Side Story: Jintae vs. Vhope

Dangerous Connection

Side Chapter: JinTae Vs Vhope with sprinkles of Jinkook

Jin had brought the boys to his favorite club. He had dragged Jungkook with him to the dance floor while Taehyung waited at a table for Jimin. That night Jin didn’t care who he danced with, he just needed to get the tattooed man out of his head. Unfortunately, that was impossible and Jin kept thinking of him. “I need to stop this.” So he opted to dance with his beloved and cute little Jungkook. At times Jungkook could be very naughty—he never listened to Jin and always did what he wanted, which always pissed him off. Jin never really thought of Jungkook that way but tonight… well, here was Jungkook grinding his sweet, y into Jin’s crotch. Normally he would have pushed him away, but tonight Jin’s mind was too clouded with booze and thoughts of having that y blonde guy shoving him onto the bed and having his way with him.

“Kookie…” Jin’s lips grazed over Jungkook’s ear. “If you kept this up you’re going to .” At that point his sweet little Kookie looked over his shoulder, throwing Jin a y glaze and grinding into him more. “This little .” Jin lost control of himself and let out a low growl. He knew he had to get away from Jungkook before he did something he regretted. Luckily, he spotted Taehyung and Jimin dancing near each other. He stopped dancing with Jungkook and shoved him towards Jimin. He could only hope that Jimin had seen the pleading look in his eyes as he grabbed Taehyung’s hand and dragged him away. Jin had always had a small crush and Taehyung, but never enough to actually make a move on him. He thought he was hot, he’d bang him, but no more than that. He actually wasn’t sure if he could put up with dating Taehyung because sometimes he was just downright weird. As a friend, it was fine and didn’t bother him too much, but could he really put up with it all the time? At the end of the day, all he wanted was some fun—which he could have with Taehyung.

“Hmm Tae…you look hot tonight.” Jin his lips and moved his legs so they were on either side of Taehyung’s left leg.

The comment had caused Taehyung to blush. “Thank you Jin.” He smiled at him. You’re hot too.” He thought that he would have the guts to actually tell Jin that but he didn’t. When he felt Jin start to grind on his leg, his mind went blank. All his focus was now on Jin. “ he looks so y doing that.” Jin threw his head back a bit as he continued to grind on Taehyung. In that moment all he wanted to do was pull Jin closer and feel more of his body on his. So he did. He took a risk and hoped he wouldn’t be rejected. Taehyung had never been one to have a lot of confidence with people he was attracted too, but Jin hadn’t pushed him away. He put his hands over Taehyung’s neck, which caused his leg to move farther in, pressing against Taehyung’s junk.

Jin moved his lips to Taehyung’s ear. “Hmm, babe, I want you.” He bit his ear running his tongue along the edge of it. He heard Taehyung let out a quiet moan, which made Jin smile and continued teasing him. He moved his lips down to Taehyung’s neck and bit the skin lightly.

“Jin.” Taehyung had let out a breathy moan pushing his crotch more against Jin’s leg. “This feels so good.” He was focusing on every little thing Jin did with that sweet mouth of his. He grabbed Jin’s chin and roughly pushed his lips on to his. At first, it was just lip-to-lip but then he felt Jin running his tongue along his lips opening his mouth allowing his tongued in. Taehyung ran his tongue against Jin’s and they playfully battled with their mouths. Jin smiled again Taehyung’s lips before on his lower lip, pulling away with it still between his teeth and releasing it quickly.  Taehyung moaned and leaned into Jin’s ear, tracing his tongue over it. “Jinnn~! I’m so .” He blushed at his own words. “What the hell am I saying.”

Jin only nodded and held Taehyung’s hand while pulling him in to a corner. He shoved him against it and kissed him roughly. His lips traced a path down his neck, and he made sure to leave a mark, claiming him for the evening. “Tonight you’re mine Tae.” Jin growled in his ear and palmed his crotch. “Oh look. Someone’s already hard for me.” He took his hand off of his crotch and pushed it under Taehyung’s shirt, rubbing over his . Taehyung moaned Jin’s name. “That’s right baby. You’ll be screaming my name tonight.” Jin thought as he pinched and rolled the between his fingers.

Taehyung wasn’t sure, but something in the back of his mind told him this wasn’t right. This was meant for someone special. He felt sad when he remembered that Jin didn’t actually love him, he just wanted some action. “No I don’t want this!” he pushed Jin away, feeling tears well up in his eyes. It wasn’t that he was sad over Jin, he had been hit with the realization that no one would ever love him. He was too weird. Sure, his friends put up with him, but would a lover? He had always put himself down, telling himself he wasn’t good enough to be loved.

Tears had started to fall down his face, stinging his eyes. He hadn’t even bothered to wipe them away as he ran from Jin. Panic had already set in and he wasn’t watching where he was going. Taehyung felt the impact as he ran in to a body, but he didn’t care, he just wanted to get away. He brushed past the person but didn’t get too far because someone put their hand on his wrist, stopping him.

