The past

Dangerous Connection

         Min Yoongi was an infamous gangster and rich tycoon. He was smart—the brains behind the many businesses his gang, BTS, owned. He was never fond of going to collect the debts that people owed him, he always sent his henchmen Hoseok and Namjoon. They were his trusted friends and had known them for years—he’d taken both of them in when he found them broken and beaten down. But before he had met them he wasn’t proud of what happened in his past.


PAST

 “Dad! Stop you’re going to kill her!” The frightened 15-year-old Yoongi tried to pull the blade from his Dad’s hands.

“I don’t care, this deserves to die! She can’t do anything right!” He then stabbed Yoongi’s mother in the heart.

Yoongi instantly went to his falling mother. “Mom, no you can’t die! Please hold on. Don’t leave me with him.”

Yoongi’s mother raised a weak arm and cupped his face, rubbing her thumb across his cheek, swiping away a tear. “Run…get out and never look back. I love you Yoongi, I will watch over you.” Her hand fell and her breathing ceased. Yoongi’s sobs got louder as he hugged his mother one last time.

“Sorry Mom, I can’t just let him do this and get away with it.” Yoongi laid his mother down and grabbed the now discarded knife. Rage was boiling inside him. He walked over to his father hold the knife in front of him. “You’re gonna get it now old man. I won’t let you go after you killed my mother.”

“She deserved to die, and so do you.” Yoongi’s father backed away.

“Then why are you backing away? Come at me if I don’t deserve to live!” He walked closer to his father and waved the knife in his face. “I don’t think you deserve to live either, old man!” Yoongi then stabbed his father with the knife. When he came to his senses, he realized what had just done. His eyes went wide as he looked at his now dead parents. Everything went black and his first instinct was to run and never look back.


                The now 16-year-old Yoongi dragged his feet home slowly, after a long day of working 3 jobs to support himself. He was passing the alleyway by his apartment when something got his eye. There laid a boy who appear to be around 15 that was covered in cuts and bruises and had looked like he had just been tossed onto the pile of garbage he was laying on. Yoongi walked over to the boy and shook him lightly. There was no response and he seemed to be barely breathing. Yoongi picked the boy up and carried him to his apartment. When they got to his apartment, Yoongi laid him gently on the couch and placed a wet cloth on the boy’s head.

                The next day the boy woke up in a shock. “Where the am I!”

Yoongi lazily walked in, “You’re in my apartment. I found you on the street in a pile of trash. Not sure what happened to you but I’m not going to hurt you. I’m Yoongi by the way.”

The boy looked up at him and his look soften, “I’m Namjoon. And thanks. I messed with the wrong people and that’s where I ended up. I have nowhere to go either.”

“Well, you’re welcome to stay here. But I expect you to pay some rent and keep your stuff clean.” Namjoon’s eyes brightened as he heard the words Yoongi said. “However I do want you to also do everything I say and listen to me.”

“Thank you! Yes! I will stay. And I promise to pay rent.” Namjoon jumped up excitedly and instantly regretted it after feeling the pain shoot through his body.

Yoongi nodded and then continued to talk, “And look for a place to stay too, I don’t exactly like living with people.

                Another year and a half pasted and life was a little easier for Yoongi now that Namjoon lived with him. He wasn’t sure why the boy never left and Yoongi was secretly happy he stayed. The company was nice, rent was less, and Namjoon kept the place pretty clean. By now Yoongi had a sleeve of tattoos on one of his arms. The tattoo on his shoulder was dedicated to his mother, most of the others he had were meaningless, he just thought they looked cool. Namjoon had gotten a tattoo above his left eye, which said, “This is Art” to symbolize that he wasn’t just some kid off the street. Yoongi had also insisted he go with him to the Tattoo Parlor and had actually picked out the tattoo for Namjoon. His hair was now dyed blonde and it suited him well. Yoongi’s hair was now a light brown, which he barely bothered to style. Namjoon would always get mad at him saying he would never get women looking like that but Yoongi didn’t care. He was too lazy to do anything about it. However, despite all the ing and nagging he endured, Yoongi was truly grateful to have Namjoon around, and he didn’t know that another good friend was waiting for him just around the corner.

It was a bright day out and the sun was shining through the living room where Yoongi and Namjoon had been coexisting in. Yoongi was messing with a camera he bought himself and Namjoon was reading comic books. They soon heard a loud pounding on the door and someone screaming to open to the door.

                A curious Yoongi got up, walked to the door, and opened it. “Yes?” He raised a questionable eyebrow as he staring at a boy that looked scared less.

“Please let me in. They’re gonna kill me!” The boy begged as he clutched his side. Yoongi let the boy in and closed the door. Right after he heard men screaming to “Find that little .”

