FREEDOM

YURI PREGNANT!!!!????

~YOONA~

I was really bored so i decided to shop at the city and just hang out....I breathed the fresh air even though the tall buildings and the many many people i felt free. I actually felt like home all the colorful lights,the smell of delicious food,and hearing of people chattering and laughing it felt good to me. After i crossed the traffic a very frantic man roughly pushed past me which made me drop all my stuff in the middle of the traffic!! I quickly picked the things up i looked at the traffic sign only 7 seconds left....I tried my best 5 seconds...4...3...2...1....I ran as fast as i can as another force pushed me through just in time as the cars zoomed by.A small crowd formed around me as i groaned and stood up i looked and the miraculous force was nichkhun. "Nichkhun?" he groaned as he also stood up oh no his wrist was bleeding and swollen. "OMO nichkhun i am so sorry!!" he looked at his wrist. "Oh...its fine" "are you sure?" "yeah yeah" i looked around and saw a pharmacy. "Come on!" i urged i ran to the pharmacy bought some medicine and sat beside nichkhun who was now sittting on a bench i quickly dabbed his wrist with the medicine. "Thank you" i said. "Your welcome" i looked up and i saw him smiling at me i smiled back. A big grrrrrrrrrr sound came "Are you hungry nichkhun ssi?" "um yeah" he said embarrased. "Want to eat dduk bok gi?" "sure" we went to a restraunt and ate some food. "Thank you" i replied. "Its fine" We talked some more and then we went home.

~YURI~

What to eat for dinner what to eat?????? I looked thorough my cupboards hmmm i have got to go shopping...eh ill just eat some ramyun. I got the ramyun out and boiled some water. I my ipod and listened to music.....as the water was ready i added the vegeteables,eggs,sauce,and the noodles...i stirred it as i danced to the song....i got a bowl and poured the ramyun....i got chopsticks and went to the living room and switched the tv on. I flipped the channel until i saw familiar faces on the tv news....OMO!!! it was nichkhun and yoona.....i intently listened to the reporter. awwwwww nichkhun saved yoona! thats so sweet.... i slurrped some ramyun as i saw the clip. Clusmy yoona i said while smiling. so sweet.....oh gosh will taecyeon get disappointed at this??? wait...will he? should i even care? just to make sure i txted him.

~CONVO OF TAECYUL~

yuri: hi taecyeon

taecyeon: hey

yuri: c anything interesting on tv?

taecyeon: no im flipping through the tv though y?

yuri: oh nothing....

(please dont go to the news channel)

taecyeon: cool-woah....

(oh gosh!!)

yuri: what?

taecyeon: they have the new edition of the xbox 360!!!

(aishee you scared me!!)

yuri:great.....

taecyeon: yeah!!!

taecyeon: oh um yuri?

yuri: yeah?

taecyeon: i got a job?

(what????????????)

yuri:huh?

taecyeon: for the baby you know? i mean money isnt going to appear out of thin air right?

yuri: y-yeah

taecyeon: so i got a part time job

yuri: oh taecyeon thank you im sorry i dont have a job yet...but ill find 1 tomm i promise!!

taecyeon: its fine :)

yuri: thats good well i g2g bi goodnite

taecyeon: nite

~TAECYEON~

aha you thought i would get upset bcuz of the news didnt you yuri? well guess what? i didnt im just glad yoona is safe that girl.....