“Hey aren’t you going to say sorry, kid?” Taehyung’s sobs became louder and all he could do was look down at the ground as more tears fell. “Wait…what’s wrong?” The voice that had just sounded angry became soft and concerned. The strange had put his fingers on Taehyung’s chin and tipped it up to look at him. He wiped away a tear. “What’s your name, kid?”

Taehyung barely managed to get his name out because his voice felt like it was caught in his throat—even breathing became harder. He finally looked the stranger in the eye’s when he heard the stranger’s name. The man had light brown hair and heart shaped lips.

“I’m Hoseok. Let me be your hope Taehyung, I can guide you.” Hoseok smiled down at the orange haired boy. For whatever weird reason, Taehyung knew we could trust this person. His words were sincere and calmed him slightly.

 


 

Hoseok had been walking back from the bathroom when he felt a hard impact into his chest. His first instinct was to grab the person who bumped into him, but the boy had tried to brush past him. So he tightened the grip he had on his wrist. “Aish people these days.” He thought. “Hey aren’t you going to say sorry, kid?” The boy only looked to be 19 and had orange hair. The boy just looked down and refused to say anything. Hoseok was just about ready to go off on the boy, telling him to mind his manners, when he heard a soft sob. “Hey what’s wrong?” Hoseok wasn’t sure if he was the one that caused the boy to start crying. “Was I too harsh with him?” He lifted the boy’s chin up to get a better look. The boy’s eyes looked to be really puffy, indicating he had been crying before Hoseok found him. He just looked so sad, actually, sad was an understatement, he looked so broken and lost that now Hoseok wasn’t sure what to do. “I should help him.” Hoseok wiped some of his tears away with his thumb. “What’s your name, kid?” The boy had barely managed to get his name out, instead it came out as a strangled cry.

“Taehyung.” Even if he could barely understand him, Hoseok was surprised by the deep voice.

“I’m Hoseok, let me be your hope Taehyung, I can guide you.” Hoseok smiled weakly at Taehyung. He felt him relax a bit. Hoseok wrapped his arms around him and slowly petted his hair. “You’ll be okay, let me help you.” He felt Taehyung nod against his chest. With that, he took his hand in his and led him to his car. He opened the door for Taehyung and helped him in. After shutting it, he sent a quick text to Namjoon saying he was leaving. Hoseok got in the driver’s side of the car and stuck his keys in the ignition turning it on.

The heat felt warm on Taehyung’s cold skin. His face felt sticky from the now dried tears. “Thank you.” He whispered. He felt Hoseok grab his hand and ran his thumb up and down Taehyung’s hand. “This is nice.”

They arrived shortly after and Hoseok guided him to his room. He lay on the bed and motioned for Taehyung to come lay next to him. The boy was slow to move. “I don’t bite, well, only at nighttime when cute people are in my presence.” Hoseok smiled gently at the boy motioning once more for him to come over.

Taehyung walked slowly to Hoseok’s bed and he felt the tears threatening to come out again. This man, who didn’t even know him, was being so kind to him. He could have let Taehyung walk right past him and dwell on his misery, but being in the presence of another made him feel a little less miserable. He felt a tear escape and run down his cheek. He lay next to Hoseok and cuddled into his chest hoping he wouldn’t see the tears, but he wasn’t so lucky.

Hoseok lifted the boy’s chin up again. “It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me what happened, but I can tell you’re broken. Let me pamper you tonight.” Hoseok kissed away the fallen tear, which only cause Taehyung to cry more. Something about that kiss made everything he was feeling come out all at once, only this time it was five times more painful. It wasn’t just about Jin, it was all of his worries. How hard he was on himself, how no one could love him, how there were times he was surrounded by people but still felt lonely. And especially his past break-ups that he was confident he caused, even when it wasn’t his fault. Tears just kept pouring out as he remember almost all of his faults and past mistakes. He’d dwelled on them for years with no one to open up to, not even his closest friends.

Hoseok just sat there and watched the boy cry his heart out. It hurt his heart to see this poor kid look and sound so broken, even after allowing him to cry for 30 minutes. “He looks so beautiful even when he’s crying.” He brushed the tear soaked bangs from the orange haired boy’s face and looked down at him with a loving expression. “Why is my heart racing so fast?” Hoseok didn’t have answer for this question, but he did know that the boy’s lips were now pretty and pink. He didn’t second guess it and pressed his lips against them, making Taehyung stop crying completely.

“What is he doing?” For the second time this night, Taehyung just went with it. He slowly kissed Hoseok back—which felt different from kissing Jin. With Jin it felt raw and lust driven, the pair simply wanting to feel sweet pleasure. But this, this made his heart flutter. Hoseok caressed his cheek gently as his lips moved against his.