“Thank you so much!” The boy hugged Yoongi.

“YAH! You are gonna get blood on me!” The boy grinned widely at Yoongi. “Let’s clean you up.” He dragged the boy to the bathroom. He patched the boys wound up after cleaning it. Yoongi saw that the boy was covered with scars, some new and some old. The room was silent as he stared at the wounds.

“Oh those. Yeah I got beat by my step father, barely got out alive.” Hoseok ran a hand down one of his scars and got a weird look on his face—like he was recalling something tragic that had happened to him. But he snapped out of it quickly. “But thanks to you here I am. I’m Hoseok.” He offered his hand to Yoongi.

“I’m Yoongi. I assume you have nowhere to go either.” Yoongi handed the boy and new shirt that he had Namjoon fetch for him.

“Either?” Hoseok questioned him.

“I took Namjoon in about a year ago-ish, found him beaten and dumped by some trash.”

Hoseok took Yoongi’s offer to stay and ended up sharing a room with Namjoon because Yoongi was sure as hell was not sharing his. He soon learned Hoseok had two moods: one where he was super happy and flirty with everyone and had endless energy or the bad mood where everyone knew to stay the out of his way. When he was in that mood Yoongi and Namjoon would make sure to be out of the house until he got over it. Thankfully, most of the time Hoseok was in a great mood.

Life went on with the three boys living together. Rent was now very affordable since there were three of them, but they couldn’t say that they were rich. That is until one day.

Yoongi wasn’t sure when it happened but soon rumors where flying around about him being in a gang with his two roommates. It was Hoseok’s bright idea to make it true. The reason? To help protect the innocent from people that hurt them. Of course, that never truly was the case. It was a great idea,  but nothing happened until one day an old man had approached Yoongi.

“Hey you, kid.” The older man grunted at Yoongi.

Yoongi looked over at the man as he threw his cigarette on the ground and stomped on it. “Yeah?”

“I heard you were trying to form a gang.” The man walked closer to Yoongi.

“I guess, not really. It’s just rumors really.” Yoongi pulled out another cigarette and handed it to the man “Although, I’m not against the idea.”

“Well boy you’re in luck.” The man put the cigarette between his lips and lit it. He took a hit and continued to talk. “I’m close to my death bed, stage three Cancer, and have money left over from my gang days. Back in the day, we were called The Bulletproofs. I wanted to give it to a gang just forming who could take over for me…I also would leave you my businesses.”

Yoongi looked confused at the man. “You’re gonna give me all your ? WHAT!? You don’t even know me.”

“This is true, but I have been keeping tabs on you for awhile. I know a good gang leader when I see it and I think you’d make a good leader. You’ll get it all soon son.” The man then left leaving a confused Yoongi.

                A month pasted by after Yoongi’s encounter with the man creepy old man. He had been walking to his room when he heard a loud slam. Yoongi ignored it as he lay on his bed. His door was then slung open and a bright-eyed Hoseok was grinning at him.

“What do you want Hoseok. I’m tired.” Yoongi his said.

“DUDE! We’re rich! Look!” Hoseok handed the papers he was holding to Yoongi.

Yoongi read through the papers and then stared up at Hoseok.

Dearest Yoongi,

Hello son. You may have not known me well, but I am your uncle. I was kicked out at a young age and formed a gang. I am embarrassed to say that I am indeed your father’s brother and I am truly sorry for what happened to you. Your father was never a nice man. But to make it up to you I am leaving you my Will. I want you to form a gang with it. You shall be known as Bangtan Boys or BTS for short. Farewell Yoongi.

~ Uncle Min.

 “That old man actually left me all his money and crap. And apparently he was my Uncle. I’m now the leader of a gang. Holy .”


Present day:

                The now 25 year old Yoongi had been managing his Uncle’s businesses for eight years now. He had run them without any problems, as Yoongi had always been very smart but too lazy to apply himself. He left a lot of his work to Namjoon though. Most of the work was tedious and Yoongi found it tiring, he would rather spend his time taking pictures of things. 

                “YOONGI!” Namjoon yelled.

“What!?” Yoongi had almost dropped his precious camera when Namjoon barged into his room.

“Hoseok is at it again. Fix it, I can’t take it anymore.” Namjoon had deep bags under his eyes from lack of sleep probably due to Hoseok’s rather loud actives.

Yoongi sighed setting his camera down. “Get some sleep kid.” Yoongi then walked down the hall to Hoseok’s room. Music could be heard coming from the room along with loud screams. He opened the door and regretted it soon after. There stood Hoseok completely , dancing and singing loudly to his music.

