wiping the blood from his face as he lunged at the thugs. He punched one and dodged as another came at him. The thug was quick, but Yoongi was quicker, landing a kick to his gut. The third thug managed to punch Yoongi in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him. But he soon regained his ground and continued to fight the men. Minutes passed and when he finally knocked the last one on the ground, he stood over the bloodied heap. “They don’t call me Suga for nothing, boys. I look sweet on the outside but I can take a hit…” The men stared at him, scrambling to get up.

, boss, he’s the leader of BTS! Never thought I’d get a glimpse of the man behind the legend.” The one with the tattooed head said.

“That’s me.” He crossed his arms and stared at them. The men then ran past Yoongi, scared less. “Hmph, that’ll teach them.” A whimper caught his attention. He turned around and saw a battered body laying on the ground. Crouching down to his level, he couldn’t get a good look at his face because the boy was on his stomach. “Hey, hey, kid? You okay?” He shook him, not getting a response. When he flipped him on to his back, he gasped. “Jimin?” He shook the body again, trying desperately to wake him up. With no success, he picked the shorter boy up, carrying him bridal style. He had no idea where he was walking, but a quick glance around revealed he was only twenty minutes away from his apartment. Twenty minutes is too long, he needs help now. Hailing a cab would be his best option. Once he got someone to stop he gave them the address to his place, feeling more panic start to set in during the drive.  The minute the cabbie pulled up outside of his complex he threw some cash at him, picking the unconscious boy back up. Yoongi carried Jimin all the way up to his place, kicking the door with his feet several times. After a few minutes, Namjoon opened the door and Yoongi rushed in, ignoring his roommate’s protests as he laid Jimin on his bed.

“Namjoon, I need you to grab the first aid kit.” He sounded desperate, and the blonde man did as he asked.  

“What happened?” Namjoon said as he handed him the first aid kit.

“Thugs beat him up.” Yoongi explained as he cleaned the boy’s wounds. As he was doing so, Jimin woke with a start.

No! Don’t hurt me, I don’t have any money!” The dark haired boy pushed Yoongi, making him fall on his . He scrambled away and curled into a ball, yelping when his bruised knee collided with the floor.

“Yah, calm down kid.” He stated calmly, moving towards the frightened boy. Jimin now had tears streaming down his face and he was shaking. Yoongi wasn’t entirely sure what to do, but he sat next to him, rubbing his back soothingly. “Shhh, it’s okay, you’re okay. No one can hurt you here.” He began tracing patterns against the muscle. “This poor kid.”

Jimin shocked Yoongi when he turned to him, tackling him so that they collided on to the floor. The dark haired boy was now hugging his chest, his shirt, and crying into his neck. He tried to get up but Jimin wouldn’t let him. He sighed and started to rub the boys back again. He had curled up next to Yoongi and had a death grip on his shirt, but was slowly starting to calm down. The hand slowly rubbing his back was soothing to him—like his mom used to do when he was little and couldn’t sleep. A musky, sweet smell filled his nose very time he took a breath and he lifted his head a little to see who was holding him. The person’s face was blurry from his tears. He recognize the face but it didn’t register completely. “I’m getting so sleepy.”

Yoongi noticed the boy’s breathing had slowed and the crying had stopped. A quick peek revealed that, once again, Jimin had fallen asleep on him. “Why does he always fall sleep?” He sighed and closed his eyes as well. He couldn’t have been asleep more than ten minutes when the sound of someone screaming startled him. Opening his eyes, he looked at the boy laying next to him. His hands shook him. “Hey, hey wake up, it’s just a nightmare.”

“Mom, dad, come back, I’m sorry I was a bad boy!” The boy sobbed next to Yoongi.

“ Mommy and Daddy love you Jimin.”

“No, I hate you! You guys always leave me to go on trips…and it’s my birthday tomorrow.”

“Auntie will be there with you, Jiminie.”

“No! She’s never home either!” The 9 year old boy shoved his parents and ran away to his room.

“Bye Jimin, we’ll be home in 5 days, we can celebrate then.” That was the last time the boy ever saw his parents. The next day cops had come to his door and told his Aunt the sad news that his parents had been killed in a car accident. They had been driving up the mountains even though they had been told the roads were slippery and ended up dying on impact.  

“Jimin, wake up.” He heard a voice.

“Dad?” He opened his eyes and stared at the concerned looking Yoongi. “Yoongi? Why are you here?” Jimin looked shocked. “Why is he in my house?”

“Um…this is my house, kid. And you’re laying on my bed.” Jimin instantly covered his body with his hands. “Relax, kid, I didn’t do anything to you. I found you crumbled in a heap in an alley and saved your .”

“Oh…” It took a minute for the dark haired boy to process everything. “So, what happened?” He winced, realizing just how much his body hurt.