Ever so softly Hoseok moved his lips in sync with the boy’s. It felt right. There was none of the desperate lust that Hoseok was used to. He didn’t fall in love, every relationship had was always about getting some. It wasn’t that he was afraid of falling for someone, he just felt like he didn’t need to. It hadn’t felt right befor, there was no spark. But now his body felt like it was on fire. Every movement Taehyung made was electrifying and honestly I scared him a little. He’d never felt like this and at the same time, he didn’t want this feeling to end. All he wanted to do was please Taehyung. Before it had always been about himself—he was selfish that way. The people he was with always had to please him first and maybe, if they were lucky, he’d return the favor. Was that why he ended up being slapped a lot? He never realized it till now but nothing mattered. The only thing he was focused on was the fragile boy in his arms.

Hoseok moved his lips down Taehyung’s neck, placing sweet kisses one by one until he reached the collar of the boy’s shirt. He gently grabbed the edge of Taehyung’s shirt. “Is this okay?” The boy nodded in response. Hoseok slowly slipped the shirt over the boys head and continued to place kisses on Taehyung’s skin.

“Hobi...” Taehyung on breathed. Hoseok stopped everything he was doing and looked him in the eyes. He smiled at the cute nickname the boy called him and caressed his face again. “Can I take yours off too?” The boy motioned to Hoseok’s shirt. The older boy pulled the shirt over his head and tossed it aside.

“Come here.” He pulled Taehyung’s head to his chest with his arms wrapped protectively around the other. “He smells nice.”

Taehyung cuddled into Hoseok’s chest. He was comfortable and felt like nothing could harm him when he was in his arms. But he kept reminding himself that it was a onetime thing. In the morning the man holding him would forget he even existed—he wouldn’t want him any more.  But those thoughts soon faded in his head and his eyes started to feel heavy. Sleep soon took over.

Hoseok watched the boy breath slowly. He knew Taehyung fallen asleep as he placed a kiss on the boy’s forehead and closed his eyes. “I don’t want to let him go.”

 


NEXT MORNING

Taehyung woke up before Hoseok, hoping to leave quietly. He didn’t want to deal with the aftershock of having the man wake up with him still in his arms, only to kick him out. Taehyung found a piece of paper and wrote a note on it. It would be the only thing Hoseok would have to remember him by.

Thank you for last night. ~Taehyung.

He let himself out and made his way back home. He was no longer sad, but he missed the flutter he felt when Hoseok had held him. He hadn’t had peaceful sleep in week and last night was the first night he had been able to get a full night’s sleep.

When Hoseok woke up he no longer felt the warmth beside him. He opened his eyes slowly and looked to his side. It was empty. There was no more Taehyung beside him. Instead, there was a note thanking him. No number, nothing, just a thank you. He was never one to get hung up on a one night stand but this, this made him feel like . Like his heart had broken. He hadn’t been expecting anything, but he had hoped to wake up next to the boy. Wake him up with kisses and maybe feed him pancakes but now he wouldn’t get to do any of that. The once warm bed was now cold with only a measly note. Hoseok angrily threw the note on the ground. “All I get is a note. Just a note.” Hoseok walked over picking up the note and folded it placing it in his nightstand. “I need to see him again.” He walked to Yoongi’s room hoping he’d be able to help him.

(JIN POV)

Jin had just gotten done talking to Jimin about last night and how badly he ed up. He was on his way over to Taehyung’s to apologize to him. When he got there, he stood awkwardly in front of Taehyung’s door. He wasn’t sure if he even had the right to be there. Just as he was deciding to knock the door opened.

“Oh Jin… Hi.” Taehyung said uneasily. “Oh god why is he here.”

“I’m just here to apologize…I’m sorry I hurt you Tae, that was never my intention. I should have thought about how you felt but instead I acted on pure lust.” Jin rubbed his neck. “Please let him forgive me.”

Jin looked worried and Taehyung knew he really didn’t mean to hurt him. Besides, he wasn’t the only guilty party there. He had responded to Jin’s advances, after all. “I forgive you.” Taehyung invited Jin in and handed him a cup of coffee he had just made.

Sitting down at Taehyung’s table he took a sip of the coffee. “Could we forget last night happened?”

He shook his head. “I can’t forget Jin, it’s not you I’m mad at, it’s myself. I made the choice too.” Jin stared wide-eyed at the boy. He had never heard Taehyung sound so mature before. It made Jin feel like he was the younger one.

“Then could we just go back to being friends…you know I don’t have feelings for you in that way, I honestly just wanted a hook up.” Jin felt guilty telling him that. Taehyung had always been soft and easily hurt. He acted tough but always tried to deal with things on his own, never asking for help from others.

It hurt Taehyung’s heart a little to hear that, but by the same token he knew he felt the same way. Jin had always been an older brother to him. Maybe both of their judgments had been clouded. “I can do that.”

 


 

Woo! Anoher chapter! I enjoyed writing this. Taehyung is my bias so I had fun with it. Anyways hope you enjoyed it! haha <3