“TURN IT DOWN! And Jesus please put some clothes on.” Yoongi shielded his eyes.

“What. It’d not like you haven’t seen one before.” Hoseok pulled on a pair of boxers and turned the music down.

“Well, just keep it low. I don’t care if you really care if you like to dance and sing , but poor Namjoon’s room is right next to yours. That boy looks dead tired because of you.” He slammed Hoseok’s door and left.

                Yoongi sighed as he grabbed his camera from his room quietly as a tired Namjoon snoozed on his bed. He didn’t have the heart to wake him up. He left the house to indulge in his favorite hobby after a stressful morning. He got in his car and drove to a meadow where he loved to take photos. He always came here when he was stressed out or tried from dealing with Namjoon and Hoseok. Although they were his friends, sometimes they just drove him insane. Here he could clear his mind and focus on what he liked to do. It was a quiet place where not many came. The wind would blow softly and Yoongi could sit for hours watching the flowers sway. Just behind the Meadow in the distance was the local college. It was famous for having the best dance and vocal program. Yoongi walked to the edge of the meadow to take some shots of the people coming in and out of the school. Today his subjects were three boys. One had black hair with puffy cheeks and was the shortest, the other was taller and slender with bright orange hair, and the last one looked a little younger and had red hair. Yoongi watched at the black haired boy smiled and punched the orange haired boy in the shoulder. The red haired one looked like he was going to fall over laughing at the other two. Yoongi smiled as he watched the boys. He wished he had actually finished school, but then again would he have really finished? Things like school were boring to him he’d much rather learn thing that were interesting to him and things like Math, English, and History didn’t matter to him. He could memorize things quite easily, which was why running a business wasn’t that hard. He sighed and decided to take a nap in the quite meadow.

 


                19 year old Jimin punched his friend Taehyung the shoulder. “YAH! That’s not funny!” But, even Jimin couldn’t contain a grin at the cheesy joke Taehyung had just told. Their other friend Jungkook laughed at the two of them almost falling over in the mean time. A hand then s its way around Jimin’s arm.

“Jiminie your arms are so y.” A voice purred in his ear.

“YAH! You creepy old man, let go of me!” Jimin shook the 26-year-old Jin off his arm and glared at him.

“Aww, Jimin why are you so mean to your teacher!” Jin gave his best puppy eyes.

“Because you’re just the college health educator and not technically my teacher. And just cuz you’re my neighbor and watched me grow up doesn’t mean you can do creepy like that to me.” Jin fake cried and ran over to Jungkook and hugged him.

“Kookie, tell Jiminie to stop being mean to me!” Jin whined.

Jungkook sighed and unlatched Jin’s arms from around him. “Taehyung and I have to go to class and Jimin has work.”

“We can play with you later, Jin.” Taehyung spoke with his deep voice and Jin squealed with joy hugging Taehyung before skipping off.

“Ugh, he’s such a princess.” Jimin rolled his eyes and said his goodbyes to his friends. The boys had grown up with each other—Jin included. Although he was older it never bothered the boys because they knew Jin didn’t have friends his age. Mostly because they didn’t like how short tempered and child like he could be. It was for that reason that he never really pushed Jin away. Jimin had lost his parents at a young age in a car accident and was sent to live with his Aunt who was never home. He’d had to fend for himself until Jin had taken pity on him and invited him to his house to eat and play.

                Jimin literally ran to work—he was really late and his boss would probably kill him if he noticed that fact. Luckily, he was able to sneak past his boss and into the locker room, where he quickly changed in to his uniform. The café Jimin worked at was starting to get busy with customers and he ran around taking everyone’s order with no time to relax or breathe. By the time they had closed it was dark out and his boss left him to close up shop. As he was walking home, he bumped into someone that was in a hurry.

“Sorry!” Jimin called after the person he then glanced at the ground and noticed they dropped something. “Hey you…” But the person was already out of sight. He looked at the item and noticed it looked like a memory card for a camera. He decided to hang on to it, putting it into his book bag and hoping the person would come to the café looking for it.

                When he got home, he dropped his bag and laid down on his bed, closing his eyes. Unfortunately, he couldn’t stop thinking about the memory card he found. Curious as to what was on it, he fished his laptop out of his bag and put the card in it. It soon opened and Jimin stared dumbfounded at it. On it was pictures of beautiful scenery. He scrolled through them and then stopped when he noticed a picture of himself. It was somewhat weird that there was a photo of him, was someone stalking him? He shivered at the thought and closed his laptop. That night Jimin couldn’t get much sleep as he kept thinking about the photo.

 


A/N Hey guys. First chapter is up! I thank my friend Kim for editing this for me. xD Tell me what you guys think. I'm currently writing the next chapter. ;)