Yoongi sighed and pulled the boy to him, forcing him to lay his head on his chest. “It’s late Jimin, I’m tired and all I want to do is sleep.”

“But...” Jimin tried to protest.

“Shut it, kid. I’ll tell you tomorrow when we wake up.” Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin, hugging him protectively.

“I’m not a kid…” Jimin tiredly whined and yawned, snuggling into Yoongi.

“Hmm.” That was all he got before they both fell asleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Joonie!” Hoseok quietly waved Namjoon over.

“What are you doing?” Namjoon said just a little too loudly.

“Shhhh! Look.” Hoseok pointed through the crack in Yoongi’s door. Namjoon poked his head in and gasped a little. There was Yoongi, their badass leader, cuddling with some adorable puffy cheeked kid. Yoongi had a happy smile on his face as he held the boy protectively. “Aren’t they cute!” Hoseok cooed.

“It’s kinda weird…” Namjoon said as he walked away, pulling Hoseok with him. “Leave them alone.” Hoseok sighed. Over the years, he and Namjoon couldn’t figure out what Yoongi’s deal was. It had occurred to them that their leader just hadn’t had time to figure out what he liked—he had spent the majority of his life just trying to survive. Not that they would care either way, but life wasn’t easy for the man. It never had been. So honestly, Hoseok was extremely happy that Yoongi had found someone. He had never seen him smile so peacefully in his sleep before.

Yoongi awoke when he kept hearing a phone ringing. “Ugh, shut up!” He angrily reached over and rejected the call, turning the phone off. It was too early too get out of bed—but then again, any time was too early for him to get up. He could sleep all day. He felt a body shift next to him and looked down, smiling at the adorable Jimin sleeping. He slowly opened his eyes and looked up.

“Morning, sleepy head.” Yoongi grinned. “He looks so cute.” Jimin’s hair was in completely disheveled and his face was now puffy because of all the cuts and bruises.

“I hurt everywhere.” He groaned in pain. Just then Hoseok bounded through the door.

“Good morning, good morning, good morning to you!” He sang cheerfully. The voice startled Jimin. He cuddled into Yoongi,  looking for comfort.

“Yah, quiet down Hoseok! You’re scaring the poor guy.” Yoongi petted Jimin’s head.

“Ohhh, lover boy!” Hoseok smirked at him.

“Yahhh!” Yoongi threw a pillow at Hoseok. The man simply laughed and skipped out of the room. “Yahh!  Come back here!

“Yoongi….” He heard a quiet voice next to him.

“Hmm.” He hummed.

“I hurt….” Jimin looked at him with sad puppy eyes.

 Yoongi had forgotten about that. “Let’s get you cleaned up.” He helped the boy take his clothes off leaving him in just his boxers. “Here.” Yoongi handed him a pair of clean clothes. “They should fit you.” He then directed the boy to the shower and showed him how to turn it on. Once he heard the water turn on, he walked to the kitchen.

“Don’t give me that look, Hoseok.” Hoseok stood there grinning like a fool at his friend.

“What look?” Hoseok played innocent. “He’s a cutie.”

“Hands off.” Yoongi growled.

“Relax, Yoongi. I’m not gonna steal him from you, all I said was that he’s cute. It’s a little too soon to be protective, don’t you think?”  

“Protective of what?” Namjoon walked in yawning.

“Of the kid.” Hoseok replied pouring a cup of coffee for Namjoon.

“Hmm, I see. Well I’ll be out today.” Hoseok and Yoongi both nodded. Namjoon left the room to change and get ready for the day. He said his goodbyes once he finished getting ready and walked out the door. Jimin then walked in with his hair still wet.

“You’re gonna get sick like that, let me dry it for you.” Yoongi dragged Jimin back to his room, trying to get away from the judging look Hoseok was giving him.

“I can do it myself.” Jimin pouted.

“No just…let me, okay?” Yoongi turned the blow dryer one and ran his hand through Jimin’s black locks.

Jimin blushed as the older man kept running his hands in his hair. It didn’t take long for his hair to be dry but when the drier stopped he missed the feel of the soft hand on his head. Though the same fingers that were once running through his hair now tilted his chin upward, giving Yoongi the chance to assess the damage. He hummed, grabbing the first aid kit to put medicine on Jimin’s cuts. The dark haired boy winced in pain—whatever he was putting on the cuts stung.

“Alright, done.” Yoongi started to put the first aid kit away. “Hoseok will feed you. I have some work I have to attend too.” Yoongi left soon after and Jimin just sat there.

“What just happened?” Jimin was a still dumbfounded that Yoongi had just left him.

