SHE KNOWS

YURI PREGNANT!!!!????

"alright everyone lets all rest well brainstorm tomm at lunch!" yoona announced. "my parents are out for this WHOLE week so EVERYONE is staying here NO excuses" everyone agreed. everyone partnered up and went to their rooms. Taecyeon waited for his chance to thank yuri and watched tv. when everyone was gone he went to the patio and saw yuri. "hey" he said slowly. "hey" "uh thanks" "for what?" "for covering me"

~YOONA~

ugh my throat is SO dry as i went downstairs i heard yuri and taecyeon i creeped up and saw them. "thanks" taecyeon said. huh? "for what?" "for covering me" covering what? "no problem i dont want to you in this" "thank you alot" "yeah yeah sure" "so what are you going to do with um o-o-our baby" i covered my mouth to hold the gasp. "i dont know and dont say that it creeps me out and someone can hear you!" "sorry but everyones sleeping watch...i am the father of kwon yuri's baby!" he talked loud but didnt yell. Yuri's eyes widened "STOP!!" "im sorry" tears streanmed down  HOW COULD THEY!? i couldnt resist the urge. and yelled, "WHAT?" taecyeon and yuri froze and looked at me. "yoona" they both said. i started crying..."listen yoona" yuri started. Did they really have it with each other? "like i told everyone yoon we were severily drunk i dont remember ANYTHING" " how?" "we have no ides please yoona your the only whos by my side everywhere i cant lose you as my best friend" yuri begged. as she started to cry. I fell so bad for my best friend...but i couldnt take it.... "no no i cant" "what?" "i cant date the f-f-f-father and be your best friend." what should i do? break up my relationship or my friendship? oh god.....taecyeon was dull and quiet. "yoona i love you me and yuri was an accident." i glared at him i know he does but he doesnt need to say that......i looked at yuri's pleading face and her belly soon......... "how can we do this? you guys definetly have to have some quality time together..." "well se how it goes but yoona please accept me to you no talk ALOT with yuri" "ok i accept" "really?" yuri sad as she started to cry. "yes yuri now stop crying you cant have to much stress you have enough..." her eyes went weird and she grabbed for the rail. i hurried and helped her. "you ok?" "yeah just dizzy..." "ok come on lets go rest"