ch.14

YURI PREGNANT!!!!????

"Yuri...what are you going to do with the baby?" The question never got to yuri's mind. Nickhun looked at her face for an answer. "I dont know... im thinking of adoption...maybe a temporary adoption." "eh?" "im stillto young to take care of a child..im thinking maybe for a year their adopted and then next year i can take care of them." "That would be difficult.." "i know...ugh...oh...my" Yuri bolted straight up and looked down. "Is everything ok?" nickhun asked worried. "AH...."Yuri said as she kept looking down. "Nickhun they're moving." "EH!?" Nickhun went up to her. yuri groaned as she grasped Nickhun's hand. "OW!!!" She said clutching her stomach. "Yuri? yuri? yuri? yul!?" nickhun said. "Hospital" yuri whispered before passing out.

~TAECYOON~

As we talked some more we heard screaming and saw yuri crouching...something was wrong...now something was definetly wrong when she fell i ran to them yoona following. "What happened?" "I have no idea" nickhun said. "Omo" yoona said worried. Taecyeon picked her up in a bridal way and quickly jogged to the car.

~HOSPITAL~

After a few hours the doctor came back..."Now how old is she?" the doctor asked. "17" they replied. as he scribbled down something he said "shes fine the kicking must have hurt alot and just shocked her body but her body is very weak...carrying a baby in a young age like that and when did she start her period?" both boys turned to yoona. "Um...i think when she was 15" "That explains also. Her body wasnt really ready for a pregnancy so her body was also surprised and when the babies kiciked the body just went off but shell be fine but lots of rest" "thank you" the doctor smiled and left. As they went in they saw Yuri moving and slowly waking up. "Hey yul" "what happened?" "Your babies started to kick and i guess it just hurt alot" nickhun explained. "Oh..." She was about to speak when she graoned and touched her bellly. "You guys should go home." yuri insisted. "No its fine" yoona said. Then her stomach growled. Yuri smiled. "Its fine go" "ok yul ill visit you tomm" yoona hugged her and left but then came back. "Um khun can you take me home?" "huh? oh sure." khuna left. Yuri closed her eyes in pain then opened them again to see taecyeon still here. "You should go too" he nodded and hugged me and left until he ran into a nurse. "Oh hello Um Miss.Kwon whos the father?" yuri pointed to taecyeon. "Oh well can you sit down for a moment? we need to talk"