RUMORS

YURI PREGNANT!!!!????

As i exited from the hospital i was so relieved! The nurses were creeping me out with their smiles. I sighed so it is true.....That day when we were so drunk....WHY WAS I SO STUPID!? I slowly went back home

~THE NEXT DAY:SATURDAY AND THE 1ST DAY OF FALL BREAK WHICH ENDS IN THURSDAY~

I opened my eyes. Again i felt the feeling of grogginess.... I went in to my bathroom and looked at my messy tangled hair and then i looked at my pajama shirt and inspected myself all the way down until it was at my stomach.....I couldnt believe my eyes right there was a tiny BABY BUMP!!! I yelped a little.. I was sweating like crazy....Just then the doorbell rang i shakily opened the door and saw my schoolmates Tiffant,Jessica,and Taeyeon. "HEY!"they both said my face only showed cause i want to hide my body as much as i can. "Uh hey guys why so early?" "Hows the you know?" tiffany said. "What?" "The baby" jessica whispered. "How do you guys know!?" Sooyoung's mom was at the hospital when you had an appointment she heard some nurses talking about your pregnancy and you know that she a GIANT big mouth" i groaned. Shes right the Choi's are the biggest big mouths and gossipers in this town. Mrs.Choi's daughter Sooyoung is a great friend but sometimes she gets to loud....."Um guys i got to go" "We know just wanted to warn you that the whole community and school knows...and some of them feel bad some feel happy and some thinks your a well bad person and they um hate you now" "Oh.......ok thans for the warning bye guys!" i closed the door and slid down i was almost in tears why do people hate me!? i didnt do anything wrong!!!!. Oh gosh i hope Mrs.Choi doesnt know that the father is Ok Taecyeon. For the day's outfit i wore a flowy dress and tried my best to hide the bump. Then i went to the school website and was shocked about this week's poll: Kwon Yuri a senior is PREGNANT how do you feel about that? I cliked on the results and saw that happy and sad were at the bottom or middle and the hating was out of the top.....tears trickled down my cheek...why me?..... i searched down at the bottom and saw ALOT of mean comments of how im a bic** and a whor* and a piece of shi* i am so doomed....