“Come on, kid.” Hoseok had walked in and looked at the boy. “He didn’t leave because of you, he actually does have work to do.” Hoseok patted the boy on the shoulder. “Let me feed you.” Jimin nodded and got up slowly, following Hoseok to the kitchen. He pointed at a chair the dark haired boy could sit in as he pulled out pancake mix. “You like pancakes?”

“Yeah, I do.” Jimin still had a sad look on his face.

“Cheer up, you can’t be sad about eating pancakes!” Hoseok tried to sound as excited as possible, pouring the premade batter in to the hot pan. He flipped them to the other side once he felt it had cooked enough.

“Hmm, I guess.” Hoseok sighed and gave up. He placed the food in front of Jimin and sat down across from him. “So unfortunately Yoongi took my car, and I won’t be able to drive you home. I don’t know why he doesn’t have his own car, he takes mine when he needs to go somewhere that isn’t walking distance.” The man rambled through a mouth full of pancakes. Eventually he got back on topic. “Do you have someone you can call to come and get you?” He stole some of Jimin’s pancakes, causing the younger boy to look at him oddly.

“Hey, that was mine, make your own!” Jimin pouted and then replied to Hoseok’s question. “But, yeah, I do.” Jimin pulled out his phone and texted Taehyung.

To: Taehyungie
Can you pick me up at 1272 Rose Ave? Please.

To: Jiminie
Why are you there?!?!?!?!

To: Taehyungie
I got beat up and I need a ride home.

To: Jiminie
Holy … are you ok? Jin’s gonna throw a fit.

To: Taehyungie
I’m ok. Don’t worry….

To: Jiminie
Be there soon then.

“Okay, someone is coming to pick me up.” Jimin resumed eating his pancakes. “Has Taehyung been here before?”

“Good.” Hoseok watched the boy shove his face with food.

“Yes!” Jimin smiled with his mouth full.

“YAH! Don’t talk with your mouth full.” Hoseok heard the doorbell and walked over to open the door.

“Hi…is Jimin here?” Hoseok stared wide-eyed at the orange haired boy who hadn’t even made eye contact with him yet.

Taehyung?” Hearing his name startled him. Taehyung looked up and saw Hoseok.

His eyes widened and he began suttering, “H…Hobi?” It was his turn to be shocked. “What are you…oof!” Hoseok reached out to him, wrapping him in a bear hug.

“Why’d you leave me that night?” Hoseok looked at him sadly.

“I thought you wouldn’t want to see me again…” The orange haired boy looked at the ground.

“No! Of course I’d want to see you again.” Cupping the boys face, he kissed him. Taehyung was too stunned to kiss back.

“He wanted to see me again?” Taehyung’s heart was racing. Hoseok looked the boy in the eyes and pulled him into another hug.

They heard coughing behind them. “Sorry to break up you’re little love fest, but I…kinda wanna go home.”

“Oh, um…right. Come on, Jimin.” Taehyung motioned for him and turned to leave.

“Wait!” Hoseok grabbed his wrist. “Let me get your number. I want to see you again.” He handed him his phone.

“Uh…yeah, okay.” Taehyung nervously entered his number into Hoseok’s phone.

“Hey, you should leave a note thanking Yoongi. He might not show it, but he liked liked helping you and being with you.”

Confused, Jimin walked back into the house and grabbed a piece of paper.

Yoongi,

Thank you for saving me late night and letting me stay over. It was really nice of you.

~ Jimin ~

P.s: I’d like to see you again. <3 (555)555-3818

Jimin lay the note on Yoongi’s bed and walked back out to Taehyung and Hoseok. He secretly hoped Yoongi would text him, but he was worried that he was going to intrude on a private moment between his friend and Yoongi’s roommate. Luckily, they weren’t face or anything when he walked back in.  

“Come on, let’s go…bye Hoseok, thank you for the pancakes.” He waved goodbye.

“Bye Hobi!” Taehyung blushed.

“Bye Tae baby, and you too Jimin!” Hoseok waved furiously at the pair.

Jimin looked at Taehyung with a suspicious face. “Tae baby? Hobi?”

“Um, well, we…at the club…he took me home…after Jin…and yeah.” Taehyung blushed more.

“Ah, I see. As long as he’s nice to you, Taehyung, he’s okay by me.” Jimin patted his friend’s back. “Can we go home now, please?” Taehyung nodded and drove Jimin home.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! What's up! Lol don't judge me for using a courtry song name for the titles. Its a Jason Aldean song by the way.

Oh and the songs I had Taehyung and Jungkook sang were actually sung by them.

Theres the links:

Marry Me

Home

Eyes, Nose, Lips
 

Oh and here's a rough example of Suga's Tattoo drawn by my lovely editor. <3 I could draw it if I wanted but I'm lazy xD

And as always please comment!!! <3